Biden gas

7-Year High
By Julianne Geiger - May 11, 2021, 9:00 AM CDT
The average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States has jumped on the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack and subsequent outage. The overall average price of retail gasoline is now at $2.985 per gallon, according to AAA. This compares to a year-ago average of just $1.847 per gallon.

If democrats would only be straight (pardon the expression) with us. Does the political strategy revolve around punishing Americans for their (unfair?) energy consumption? Do democrats want to turn the U.S. into a 3rd world country where gas is so expensive that people ride around on scooters and bicycles? Say it isn't so, Joe (if you can remember what I asked).

Gas prices in my area have gone up due to lack of tanker drivers. Seems some of them laid off during the pandemic have decide to find other work. More and more gas stations running low so that drives the price up...or as the winger put it..all Biden's fault.

Gas prices in my area have gone up due to lack of tanker drivers. Seems some of them laid off during the pandemic have decide to find other work. More and more gas stations running low so that drives the price up...or as the winger put it..all Biden's fault.

"Lack of tanker drivers". LOL!

You people will literally believe anything...smh

Shortage of tanker drivers could make it tougher to keep gas stations supplied this summer

Especially when it's true.

tRumplings excluded, of course.

Here's some light reading for those right wingers who can read...Can the President Control Gas Prices?
yes a president can influence the price of gas
why did we stop being an oil exporter and back to being dependent on middle eastern oil?
We started importing oil around 1950, so whatever the reason it started back then.
we became the number one exporter of oil dodging but since biden we are no longer that

FB_IMG_1646877052405.jpg

Forum List

Back