Biden got Millions from China but thats OK.

ow that we know Trump Russia was a hoax can we get some reparations from Hilly, Vindman and Obama........back in the day they would have been shot but I'll settle for the cash

Except it wasn't a hoax... and Durham proved that there was no vast conspiracy, just some sloppy investigative work.

Durham spent 4 years and millions of dollars and came up with nothing but accusations.

Even Mueller came up with something.
So did Fitzgerald
and Starr
and Walsh

These were also bullshit political investigations, but they proved people actually broke laws.

I thought treason was a capital offense. How come Joe, his family and so many of these DOJ creeps do the crime but never even get a day of time?

I just love it when you MAGAts go into your lies, misdirection, hate and fear routine.

Uh, guy, you had four years under Trump to exact your revenge, and the FBI, IRS, and the intel community balked.

The real problem is Trump had no business being president, and everyone in both parties knows it.

The failure of our system is that it tries to work around Mad Emperors instead of getting rid of them.

In a sane world, we'd have had President Pence in about March of 2017.

Except they didn't prove the system was "corrupt", just that they thought Trump was a jackass.. because Trump is a jackass.
So, you’re in favor of a one sided, corrupt, authoritarian system….Shocker

After letting a Chinese spy balloon fly over America. Wow. And you think that is normal? What would say, JFK or LBJ or Nixon do? They would have shot that damned thing down or been impeached. But Biden?
Total BS as always. They got $1 million to the business of Hunter Biden and the president's brother, absolutely no connection with the president for the billionth time.... All investigated multiple times, these people are clean except for some crack back when the brother died of brain cancer from Iraq for Christ's sake. You people are ghouls and totally FOS

After letting a Chinese spy balloon fly over America. Wow. And you think that is normal? What would say, JFK or LBJ or Nixon do? They would have shot that damned thing down or been impeached. But Biden?
As confirmed by your MAGAT House Joe Biden got nothing from China.
But lying is your thing so...

What would be your next rationalization if someone produced one as evidence?

I would be rather happy then they could proceed with the legal side of this instead of it just being a political dog and pony show

The Bidens have no business to speak of. What do the Bidens sell?

Who told you that? What evidence to do you have that the Bidens had no business interests in China?

You keep regurgitating all of the bullshit and lies that the Republican party in right wing media tells you about the Biden family. Hunter Biden is a lawyer with extensive experience, working with energy companies in the Ukraine and elsewhere.

I realize that right wing media tells you that he’s simply a fuck up and trading on his name but the reality is that Burisma, and other international energy companies continued their relationship with HB for years after his father had left office.

Forum List

Back