Trump Rally Moved Due to Security Concerns

How is it possible that in a nation of 340 million, we cannot find enough able-bodied people willing to take great paying jobs?

Worse, why would Joe Biden schedule a UN meeting in New York during a vital election season? Is the UN more important than our presidential candidates?

And how is it that presidential candidates have a harder time getting security than some visiting dignitary from a foreign country?
The UN meeting is on an annual schedule for this time.

The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) meets annually in regular sessions that typically run from September to December, with the session often continuing into January.

Regular sessions begin on a Tuesday in the third week of September

General Assembly Building in New York City

I agree but apparently this isn't about security.

But unfortunately I'm afraid that it's come down to that. He can't even golf anymore without fearing for his life.
And Haitians can't go outside without fearing for theirs thanks to Trump and his lies.

He's as useless as Pelosi

No, he is microscopically less useless than she is.

But even Nancy has her uses. She introduced me to Jeni Ice Cream, which sells for $9 a pint, which she carries a freezer full.

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/11/ad-nancy-pelosi-ice-cream-comp.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=1200&h=800&crop=1

He shoudn't put other peopes lives in danger. That is why he is getting what he is.
Trumpy said he has nightmares now. He wakes up gasping for air and all sweaty. Melania moved him into a guestroom.

Lucky thing for Kamala that she never gathers big enough crowds to ever want or need to do an outdoor event!

Kinda gives new meaning now to why Crooks was given a wide open berth and the smug, smiling Routh was left to hide in Trump's hedges for 12 hours.

Crooks is dead. Gee, I hope some unlucky accident doesn't befall Routh now.
Let the rat shit live. But by all means, get the story out of him.

God knows I have a bit of curiosity as to where his info could lead.

So what? Reschedule it. Tell them you don't have staff available to protect them so if they want to come, to bring their own security.
They bring their own "body men" but we don't give them the power to close down streets, or businesses.

And the UN happens every year. Elections only every four years.

Actually the secret service is stretched because the republican house won't give them more money.

Gee, I wonder why. Could it be because if Trump didn't turn his head during the first assassination attempt he would be dead because of them?

House Republicans proposed a boost to Secret Service funding in the aftermath of two assassination attempts on GOP presidential nominee and former President Donald Trump in the last three months.

Acting Secret Service Director Ron Rowe has had conversations with Congress about more resources since the first attempt in July, and he told The Washington Post last week that was needed to handle the “new reality” of a highly charged political climate.

Among other things, Rowe said the agency is in desperate need of “more counter-snipers and investigators, upgraded armored limousines for motorcades and a greater supply of ballistic glass.”

Forum List

Back