Biden got Millions from China but thats OK.

I watched pretty much every minute.

I saw everyone who was at the WH on 5, 6, and 7th of January (with the exception of 2 who declined to testify), tell the same story...I also heard the entire leadership of Grifty's DoJ relate how they threatened to resign, along with more than 40 federal prosecutors if Grifty proceeded with his appointment of Clark.

It was very convincing.

What do you have?
Un-cherrypicked footage.

They WILL show that money, and when they do, you will reject the evidence instantly.
We'll never see the records just like we've never seen the evidence of election fraud. However, what amazes me the most is that you conservatives never learn your lesson that you're constantly being played for dupes by people who know you'll buy any scam they dangle in front of you. Hell, the advertising ads on conservative talk radio should be proof enough of that fact alone.

We'll never see the records just like we've never seen the evidence of election fraud. However, what amazes me the most is that you conservatives never learn your lesson that you're constantly being played for dupes by people who know you'll buy any scam they dangle in front of you. Hell, the advertising ads on conservative talk radio should be proof enough of that fact alone.
This wouldn't persist if you were allowed to subject them to the ridicule they've worked so hard to earn.

This wouldn't persist if you were allowed to subject them to the ridicule they've worked so hard to earn.
They live in their own manufactured worldview, and they constantly reinforce each other's beliefs on talk radio and on message boards like USMB. The fact that it's not based on reality doesn't matter under those circumstances. I just can't understand how they can't learn their lesson after repeatedly get duped. After all, I've often said that even a pet dog learns his lesson after its first interaction with a skunk.

They live in their own manufactured worldview, and they constantly reinforce each other's beliefs on talk radio and on message boards like USMB. The fact that it's not based on reality doesn't matter under those circumstances. I just can't understand how they can't learn their lesson after repeatedly get duped. After all, I've often said that even a pet dog learns his lesson after its first interaction with a skunk.
and on message boards like USMB
Because they eagerly, nay slavishly enable their sedition.

Because they eagerly, nay slavishly enable their sedition.
What worries me the most is that they're getting increasingly irrational and emotional at the same time, and both of those qualities are anathema to reason and rationality. After all, when QAnon folks believe that Tom Hanks is at some kind of an epicenter of a national child sex abuse cult, how can you possibly reason with people like that?

What worries me the most is that they're getting increasingly irrational and emotional at the same time, and both of those qualities are anathema to reason and rationality. After all, when QAnon folks believe that Tom Hanks is at some kind of an epicenter of a national child sex abuse cult, how can you possibly reason with people like that?
This is the twilight of the Post Truth Era.

That's patently stupid.....

Did Carlson show 20,000 hrs of video?
No, 40,000 hrs. It's gonna take me a few years to get through it.

40,000 /24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 54 weeks a year = 4.4 years.

And you have the brains to think Pelosi got through it all in a few months? You are special, very fucking special, and fucking gullible. That's why I have Jack Russells, brighter than Lefties.

Give me a realistic scenario that explains why the Bidens would move money from China, Ukraine and Romania, through 20+ shell companies. Also make sure to explain why Joe Biden hasnt told anyone what exactly this business was, seeing how he is being accused of bribery in front of the entire world. We havent heard a god damn peep out of that guy. Explain that for us dummies.

No, 40,000 hrs. It's gonna take me a few years to get through it.

40,000 /24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 54 weeks a year = 4.4 years.

And you have the brains to think Pelosi got through it all in a few months? You are special, very fucking special, and fucking gullible. That's why I have Jack Russells, brighter than Lefties.

It wasn't about that.

Give me a realistic scenario that explains why the Bidens would move money from China, Ukraine and Romania, through 20+ shell companies. Also make sure to explain why Joe Biden hasnt told anyone what exactly this business was, seeing how he is being accused of bribery in front of the entire world. We havent heard a god damn peep out of that guy. Explain that for us dummies.
Your problem is that you blindly believe what you hear without any tangible evidence being presented to you to validate what you've been told.

Let me ask you a simple question. Why would a nationally famous educated man set up 20 shell companies to accept illicit money from overseas that is traceable especially when he can't even declare it on his taxes (which is also a crime, by the way)? The answer is this: he wouldn't do that because he would have to be a blithering idiot to do that. Anyone who's on the take is going to want any money transfer to be as untraceable as possible. That means cash payments with no record. But even cash is a problem when it comes to forensic accounting when it can be shown that a person is living a lifestyle beyond his reported income. What that means is that person couldn't really buy anything tangible with cash because it would draw suspicion, not only at the time of purchase, but later on if and when he had to account for where the cash came from.

Last edited:
I'm not "foisting" anyone on you....vote for who you want...If you want a man who 66% of the country thinks would be disastrous for the country should he be re elected, then vote for him....

And, you have no interest in a two party system, regardless of what you tell yourself...You want one party in perpetual control, and the other party subservient to the party in control...That is single party rule...and ultimately tyranny.

I voted for Republicans as late as 2014 (and immediately regretted it.)

The problem is, the current GOP is too crazy to let back into power.

Do we investigate EVERY business transactions with foreign governments or only the Biden’s?

Burden of proof is on the accuser
of course not every one

but not every business has 100s of transactions that are flagged for suspicious activity

of course not every one

but not every business has 100s of transactions that are flagged for suspicious activity
You have no idea what a SAR is.

Any transaction in the vicinity of 10k will trigger a report. Any series of transactions LOOKING LIKE they're heading to an aggregate value of 10 k may trigger one.

The reason the committee may have had issues receiving them is because there are very strict limits on revealing specific information because it is entirely unvetted. It does not, in any way, discriminate between irrelevant and dispositive.

Your problem is that you blindly believe what you hear without any tangible evidence being presented to you to validate what you've been told.

Let me ask you a simple question. Why would a nationally famous educated man set up 20 shell companies to accept illicit money from overseas that is traceable especially when he can't even declare it on his taxes (which is also a crime, by the way)? The answer is this: he wouldn't do that because he would have to be a blithering idiot to do that. Anyone who's on the take is going to want any money transfer to be as untraceable as possible. That means cash payments with no record. But even cash is a problem when it comes to forensic accounting when it can be shown that a person is living a lifestyle beyond his reported income. What that means is that person couldn't really buy anything tangible with cash because it would draw suspicion, not only at the time of purchase, but later on if and when he had to account for where the cash came from.
You didnt explain why they would have routed this money in smaller pieces through a bunch of shell companies, and why Biden has offered ZERO explanation for it. In fact, he denied that the payments from China to his family ever happened when he was asked about it a couple weeks ago.

Give me a realistic scenario that would explain all of this. Remember, YOU acted like it was stupid to think this is connected to bribery, so explain it.

Last edited:
I voted for Republicans as late as 2014 (and immediately regretted it.)

The problem is, the current GOP is too crazy to let back into power.
Well, they don’t need your permission. If the voters are tired with the current circumstance, they’ll win, and your say won’t count.

You have no idea what a SAR is.

Any transaction in the vicinity of 10k will trigger a report. Any series of transactions LOOKING LIKE they're heading to an aggregate value of 10 k may trigger one.

The reason the committee may have had issues receiving them is because there are very strict limits on revealing specific information because it is entirely unvetted. It does not, in any way, discriminate between irrelevant and dispositive.
of course i do…it’s not normal to get them…especially 100s like your crime syndicate family

Forum List

Back