Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

Refugees are not "foreign agents", and as I just pointed out the Biden Administration is enforcing all the laws and is less likely to realse asylum seekers into the US than the tRump administration.

Not to mention the border bill which the republicans are currently torpedoing just to please tRump.
How many are at your house crepitus?

Then the 82nd will be used and the Texas NG is no match for that type of skills.
I dont foresee the Texas National Guard throwing down on our active duty military

We are all Americans

That is except for the 25 million or so foreign interlopers who are causing all the trouble

Last edited:
I would question anything the democrats suggest. Are they planning to declare martial law to 'remove' the illegals, or to remove right wingers from the population?
Or all of the above.

Cloward%20explained.jpg

cloward-and-piven-890x395_c.jpg

Joe Biden is a dangerous crackpot.
Is he trying to start a violent conflict?
Is he willing to murder Americans for his open border policy.
Is he attempting to stage a conflict just so he can scream "insurrection!!!" some more.
President Biden isn't dangerous, as he is today. However, he is a vacuous marionette being played by those behind him. We're in deep doo-doo, far deeper than any of us imagine.

Who is our most dangerous adversary?

Texas Air National Guard has F22 and FA18 Fighters and A10s
Lets not take the cheese that libs are offering

The military under biden are Americans and no one wants to kill them or be killed by them

Biden should close the border instead of ordering military action against Texas

Why has Biden not been arrested for treason is what I want to know, the man is surrounded by law enforcement and yet how is he not in cuffs? Because the Secret Service is a treasonous organization.
Amazingly, we have gotten as far as we have. Here is an example of why it has not gotten further. The entire legacy media gets and eagerly lapped up the talking points issued to and circulated about themselves.

SHOCKING: Moments Ago Joe Scarborough Lied and Claimed Four Policemen Died on Jan 6
By Guest Contributor Jan. 20, 2024 9:20 pm

Today, more than three years after Jan 6 and the unraveling of the big lie, Joe Scarborough claimed that four policemen died on Jan 6.

This article originally appeared on JoeHoft.com and was republished with permission.

Texas Air National Guard has F22 and FA18 Fighters and A10s

Rave on lunatic

136th Airlift Wing................C-130H but are ungrading to the C-130J. These are Cargo planes.

147th Attack Wing............ MQ-9 Reapers (drones)

149th Fighter Wing............F-16C/D which are older
F-16s that were gotten from the Active Duty when they upgraded

The rest are support units.

Texas Air Guards have ZERO F-22s, FA-18s and A-10s. Stop lying, asshole.

U.S. Supreme Court says Texas can’t block federal agents from the border​

The high court’s order effectively maintains long-running precedent that the federal government — not individual states — has authority to enforce border security.

Your move.
There's nothing there saying Texas can't put up razor wire. It isn't an order. That's the writer's opinion. The Supreme Court said the feds can cut the wire. Ok. The court never said Texas can't put it back up, which is exactly what they will do.

Has Greg Abbott Gone Mad With Power?​

Too bad there isn't an emoji for an idiot like you.

By the time we reach Decision '24 in ten months, all of America will be in mutiny and revolt against this fucking fraud installed chinese-led traitor to the USA.

Any you think he's getting reelected. :71:

There's nothing there saying Texas can't put up razor wire. It isn't an order. That's the writer's opinion. The Supreme Court said the feds can cut the wire. Ok. The court never said Texas can't put it back up, which is exactly what they will do.
Yeah, when the court says something, that is an order shit brains.

As for the "legal experts" are these the same guys who told you Trump could get the election overturned?

No, Biden is a traitor aiding and abetting the invasion of this country by foreign agents.
This is a lie.

Like most on the autocratic, authoritarian right, Abbott has contempt for the rule of law and the Constitution, where the supremacy of the Federal government and Federal laws is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

I dont foresee the Texas National Guard throwing down on our active duty military

We are all Americans

That is except for the 25 million or so foreign interlopers who are causing all the trouble
They're not going to throw down on the federal marshalls either. Mutt and Jeff know that Abbott isn't the one who will be doing time at Club Fed..its going to be them.

Know your place.

Yeah, when the court says something, that is an order shit brains.

As for the "legal experts" are these the same guys who told you Trump could get the election overturned?
You're dumber than Biden's diaper. The Supreme Court said feds could cut the wire. Big fucking deal. Watch what happens.

They're not going to throw down on the federal marshalls either. Mutt and Jeff know that Abbott isn't the one who will be doing time at Club Fed..its going to be them.

Know your place.
Drama queen. Your place is laying on the curb with concrete between your teeth

Know your place.
As I keep pointing out its libs who are pathetically hoping to see bloodshed in Texas

But I dont think you will get your wish

As I keep pointing out its libs who are pathetically hoping to see bloodshed in Texas

But I dont think you will get your wish
Conservatives are the ones who want the bloodshed. Otherwise they would obey the court order telling them to stop acting like whiny bitches.

Conservatives are the ones who want the bloodshed. Otherwise they would obey the court order telling them to stop acting like whiny bitches.
You're such a pitiful stooge. Secure the damn border. That's Biden's job.

Forum List

Back