Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

Youre in denial. Try actually reading it, you idiot.
I did. Its irrelevant and instead of providing a rational explanation, you just resort to childish name calling.
No. My assertion is a statement of fact based on how little our government is doing to stem the flow (flood) of illegal immigrants.
They do quite a lot, but you’re ignorant of this. People applying for amnesty are not illegal immigrants.
The state can and is.

Stay tuned.
Thats not what SCOTUS said.

I did. Its irrelevant
Nope. It is spot on. And you either are lying about it or you simply fail to understand it.
and instead of providing a rational explanation, you just resort to childish name calling.
I merely denied your denial. You don’t support your own false claim.
They do quite a lot, but you’re ignorant of this. People applying for amnesty are not illegal immigrants.
They catch some. And they perform catch and release. And they miss a ton of others.

If you weren’t so hell bent on being dishonest, you’d admit all of that.
Thats not what SCOTUS said.
You don’t grasp what SCOTUS said.

I’d say “read their opinion,” but they didn’t provide any written opinions on it. Just a ruling.

Last edited:
We run this country. Politicians work for us. We need to remind them of that.
Yeah, unfortunately, I don’t think the politicians agree, and we the people have let government get too big and too bossy and now people think that we are supposed to be subservient to the government.

Oh how far we have fallen…

Sure there was. Garland messed with Texas. And won.

Via the court order you just said didn't exist.

I guess they can roll the dice and take your chances with the feds. Plenty of room in the lock up for those violating court orders.

I guess he can share a cell with Biden, who is also violating court orders with the student loan forgiveness.

You really don't want to face the full power of the federal government.
Seeing Quid Pro Joe order the destruction and deaths of tens of thousands of brown people in Texas would destroy his presidency and legacy. If he tried, it would be the ONLY issue in the campaign and he would be wiped out.

Texas is one of the Red State Welfare States. That means that Texas can be bankrupted by the Federal Government. Congress is not a factor here. It's strictly the Executive Branch and the Courts. And the Supreme Court has already spoken. Texas is going to get spanked and sent to their room just like a spoiled little brat that is throwing a temper tantrum.
Blooeys on Bicycles, Two by Two

Texas and supportive states will put an embargo on oil for the Immigrationist states. Texas and Louisiana will also lock down the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.

Seeing Quid Pro Joe order the destruction and deaths of tens of thousands of brown people in Texas would destroy his presidency and legacy. If he tried, it would be the ONLY issue in the campaign and he would be wiped out.

I think this puts Biden in a tough situation because any move other than letting abbot protect his borders is going to look bad for Biden.

Texas is one of the Red State Welfare States. That means that Texas can be bankrupted by the Federal Government. Congress is not a factor here. It's strictly the Executive Branch and the Courts. And the Supreme Court has already spoken. Texas is going to get spanked and sent to their room just like a spoiled little brat that is throwing a temper tantrum.

You probably still have me on ignore but…I’d love for Biden to start denying welfare benefits to citizens in order to force abbot to stop protecting the borders.

I don’t think that would play well for Biden at all.

Forum List

Back