Biden had no authority at all to hold classified documents at his home or his other places

No one does, not even our presidents.

But fyi, under Obama, through executive order, the vp (Biden) was given the same classifying and declassifying power as the president....

Why would the Kenyan who admitted Diminished Faculties *Joe is a fuck up give him the power to declassify documents?

Trump took ALL of his presidential records instead of turning them over to the National Archives, which brought attention to Trump.

the National Archives for a year after Trump left office requested their return.

in the end of January 2022, Trump finally returned 15 cases of his presidential records.

in February when traffickers began sorting through them to organize for any research or FOIA records requests, found top secret documents mixed in with the Trump presidential records.

NARA protocol was to let the FBI know when classified information is found....

From that point on the FBI was involved in trying to retrieve any other top secret documents Trump may have brought with him.
Cool story. Now about that senator Biden thingy you’ve been asked repeatedly.

But fyi, under Obama, through executive order, the vp (Biden) was given the same classifying and declassifying power as the president....
A President can’t delegate ultimate authority.

bobby buddy, he was asked repeatedly to give them back. He would not.
Were you there as the witness? Aside from this, staff carted to his home all that was located there. And do you happen to know for a fact Trump had inventoried it all?

You're as wrong as wrong can be. The President can declassify whenever he chooses, as the Supreme Court said. His power is supreme over the Executive Branch.

The President has this power because the power to classify anything is derived from the office of the President. And there has to be an ultimate authority, in this case the President.

I will let you listen to Larry Kudlow who dives deep into this topic. As he says, Biden has no authority as a Senator nor a VP to hold classified documents at his homes or his storage places. And how long did he have them? From a period of 4 to up to 12 years in all. He had them as VP for 8 years and 4 years as a private citizens. But why is the Garland Administration turning a blind eye? Guess why!!!

Because he’s a DEMO RAT
I had a security clearance for half a century before I retired. I knew you don’t take classified documents home with you. I knew from the security briefings I had that if I did, I would most likely end up in prison.

Obviously, I was just your everyday average peon, not a high level Democrat or a member of their family.

They admitted it was illegal and a crime, but then said it shouldn’t be prosecuted.. for some reason
They admitted it was illegal and a crime, but then said it shouldn’t be prosecuted.. for some reason
High level Democrats are never prosecuted. It’s the unwritten law of the D.C. Swamp.

Link please.

Trump took ALL of his presidential records instead of turning them over to the National Archives, which brought attention to Trump.

the National Archives for a year after Trump left office requested their return.

in the end of January 2022, Trump finally returned 15 cases of his presidential records.

in February when traffickers began sorting through them to organize for any research or FOIA records requests, found top secret documents mixed in with the Trump presidential records.

NARA protocol was to let the FBI know when classified information is found....

From that point on the FBI was involved in trying to retrieve any other top secret documents Trump may have brought with him.
Who gave Senator Biden authority to obtain and keep classified documents in his home?

Just so ya'll know, I'm fine with:

#1 Charging VP Pence (now a private citizen out of office) immediately regarding the classified documents.

#2 Charging President Biden regarding the classified documents, problem is this has to wait until: (A) the House impeaching him and the Senate Convicts, or (B) his term expires which would be 2025 or 2029 depending on if he wins reelection.

Let a jury decide.

WW

Last edited:
Were you there as the witness? Aside from this, staff carted to his home all that was located there. And do you happen to know for a fact Trump had inventoried it all?

Trump said his underwear and memorabilia were mixed in boxes with classified documents.

Forum List

Back