Biden gas

Here's some light reading for those right wingers who can read...Can the President Control Gas Prices?

Of course the president can influence the price of gas.
Not really..supply and demand have more to do with it.

When a president writes executive orders banning certain drilling practices and otherwise affecting drilling the oil companies respond in ways that will cover their ass.
It ain't rocket science.
We only produce about 4% of the world's oil supply so banning new fracking in certain parts of the country doesn't mean squat to world's oil supply and it's markets

LOL...You dont have a clue as to what you speak of.

Actually he does, and you don't.

The end price of "gas" is determined by what several multinational megacorporations are doing that week in the realm of exploring/drilling/refining/shipping oil products, which is why I posted post 8 ---- "WE" don't do any of that. OIL COMPANIES do that and trade speculation on what they do ---- in Canada, in Nigeria, in Norway, in the US, in Brazil, in Venezuela, in Russia, in Saudi Arabia, all over the freaking world ---- is what sets those end gas prices, not anything to do with the POTUS.

Clearly you've never been invested in oil and like the OP have no interest in knowing what you're rambling on about before you come waddling in here with hyperpartisan bullshit.

LOL...did a lot of work in the oil industry.
And I've seen first hand what happens when dems meddle in it.

Are you actually for China? They own Canadian tar sands.. so they would profit from the Keystone XL and NOT pay any US taxes.

Where do you get your news from?

Inside China’s Failed $15 Billion Canadian Oil Sands ...
Jul 16, 2016 · China’s ambitious entry into the Canadian oil-sands is not only turning out to be ill-timed, it is turning out to be grossly mismanaged, raising questions about the merit behind China’s $35 billion...

Chinese companies commit to Alberta oilsands despite ...
Sep 03, 2019 · The Beijing-based company paid $1.9 billion in 2009 for 60 per cent interests in the proposed MacKay River and Dover oilsands projects being developed by Athabasca Oil Sands …

Did you even try and open that first link?
SORRY - THE PAGE YOU TRIED TO REACH IS NO LONGER HERE.

Is Canadian Oil Bound for China Via Pipeline to Texas?
Aug 21, 2011 · In a global economy, sending more Canadian oil to Texas could be a modern silk route, a "Tar Sands Road" to China, economist says. By David LaGesse For …

So you have a problem with making money off of china?
I seem to remember you leftist being against fair trade with your chicom masters,what gives?
You MFers are all over the place.

"you leftist being"?

Speako Englishee?

It's pretty clear.
You're a leftist...as in communist.

What's pretty clear is that you're as foggy on how to use the English language as you are on how the oil bidness works.
Oil bidness?

What's that grammar nazi?

Here's some light reading for those right wingers who can read...Can the President Control Gas Prices?

When a president writes executive orders banning certain drilling practices and otherwise affecting drilling the oil companies respond in ways that will cover their ass.
It ain't rocket science.
We only produce about 4% of the world's oil supply so banning new fracking in certain parts of the country doesn't mean squat to world's oil supply and it's markets

The end price of "gas" is determined by what several multinational megacorporations are doing that week in the realm of exploring/drilling/refining/shipping oil products, which is why I posted post 8 ---- "WE" don't do any of that. OIL COMPANIES do that and trade speculation on what they do ---- in Canada, in Nigeria, in Norway, in the US, in Brazil, in Venezuela, in Russia, in Saudi Arabia, all over the freaking world ---- is what sets those end gas prices, not anything to do with the POTUS.

Clearly you've never been invested in oil and like the OP have no interest in knowing what you're rambling on about before you come waddling in here with hyperpartisan bullshit.

Are you actually for China? They own Canadian tar sands.. so they would profit from the Keystone XL and NOT pay any US taxes.

Jul 16, 2016 · China’s ambitious entry into the Canadian oil-sands is not only turning out to be ill-timed, it is turning out to be grossly mismanaged, raising questions about the merit behind China’s $35 billion...

Sep 03, 2019 · The Beijing-based company paid $1.9 billion in 2009 for 60 per cent interests in the proposed MacKay River and Dover oilsands projects being developed by Athabasca Oil Sands …

Aug 21, 2011 · In a global economy, sending more Canadian oil to Texas could be a modern silk route, a "Tar Sands Road" to China, economist says. By David LaGesse For …

I seem to remember you leftist being against fair trade with your chicom masters,what gives?

"you leftist being"?

Speako Englishee?

It's pretty clear.
You're a leftist...as in communist.

What's pretty clear is that you're as foggy on how to use the English language as you are on how the oil bidness works.
Oil bidness?

What's that grammar nazi?

Why am I not surprised that those who don't know the difference between "international fungible commodity" and "what Biden is doing", also don't know the difference between elective spelling and "grammar". :rolleyes:

And btw your fake price image in the OP is not only bullshit for its price range but for its spread as well --- when have you EVER seen Premium selling for 3% more than Regular?

Last edited:

It ain't rocket science.

The Tar sands cross the US to a Free Trade Zone for refining and then is sold abroad. There is NO benefit to the US. You should have known this as far back as 2011.

Are you actually implying we want the pipeline and will receive no financial benefit from it? :laughing0301:

You didn't know that either, didja. Just gets deeper and deeper.

:dig:

That you believe we wont benefit financially tells me you're a complete moron.

That you believe otherwise just reaffirms that you have no clue wtf you're babbling about here ---- but then we already knew that.

It ain't rocket science.

The Tar sands cross the US to a Free Trade Zone for refining and then is sold abroad. There is NO benefit to the US. You should have known this as far back as 2011.

Are you actually implying we want the pipeline and will receive no financial benefit from it? :laughing0301:

That you believe otherwise just reaffirms that you have no clue wtf you're babbling about here ---- but then we already knew that.

Not going to argue with an idiot....it'll only bring me down to your level of stupidity.

It ain't rocket science.

Not going to argue with an idiot....it'll only bring me down to your level of stupidity.

So you're conceding being a clueless idiot.

See, that's why I don't post about anything unless I first know wtf I'm talking about. Might wanna consider it.
Saves the kind of embarrassment you're going through right now.

Increasing the Federal Tax on oil and gas will decrease a person's consumption of goods and services.. We do not purchase oil and Natural Gas from outside sources anymore. We are selling it to most of Europe.

Increasing the Federal Tax on oil and gas will decrease a person's consumption of goods and services.. We do not purchase oil and Natural Gas from outside sources anymore. We are selling it to most of Europe.

The federal excise tax on gasoline has not moved since 1993.

And again, "WE" do not purchase or sell crude or refined oil. OIL COMPANIES do.

Considering what crude oil has to go through to become gasoline, we should be thankful it doesn't cost a whole lot more.

Heck, a gallon of Poland Spring water costs more!

So quit your bellyaching!

Considering what crude oil has to go through to become gasoline, we should be thankful it doesn't cost a whole lot more.

Put a sock in it Biden has caused the rise.

Profit margins have been 7% for decades.

In 2020, U.S. total annual petroleum net imports (imports minus exports) from foreign countries averaged -65 million barrels per day (b/d).1 In other words, total annual U.S. petroleum exports in 2020 were 0.65 billion barrels per day greater than petroleum imports. This was the first year since at least 1950 that total annual petroleum imports were less than exports (exports were greater than imports) and net petroleum imports’ percentage share of annual petroleum consumption was negative (-3.6%).

Petroleum includes crude oil and petroleum products. Petroleum products include gasoline, diesel fuel, heating oil, jet fuel, chemical feedstocks, asphalt, biofuels (ethanol and biodiesel), and other products.

Forum List

Back