Biden Had Classified Documents in His Garage

Was Biden subpoenaed and presented with a search warrant before surrendering 'his' stolen documents?
Irrelevant, duck. The crime has been committed. Using your fallacious logic, no crime has been committed unless someone finds it. Would someone be exonerated if they murdered someone and turned themselves in before anyone discovered it? You're a moron, run along.

Yes, admitting in doing so, they were kept and stored in violation of federal law.
See the much more important discussion that involves Biden in stealing the election by holding back the story on his stolen documents.

Meanwhile, Trump held classified documents that he says he declassified in a heavily guarded residence within MAL.

As we all know nothing speaks security like a locked garage.

Asked Thursday why documents were kept in his garage, presumably near his Corvette, Biden told reporters: "By the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage, so it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street."
"People know I take classified documents and classified material seriously," he added.

There is a problem for Biden here, he never had the authority to possess those documents as he was NOT the president when he stole them for use in his personal enrichment schemes, Trump as president was the sole arbiter of what is and is not classified, Biden was not, he committed numerous felonies in possessing those documents, not the least of which were treason and sedition! :wink:

Meanwhile, Trump held classified documents that he says he declassified in a heavily guarded residence within MAL.

Asked Thursday why documents were kept in his garage, presumably near his Corvette, Biden told reporters: "By the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage, so it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street."
"People know I take classified documents and classified material seriously," he added.

You can bet that aides are going threw every closet and desk in all of Joe Biden’s residences looking for classified info. The shredders are probably running right now and the shreds are being burned in the fireplace.

How nice of the Feds to allow Joe the opportunity to cover his ass. Trump would NEVER be allow that opportunity.

You can bet that aides are going threw every closet and desk in all of Joe Biden’s residences looking for classified info. The shredders are probably running right now and the shreds are being burned in the fireplace.

How nice of the Feds to allow Joe the opportunity to cover his ass. Trump would NEVER be allow that opportunity.
Yeah, I haven't seen any msm coverage of FBI swat raids on Biden's home. Hypocrisy is rampant in the US government during the past seven years. First Hilarity and her insecure emails and now Biden.

This was 1000 percent planted by Dem leaders and FBI

Useful dummy Xiden is no longer useful

Yes, POTUS can declassify just by removing them from the White House as per the EOs of GW and Øbama.

VPOTUS has no such authority.
they have broad authority to formally declassify most documents that are not statutorily protected,

They cannot declassify nuclear secrets. Also he still has to do an executive order to let others know. If the has one then he should show it. HE cannot just decide to take that box and that one over there. There has to be a process. Obviously with Trump and Biden the process is needs to be understood by the president. or anyone else.

Still there is procedures in place that even he must follow if he wishes to declassify. Still his comments alone state that he unilaterally made that decision in his mind. This is not how it is suppose to work,.

Presidential Records Act (PRA), which states that any records created or received by the President as part of his constitutional, statutory, or ceremonial duties are the property of the United States government and will be managed by NARA at the end of the administration.

Even if he declassified it still belongs to the government and he has no right to remove it.

Obviously he just said take it all as he didn't have the knowledge or inclination to go thru the boxes himself.

Top Secret is not something he can override without consulting others when unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security.,

IF I was the Russians and knew this , yeah I would try to breach his home as its a lot less secure than keeping records in the white house or whatever location they keep this stuff.

Biden said that the documents found in his garage are in a "locked garage" like his corvette. The corvette standard is actually not in classified protocols...the “Corvette standard” doesn’t appear in the Federal Register.

does Hunter have a key to this garage?

This double standard is getting exhausting.

Dems go out of there way to shoot themselves in the foot.

The corvette statement was remarkably ill-considered. It was a cringe-worthy moment. After being given a carefully worded statement by his lawyers and staff, the President ad-libbed and suggested that his locked garage was a secure space for classified material.

See the much more important discussion that involves Biden in stealing the election by holding back the story on his stolen documents.
Suddenly, with Biden involvement in stealing classified documents, stealing an election isn't too far fetched now.

they have broad authority to formally declassify most documents that are not statutorily protected,

They cannot declassify nuclear secrets. Also he still has to do an executive order to let others know. If the has one then he should show it. HE cannot just decide to take that box and that one over there. There has to be a process. Obviously with Trump and Biden the process is needs to be understood by the president. or anyone else.

Still there is procedures in place that even he must follow if he wishes to declassify. Still his comments alone state that he unilaterally made that decision in his mind. This is not how it is suppose to work,.

Presidential Records Act (PRA), which states that any records created or received by the President as part of his constitutional, statutory, or ceremonial duties are the property of the United States government and will be managed by NARA at the end of the administration.

Even if he declassified it still belongs to the government and he has no right to remove it.

Obviously he just said take it all as he didn't have the knowledge or inclination to go thru the boxes himself.

Top Secret is not something he can override without consulting others when unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security.,

IF I was the Russians and knew this , yeah I would try to breach his home as its a lot less secure than keeping records in the white house or whatever location they keep this stuff.
I haven't a clue what you are attempting, but Biden possessed absolutely no such authority, his mere possession of these documents is a felony as the VP is NOT authorized by statute or constitutional mandate to possess them.

Trump WAS president, as such he is the SOLE arbiter of classified/no longer classified, nobody else at any point along the food chain has any say in what the POTUS does with such, period!

Biden has committed irrefutable felonies just in possessing the documents, however we need to know exactly what they are and what nations they pertain to, I can hazard a few guesses, China, Ukraine, Russia, and certain middle eastern kingdoms....

Yep. Trump did nothing wrong, they launched a raid that violated the Fourth Amendment, and for show sent the hostage rescue team as well.

Trump as POTUS declassified the documents before he left office (standing orders under GW and Øbama were when POTUS takes classified documents from the White House they are automatically declassified).

As VPOTUS Biden had no such authority to declassify.
And technically those documents arrived with him at MAL while he was still president, before the Poopeypants swearing in.

It has been comical watching the msm talking heads twist in agony as they report this for five seconds followed by two minutes of "bbut, bbut, Trump"
If I were an atheist, I would, upon hearing of this new Bidim news item, loudly declare

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!

I mean, talk about poetic justice... Let's see, it's been about 5 months since that Mar-a-Lago raid

Not bad, God!

LOL

What I want to know is why this deranged fucker is trying to sell our oil reserves to China. Even democrats are wondering.
because he wants us all to get used to having less... and less and less until only the elites have anything..

and then they can control us absolutely, whereas right now they can only control us in some ways and incrementally.

In other words, they want to fast track the implementation of Communism. Some say that sounds extreme but if appearances are anything...

Forum List

Back