Biden Gas Hits $4.89 in S.E. Michigan

When republicans win they have one month to get gas below $1.50. if that happens they might be almost worthy of my vote otherwise no ody deserves it.

Like it or not. He gets the blame, and don't even pretend you idiots wouldn't have your vaginas pouring sand if these prices were during Trumps watch.
He also gets the blame for the record inflation that goes along with it.
I couldn’t care less what Partisan trolls what to point fingers at. That’s boring. I’m more interested in practical conversation

That doesn't matter at all.

People vote with their wallets, and they'll always blame the ones in charge.

There are gonna' be a lot of democrats who get their walkin' papers this November...
Excellent. Why aren’t we blaming the oil and gas companies that continue to rake in massive profits?

How much are you paying? And why isn't the country on the verge of revolution.
Ask trump about the OPEC+ deal
Are you aware or ignorant?
Imaging if this could possibly happen under President Trump.
POS trump asked OPEC to decrease production.
Thus OPEC+
Tell me you know POS trump forced this.
OPEC has decreased production because of TRUMP, and his OPEC+ deal
This deal expiredMay 1, 2022.
OPEC has slightly increased production but it is NOT enough.

POS trump caused this ^^^^^^
Research OPEC+

Things will swing back and forth until the end of time. What is truly mind boggling and frankly idiotic is that the working masses vote for Uber wealthy people to lead. A phenomenon.

Things will swing back and forth until the end of time. What is truly mind boggling and frankly idiotic is that the working masses vote for Uber wealthy people to lead. A phenomenon.
It kind of makes sense. You want somebody capable and experienced to lead our country and though not all business owners are perfect, many show an ability to successfully run an organization.

So do a erage working people. I say the phenomenon makes no sense. I put zero faith in rich people.

Imaging if this could possibly happen under President Trump. The Democrat Media would be talking about all the suffering this is causing, but under Mr Potatohead, they just won't talk about it.

Ouch. Mysteriously, here in the Poconos of Penn's Woods, unleaded regular has held at $4.76/gal for about a week. My wife thinks it's good news gas has stayed the same price all week. Me? I'm not so sure.

Imaging if this could possibly happen under President Trump. The Democrat Media would be talking about all the suffering this is causing, but under Mr Potatohead, they just won't talk about it.

£1.799 per litre (UK diesel). So £1.799 x 3.7854 = £6.81.

Exchange rate to $ is 1.27, so £6.81 x $1.27 = $8.65 per US gallon.

I've seen it as high as £1.919 per litre a couple of weeks back on a motorway services.

When republicans win they have one month to get gas below $1.50. if that happens they might be almost worthy of my vote otherwise no ody deserves it.
That's not possible. It took Biden over a year to get my local gas price from $1.7 under President Trump, to $4.89.

Anyone can become President is the lie we tell children.

Reality is most of us cannot foot the 200 million it costs to run.

At this point I would be willing to try some random working schmuck from the phone book.

What surprises me even more is that they vote for fuckin' lawyers. I mean they vote for professional liars then wonder why/get mad that they lie.

It's like standing out in the rain and wondering why you get wet.....Then getting mad about it.

Forum List

Back