Biden gas prices still 45% higher than when he took office.

So are Snickers bars and LEvis; doesn't mean squat to what it costs to produce domestically or its availability locally. Congress can set import/export policies all day long. Babbling 'priced globally' is a red herring the cartels like to peddle to the rubes.
Please stop.

Again, I’m not arguing nor have I ever argued that gas prices are SET by the Federal Government which is led by the President. I argue that US Federal Government domestic policies INFLUENCE or have an impact on domestic prices.
As Dudley will be pleased to explain to you, prices are established "at the margin".
For oil, this means by the lowest cost volume producer...

That is NOT the US.

Post my "bullshit" in my words.

'Globally priced', for one. The stupid implication that domestic producers are somehow required to sell to domestic customers at those prices for two. It's either dumbassery or just more Party talking point shilling. A distinction without a difference for those who don't live in the Party treehouses.

As Dudley will be pleased to explain to you, prices are established "at the margin".

That is NOT the US.

Cant' talk without lying or proving you can't read, can you? I said the only relevant costs are firm; prices are set where ever the cartels agree to set them, a fact you seem unable to grasp or deliberately ignore in favor of some ideological rubbish or other.

That is NOT the US.
How many times do I have to explain it to you? I am not arguing who sets the price. I am arguing the impact and influence Federal policy has towards US prices.

'Globally priced', for one. The stupid implication that domestic producers are somehow required to sell to domestic customers at those prices for two. It's either dumbassery or just more Party talking point shilling. A distinction without a difference for those who don't live in the Party treehouses.
It's not that they are required....they want to.

Ya follah?
Cant' talk without lying or proving you can't read, can you? I said the only relevant costs are firm; prices are set where ever the cartels agree to set them, a fact you seem unable to grasp or deliberately ignore in favor of some ideological rubbish or other.
This is just gibberish...

How are global gas prices since Jan 2021?
maxresdefault%20%281%29-S.jpg

Stop using words the meaning of which you don't understand.
It makes Zero sense for a Federal Government to have US domestic oil company restrictions on a level that makes the US consumer more vulnerable to global price fluctuations.

Do you understand that or do you simply live in denial of that fact?

It makes Zero sense for a Federal Government to have US domestic oil company restrictions on a level that makes the US consumer more vulnerable to global price fluctuations.

Do you understand that or do you simply live in denial of that fact?
What restrictions?

Forum List

Back