Biden gets sued by Florida Attorney General

Biden rushed reversing T**** immigration policies and now he's got a big mess on his hands, with a surge of amnesty seekers and illegals flooding the border in numbers like 2019, when the former guy declared a national emergency.

Seems the Florida AG doesn't agree with what constitutes a 'more serious crime,' and I can see why she's frustrated. It seems to me if the authorities get their hands on an illegal, arrest and convict him, that the easy thing is to pick him up when his sentence is complete, and put him on a bus home. ICE doesn't seem able to do this. Are they too short staffed?
why, what was it hurting to americans exactly? How's canada these days?
Rephrase that. I have no idea what you're asking.

Biden rushed reversing T**** immigration policies and now he's got a big mess on his hands, with a surge of amnesty seekers and illegals flooding the border in numbers like 2019, when the former guy declared a national emergency.

Seems the Florida AG doesn't agree with what constitutes a 'more serious crime,' and I can see why she's frustrated. It seems to me if the authorities get their hands on an illegal, arrest and convict him, that the easy thing is to pick him up when his sentence is complete, and put him on a bus home. ICE doesn't seem able to do this. Are they too short staffed?
so you don't recall what you wrote?

so you don't recall what you wrote?
I reread it, yes, and I have no idea what in my post you're asking about. Are you going to make it clear or not?

Forum List

Back