Biden Getting Nervous As Hillary Clinton Enters Emergency Family Meeting

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Biden Getting Nervous As Hillary Clinton Enters Emergency Family Meeting
POLITICS·Jun 30, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

1719845738527.png

CAMP DAVID — President Biden began feeling rather nervous this morning when Hillary Clinton arrived for what was supposed to be an emergency family meeting about his campaign.

"This is bad, Joe," Biden whispered to himself. "I may be in some real trouble here."

According to high-level sources, the Biden team had called a family meeting after early efforts failed to quell the panic after Biden's disastrous debate. About fifteen minutes in, Clinton unexpectedly walked into the meeting without saying a word, put on latex gloves, and sat in the corner to watch the proceedings. "So, uh, as I was saying, we can ride this news cycle out," said Biden, anxiously eyeing Clinton. "Calm donors down, tell the media to shape up... there's no need to pull the plug or poison someone or hang them in a jail cell from a bedsheet or anything."

Clinton stated she had simply come to Camp David for a little bit of sight-seeing and to help, if need be, for the campaign to hit the reset button. "Oh, I'm just here watching the birds, waiting to see which kind of reset they wish to do," said Clinton. "Isn't politics exciting?"

At publishing time, President Biden had decided to start having his dog try out his morning oatmeal, just in case.

This just in, Joe Biden was found dead in the oval office. He was found with his head down on his desk and with a blank stare into space after a recent Hilary visit......................................................um.............................never mind, he was just napping.

Hillary enters... points at Biden and says, "YOU, don't stutter another gibberish word -go pack yo stuff right now!"

Forum List

Back