Biden got Millions from China but thats OK.

I disagree, until the electoral college is eliminated or fixed, we are vulnerable.
535 electors selecting for 330 million people.

Trump- 62,984,828 votes
Clinton- 65,853,514 votes
Popular vote means nothing
Hillary lost because she lost Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin
Trump lost because he lost Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan

Until I see polls from those states showing that Trump has reversed the outcome, Biden is still favored

I disagree, until the electoral college is eliminated or fixed, we are vulnerable.
535 electors selecting for 330 million people.

Trump- 62,984,828 votes
Clinton- 65,853,514 votes
"National popular vote plan. The push to eliminate the Electoral College would elevate the importance of large, urban cities at the expense of small states and rural areas. It would lead to closer elections, more recounts, and increased litigation and would encourage voter fraud. Most seriously, it would strike at our federalist structure that balances popular sovereignty with protections for state governments and minority interests."

BUT..........There is more than a hint.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

11:01 AM · May 13, 2018

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.
Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Drop sanctions, get $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.
Fuck me, a batty boy to Rightwinger

"National popular vote plan. The push to eliminate the Electoral College would elevate the importance of large, urban cities at the expense of small states and rural areas. It would lead to closer elections, more recounts, and increased litigation and would encourage voter fraud. Most seriously, it would strike at our federalist structure that balances popular sovereignty with protections for state governments and minority interests."

A national popular vote would lead to ……One man, one vote
Regardless of where you live. Right now, the votes in thinly populated states count much more than the vote in highly populated states

Change the name "Biden" to "Trump" and watch you saying it is a nothing burger. Hypocrite.
I would say investigate, always have done. If no evidence, close it down.

You find me one post I've done that says otherwise.

Biden and China, investigate, no evidence, close it down. Trump claims election stolen, investigate and no evidence, close it down.

Do you want Biden and China investigated?

I thought treason was a capital offense. How come Joe, his family and so many of these DOJ creeps do the crime but never even get a day of time?

I would say investigate, always have done. If no evidence, close it down.

You find me one post I've done that says otherwise.

Biden and China, investigate, no evidence, close it down. Trump claims election stolen, investigate and no evidence, close it down.

Do you want Biden and China investigated?

I want actual investigations ,not the clown shows we get from both sides in Congress

So which is it?

Is Biden a drooling dementia ridden fool or a criminal mastermind capable of hiding tens of millions of dollars undetected?
He's a guy that's suffering from the mental health issues of his age. He's also a politician, so like 99.999999999999999% of them, he's used his position to enrich himself and his family. A mastermind? Fuck no. I pity the idiots that voted for him, tbh.

It should.

Thirty-two states and the District of Columbia have laws that “bind” electors to vote according to their pledge. Nineteen of those states and the District of Columbia have no legal consequences for electors who defy the will of the voters. In 11 states, a non-compliant vote is nullified, the office is presumed vacant, and a new elector is chosen.

Electoral College electors in each state don’t vote until Dec. 14. The electors’ votes typically align with the popular vote in each state. But not all states require the votes cast by electors to mirror the popular vote.
Trump lost because he lost Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan

Until I see polls from those states showing that Trump has reversed the outcome, Biden is still favored

After letting a Chinese spy balloon fly over America. Wow. And you think that is normal? What would say, JFK or LBJ or Nixon do? They would have shot that damned thing down or been impeached. But Biden?
Fortunately no one is expecting you to actually prove this accusation at this point.

"Something you saw on the internet" is not "proving" it, by the way.

Until I see polls from those states showing that Trump has reversed the outcome, Biden is still favoured
How would you make a fair voting system in America?

How would small populated states fair with high populated states under your proposals?

How would you make a fair voting system in America?

How would small populated states fair with high populated states under your proposals?

Small States are already over represented with two Senators.

A President should represent the people not the states
One man, one vote

Forum List

Back