Biden Got Us Into This Oil Price Mess

You don't get it, turd. Biden is trying to stifle domestic production.
Funny wasn't he VP during Obama?

"When Obama won the 2008 election, liberals lauded him for declaring: “Now is the time to confront this challenge once and for all. Delay is no longer an option. Denial is no longer an acceptable response.”

Little noticed was the concurrent Obama-Biden pledge to “promote the responsible domestic production of oil and natural gas,” “prioritize the construction of the Alaska natural gas pipeline,” and extract “up to 85bn barrels of technically recoverable oil [that] remains stranded in existing fields”.

And so four years after that campaign, Obama delivered a speech in Cushing, Oklahoma, which perfectly summarized his actual legacy – and which future post-apocalypse historians (if any survive) will likely see as one of the pivotal moments in the cataclysm:

“Under my administration, America is producing more oil today than at any time in the last eight years,” he said in a speech promising to increase pipeline capacity to flood the world with even more fossil fuels.

“Over the last three years, I’ve directed my administration to open up millions of acres for gas and oil exploration across 23 different states. We’re opening up more than 75% of our potential oil resources offshore. We’ve quadrupled the number of operating rigs to a record high. We’ve added enough new oil and gas pipeline to encircle the Earth and then some. So we are drilling all over the place – right now.

And now Biden want to kill it?

That bastard!

You don't get it, turd. Biden is trying to stifle domestic production.

Domestic production is steadily increasing. In 2021 the Permian basin had a shortage of workers, sand and truck drivers. That's better, but now they have a serious problem with Methane.

"When Obama won the 2008 election, liberals lauded him for declaring: “Now is the time to confront this challenge once and for all. Delay is no longer an option. Denial is no longer an acceptable response.”

Little noticed was the concurrent Obama-Biden pledge to “promote the responsible domestic production of oil and natural gas,” “prioritize the construction of the Alaska natural gas pipeline,” and extract “up to 85bn barrels of technically recoverable oil [that] remains stranded in existing fields”.

And so four years after that campaign, Obama delivered a speech in Cushing, Oklahoma, which perfectly summarized his actual legacy – and which future post-apocalypse historians (if any survive) will likely see as one of the pivotal moments in the cataclysm:

“Under my administration, America is producing more oil today than at any time in the last eight years,” he said in a speech promising to increase pipeline capacity to flood the world with even more fossil fuels.

“Over the last three years, I’ve directed my administration to open up millions of acres for gas and oil exploration across 23 different states. We’re opening up more than 75% of our potential oil resources offshore. We’ve quadrupled the number of operating rigs to a record high. We’ve added enough new oil and gas pipeline to encircle the Earth and then some. So we are drilling all over the place – right now.

That bastard!
You obviously don't recognize horseshit when you see it.

That bastard!

There's no way they can give Obama credit for his leadership. Maybe it's their racism or about their lack of education.

Domestic production is steadily increasing. In 2021 the Permian basin had a shortage of workers, sand and truck drivers. That's better, but now they have a serious problem with Methane.
A problem created by Biden, shit for brains. They have a problem with the Biden administration.

There's no way they can give Obama credit for his leadership. Maybe it's their racism or about their lack of education.
Biden's leadership:

iu

A problem created by Biden, shit for brains. They have a problem with the Biden administration.

Nope. The oil companies were hard hit in 2020. They couldn't even do Reserve management. In fact, over 200 domestic oil producers declared bankruptcy.

Nope. The oil companies were hard hit in 2020. They couldn't even do Reserve management. In fact, over 200 domestic oil producers declared bankruptcy.
The methane issue didn't appear in 2020, moron. It's always been there.

If we produce enough oil and natural gas it keeps the world wide energy market prices low enough that economies all over the planet will thrive. If we don't then we'll continue to see run away inflation not only here but in other nations as well. With that we'll see instability and conflict.ok
Economist attribute the US inflation surge to production shortages resulting from the global supply-chain problems, largely caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Another cause cited include strong consumer demand driven by historically robust job and nominal wage growth. Increased oil prices are just one of many favors driving inflation.

I know, but apparently it's worse.

How could it get worse? All that happened is that the EPA got stricter with it's detection.
"Pipelines transporting natural gas in the Permian Basin oil field are leaking at least 14 times more methane than the Environmental Protection Agency previously estimated, according to a study published Tuesday."

They changed their estimate. Why should that cause a reduction in production?

Economist attribute the US inflation surge to production shortages resulting from the global supply-chain problems, largely caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Another cause cited include strong consumer demand driven by historically robust job and nominal wage growth. Increased oil prices are just one of many favors driving inflation.
Well here's my question for those "Economists" then, Flopper!

When you're faced with shortage of product paired with strong consumer demand...why would ANYONE pursue a fiscal policy that pumped Trillions of dollars in Government spending into the same economy? Freshmen Econ students know that's a recipe for inflation!

On April 2, 2020 Trump threatened the Saudis saying he would withhold weapons if Saudi Arabia didn't cut production.

Forum List

Back