Biden had no authority at all to hold classified documents at his home or his other places

I will let you listen to Larry Kudlow who dives deep into this topic. As he says, Biden has no authority as a Senator nor a VP to hold classified documents at his homes or his storage places. And how long did he have them? From a period of 4 to up to 12 years in all. He had them as VP for 8 years and 4 years as a private citizens. But why is the Garland Administration turning a blind eye? Guess why!!!
You, sir, have no excuse for being so stupid.

Executive Order 13526, issued by President Barack Obama on December 29, 2009, established a comprehensive framework for classifying, safeguarding, and declassifying national security information. This order was crucial in ensuring that our democratic principles are upheld by informing the American people about their government’s activities while also safeguarding critical information related to national defense and security12.

Under this executive order, Vice President Joe Biden, during his time in office, had the authority to classify and declassify documents2. The order aimed to strike a balance between transparency and security, emphasizing the importance of accurate classification standards and effective declassification processes1.

Additionally, the establishment of the National Declassification Center within the National Archives facilitated the review and release of historically significant older records3. It was a significant step toward reducing over-classification and promoting timely access to formerly classified materials for the public4.

I believe we need to greatly restrict EO but from what I recall, the one Trump issued did the opposite.
I will check on that. EOs are intended to be directed to the Federal Government and this meets that test.

It is not stupid at all. It is not spending time watching over all of the EX orders presidents issue. And I have said since you read my earlier post that both presidents should be excused and not prosecuted by the Biden admin. Since he is also the benefit as you say Trump is.

I was also Told by a poster here today that Trump issued a new counter EX order. Do you know about this?

It is not stupid at all. It is not spending time watching over all of the EX orders presidents issue. And I have said since you read my earlier post that both presidents should be excused and not prosecuted by the Biden admin. Since he is also the benefit as you say Trump is.

I was also Told by a poster here today that Trump issued a new counter EX order. Do you know about this?

I was mistaken. It was a law, not an EO.

Yes, Trump signed a law that made mishandling classified documents a felony

Biden had no authority to hold classified documents at his home, but he is also to mentally incompetent to be prosecuted. Funny how that works.

What about the classified documents Biden willfully retained that go back to his Senate days?
I doubt the Obama orders would be retroactive. You intend this be earlier than when Biden was vp.

After proof about Obama was made, today, here by a loyal Democrat, I believe both should not be prosecuted. Garland is wrong to prosecute even one of them. I do find fault with using a garage to store classified materials or even a storage shed of some sort. Trump lives in a huge place and has secure areas that are protected.
he also stored docs in China town and Penn .

After proof about Obama was made, today, here by a loyal Democrat, I believe both should not be prosecuted. Garland is wrong to prosecute even one of them. I do find fault with using a garage to store classified materials or even a storage shed of some sort. Trump lives in a huge place and has secure areas that are protected.
Protected by the Secrete Service .

Protected by the Secrete Service .
Trump had as you say, the same protection he had when he was in the White House in DC. The Secret Service was there when the FBI raided Trump's home. Clearly this was no normal home since it was well protected from intruders.

Trump had as you say, the same protection he had when he was in the White House in DC. The Secret Service was there when the FBI raided Trump's home. Clearly this was no normal home since it was well protected from intruders.
Why didn't Biden get the same treatment?

Well, this President, chose to not allow himself to do that, without notifying and going to, the original classifier. The President Obama executive order procedures to follow, included himself, for security purposes and our safety, and safety of any sources or agents or foreign allies, and was part of the procedure and protocol that notifies all agencies involved of the declassification.... And all classification markings have to be removed from all the documents.

Just read the entire executive order....it's long, but easy to understand.

You're as wrong as wrong can be. The President can declassify whenever he chooses, as the Supreme Court said. His power is supreme over the Executive Branch.

Forum List

Back