Biden got Millions from China but thats OK.

No, right now Biden looks bad. He is getting crushed in the polls. But youre here to tell us that the Dems can prove that these records dont ecist and they can give Biden an instant boost in the polls, but they arent because........ ?

It is 2023, polls are meaningless at this point.

I can see it now. The Bank Records come alive and start pointing to things. Break out the Pixie Dust.
How do you think money laundering cases are solved? or Bank fraud, or tax evasion? They do it through bank records that look shady as fuck. Every single time, every conviction, is based on bank records.

It is 2023, polls are meaningless at this point.
When Biden actually has to debate these people and answer for all the corruption and bribery allegations, how do yu think his poll numbers will respond? By going up? :laugh:

How do you think money laundering cases are solved? or Bank fraud, or tax evasion? They do it through bank records that look shady as fuck. Every single time, every conviction, is based on bank records.

And yet you can’t show any unexplained funds going to Joe Biden
Hiding the tens of millions you accuse Joe Biden of receiving is no easy task. He has no corporate identity, no businesses, no off shore investment, limited real estate.

When Biden actually has to debate these people and answer for all the corruption and bribery allegations, how do yu think his poll numbers will respond? By going up? :laugh:

I foresee Biden doing no debates this election cycle.

You mean like your Orange Hero is doing right now?
Subpoenas his bank records if there is something shady happening. I dont give a shit. If he is guilty, put him in jail. Im not trying to support criminals just because they agree with me politically. I dont like criminals.

You mean like your Orange Deity right now?

You mean like your Orange Deity right now?
Subpoenas his bank records if there is something shady happening. I dont give a shit. If he is guilty, put him in jail. Im not trying to support criminals just because they agree with me politically. I dont like criminals.

Do you think THAT will help his poll numbers recover? :laugh:

Nothing will help his poll numbers, but as we were told for 4 straight years, polls are fake news.

I would not even put money on him being the nominee come this time next year

You do realize Trump will have to answer for Jan 6, Classified Documents, sexual assault, Federal indictments, election fraud charges?
Actual events not fantasies

Yet you are spreading lies, misinformation, hate and fear like the good little MAGAt you are. The difference is, you are just claiming against Biden but Rump is being indicted and convicted.

That's funny................... you have been defending a criminal for the past 6 years.

Nothing will help his poll numbers, but as we were told for 4 straight years, polls are fake news.

It is not that polls are fake but they are meaningless
A national poll means nothing in a Presidential election. What matters is polls in the ten key states that will decide the election

Biden 306
Trump 232

Until Trump shows he has made progress in reversing the five states he lost in 2020 that he won in 2016, any national poll is meaningless

It is not that polls are fake but they are meaningless
A national poll means nothing in a Presidential election. What matters is polls in the ten key states that will decide the election
I disagree, until the electoral college is eliminated or fixed, we are vulnerable.
535 electors selecting for 330 million people.

Trump- 62,984,828 votes
Clinton- 65,853,514 votes
Biden 306
Trump 232

Until Trump shows he has made progress in reversing the five states he lost in 2020 that he won in 2016, any national poll is meaningless

Forum List

Back