Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

Not anymore.

Can't share a nation with about half the people on this board, maybe more. They do not have core American principles, so what's the point?

It's already over. Might as well get it started, then over with.
Its a very difficult situation

I cant imagine violence between the federal government and the State of Texas

And I dont think it will come to that

It's a lose /lose for Bidens handlers

If they act they lose if they back down they lose

bhhnnmkkmmmkkjjk.png

ghhjjnnjjkmmkkk.jpeg

Yeah, when the court says something, that is an order shit brains.

As for the "legal experts" are these the same guys who told you Trump could get the election overturned?
REALLY?

How Biden forgives student debt despite the Supreme Court ruling

Sareen Habeshian

President Biden announced $9 billion in student loan relief this week, months after the Supreme Court blocked his signature debt forgiveness proposal.

Last edited:
To all my friends here.

WASHINGTON -- Every president of the United States has recited the oath of office as the official start of their presidency.

The oath is found in Article II of the Constitution. It contains 35 words and goes as follows:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Further, Article 2, Sec. 3 of our Constitution.

Article II Executive Branch​

• Section 3 Duties​

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

How can there be any question that President Biden is in violation of his Oath of Office and of our Constitution?

Note for the crackpot SweetSue92: Arlette can't be shamed.

None of the posts to you or about you are actually FOR you. I understand that state of YOUR soul, believe me. You're lost.

They're for other readers. Understand that.

To all my friends here.

WASHINGTON -- Every president of the United States has recited the oath of office as the official start of their presidency.

The oath is found in Article II of the Constitution. It contains 35 words and goes as follows:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Further, Article 2, Sec. 3 of our Constitution.

Article II Executive Branch​

• Section 3 Duties​

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.
How can there be any question that President Biden is in violation of his Oath of Office and of our Constitution?
There's no question at all.

The problem lies in a govt that is UNWILLING to hold him to account. Our govt hasn't functioned as intended for a very long time. But while they were slowly flipping the bird to the constitution, they were also buying off a large portion of the population with handouts and making sure the people who are supposed to hold them accountable were very divided.

hence the situation we are now in.

Forum List

Back