Biden/Harris DOJ Launch Lawsuit Against Alabama To Prevent Removal Of Non-Citizens From Vote Rolls

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
This was removed by a fascist first go round, here's the second, Biden/Harris are traitors to the United States, as are their entire administration, they all richly deserve to be hanged this January!

This was removed by a fascist first go round, here's the second, Biden/Harris are traitors to the United States, as are their entire administration, they all richly deserve to be hanged this January!

Nothing really surprises me anymore but I have to say, this just leaves me speechless.

Democrats openly advocating illegals to vote illegally?

Really?

We do not control our nation anymore. At least at the federal level. The road to hell was achieved many years ago for people like Joe and Harris. Their chance to save themselves is to recant what they have done. Power and money are a strong inducement.

I'll never understand how every single bloody tRumpling here doesn't have a nose like Pinocchio.

I'll never understand how every single bloody tRumpling here doesn't have a nose like Pinocchio.

Understand, we are extirpating you animals from the continent, there is no evil fucking thing you will not resort to, no atrocity beyond you, nothing about you animals is worthy of being allowed to breathe free air on this continent, you dare attempt to minimize, and then marginalize the truth, you fucking piece of shit!

Forum List

Back