Biden Has Gotta Go!

The world does not revolve around the guy in the WH.

No one in this country has ever supported doing what could have possibly prevented the war - putting American/NATO troops in Ukraine. Suggestion that Putin would not attack Ukraine if only some other guy was in the WH is just a fantasy in your head.
it seemed to when you didn't like who was there.

I don't care how you feel about Trump or who you voted for, but things are spiraling out of control. Biden is simply not up to the task and that is becoming more apparent with every passing day. The problem is that just as clearly, Kamala is inept.

The situation is desperate and this is no time for useless partisanship and lame excuses. What is the solution?

I'm sure many are tired of seeing me say this but don't forget, Biden isn't the true problem. He has been been working over time to instill his people into positions of power.

The current administration is the real problem. It's like a weed, you cut off one head and 2 more popup. He has roots allover the place that need to be pulled.

So yes Biden has got to go, but so do dozens and dozens of his people as well because they will carry on their agendas even if he is gone. They will rot the system from the inside out.

I'm sure many are tired of seeing me say this but don't forget, Biden isn't the true problem. He has been been working over time to instill his people into positions of power.

The current administration is the real problem. It's like a weed, you cut off one head and 2 more popup. He has roots allover the place that need to be pulled.

So yes Biden has got to go, but so do dozens and dozens of his people as well because they will carry on their agendas even if he is gone. They will rot the system from the inside out.
Biden is certainly part of the problem. Among his clusterfucks is hiring people by quota (look at his VP, Scotus appointment and S of D).

But again, what can be done about this given the constrictions of the Constitution? In many other countries the military would have taken over. Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, that is not an option here.

And explain to the world what Biden has to do with that? Exactly you can't. Dude, you mean one thing on this form; "LIAR."
Just a limited nuclear war destroying a few blue cities. Difficult I know. You won't spout anymore with survival the reality.

Putin doesn't invade

Yeah, he only gets his men to do it for him. Sound like anybody we know minus the invading part? Anyways, to the OP Meathead, don't you think if we had solutions that this country would have carried them out by now? Ninety percent of the country is sick of Biden. In fact I'm so sick of him that unless some kind of new interesting news comes out about him and the hairy ass administration, I've sort of stopped talking about him. What else is currently to talk about? He's a dumbass and the most hated "president" in history and there's not much else to say other than that.

Yeah, he only gets his men to do it for him. Sound like anybody we know minus the invading part? Anyways, to the OP Meathead, don't you think if we had solutions that this country would have carried them out by now? Ninety percent of the country is sick of Biden. In fact I'm so sick of him that unless some kind of new interesting news comes out about him and the hairy ass administration, I've sort of stopped talking about him. What else is currently to talk about? He's a dumbass and the most hated "president" in history and there's not much else to say other than that.
No, I think Trump was the most hated. The hatred of Trump was pathological despite a series of successes. Having said that, Biden is the most incompetent POTUS since perhaps Buchanan and I'm skipping Carter here.

The biblical clusterfucks prove it.

So in your meathead Biden goes away (by some fantastical means) and problems in the world disapear?
Hatred benefits No Nation, nor it's people.

Yet, it was Hatred that placed an illegitimate and incompetent career politician of no accomplishments other than his legacy of graft and extortion into The White House, The People's House.

You and your party sowed the seeds of hate to the wind, and now we are reaping The Whirlwind.

Yes, much of America's current problems can be alleviated by ridding The White House of the stench of Hatred and Fear and The Incompetence of Asterisk Joe and his posse of WOKE CLOWNS, and replacing that with Hope, and Common Sense.

Just like Neville Chamberlain did.

No doubt you're a big fan of him too. The Q-cult is thrilled with all fascist appeasers.
Brandon will doubtless join the ranks of Chamberlain as a historic failure. One of the beauties of the parliamentary system is that Brandon would be long gone by now, as was Chamberlain.

Hatred benefits No Nation, nor it's people.

Yet, it was Hatred that placed an illegitimate and incompetent career politician of no accomplishments other than his legacy of graft and extortion into The White House, The People's House.

You and your party sowed the seeds of hate to the wind, and now we are reaping The Whirlwind.

Yes, much of America's current problems can be alleviated by ridding The White House of the stench of Hatred and Fear and The Incompetence of Asterisk Joe and his posse of WOKE CLOWNS, and replacing that with Hope, and Common Sense.
Hahahaha

Hatred is what put the most corrupt piece of shit and con man in the White House in 2016. His entire Neo-GOP devotion to hatred goes beyond democrats too. Anyone who crosses Benedict Donald will find a burning fire coming from the Neo-Bunch even former Old School and once respected conservative Republicans.....

The Neo-GOP is a pitiful bunch of hate filled Americans.

Hahahaha

Hatred is what put the most corrupt piece of shit and con man in the White House in 2016. His entire Neo-GOP devotion to hatred goes beyond democrats too. Anyone who crosses Benedict Donald will find a burning fire coming from the Neo-Bunch even former Old School and once respected conservative Republicans.....

Hatred is all you thrive on. Hate and lies. If you haven't guessed yet, people daily are rejecting the hate and lies you bring to the discussion. There is no discussion. That's not why you are here, is it, comrade?

Hahahaha

Doubtless, the irony of your post escapes you.

Hatred is all you thrive on. Hate and lies. If you haven't guessed yet, people daily are rejecting the hate and lies you bring to the discussion. There is no discussion. That's not why you are here, is it, comrade?
Trumpybear has turn the GOP into a pack of vile hate mongers. Many of whom we see here. Their vitriolic rhetoric makes me laugh a lot I confess. That's why I love you man, you make me laugh.

Trumpybear has turn the GOP into a pack of vile hate mongers. Many of whom we see here. Their vitriolic rhetoric makes me laugh a lot I confess. That's why I love you man, you make me laugh.
When you lie for a living and tell people they should die and be on ventilators instead of take Ivermectin or HCQ, we all should ignore your Statements of Hate and Lies.

Your Dogma of Angst and Loathing, Division and Segregation should be rejected by even your own.

The Doctrines of Death you preach should be countered always by Words of Life. The very words you reject which could save you.

How much destruction did your lies of Russian Collusion do to The World and America, and how many people did your lies about COVID19 kill?

You and yours cost the world Millions of lives and Billions of Dollars, and incalcuable souls were sent to Hell.

You should be ashamed but your will settle for being Persona Non Grata and wear it like a badge of honor when most ordinary people would wear it like a scarlet letter of shame

When you lie for a living and tell people they should die and be on ventilators instead of take Ivermectin or HCQ, we all should ignore your Statements of Hate and Lies.

Your Dogma of Angst and Loathing, Division and Segregation should be rejected by even your own.

The Doctrines of Death you preach should be countered always by Words of Life. The very words you reject which could save you.

How much destruction did your lies of Russian Collusion do to The World and America, and how many people did your lies about COVID19 kill?

You and yours cost the world Millions of lives and Billions of Dollars, and incalcuable souls were sent to Hell.

You should be ashamed but your will settle for being Persona Non Grata and wear it like a badge of honor when most ordinary people would wear it like a scarlet letter of shame

Your Papa, the father of all lies, if he actually existed, would be very proud of you for that scathing, but utterly fact less diatribe. The bold font makes it harsher but you should go back to more caps for a bolder and meaner statement.

Forum List

Back