Biden Has Gotta Go!

How about Biden's latest Nukes for Oil Death Deal where he is colluding with Russia and Iran to give Iran Billions to buy Russian Weapons with, allow Russia to launder Oil and Gas through Iran, and allow Russia to engage in Billions of dollars in financial transactions with Iran with a sweet little loophole carved out, that will allow Russia to continue to help Iran build Nukes, refine Uranium, sell their oil and gas and Russia's oil and gas too, and allow Russia to continue to improve Iran's ICBMs so that they can annihilate Israel.

Joe even wants to give Billions of Dollars to Iran to pay for it all. He should be charged with Treason for what he is doing with Iran but so should Obama and John Kerry have been put on trial for the very same thing.

Why has Obama and Joe Biden worked so hard to collude with Russia and Iran to give Iran the key to The Apocalypse?
You of course can provide a link right? Or is this coming straight out of the crack of your ass?

I don't care how you feel about Trump or who you voted for, but things are spiraling out of control. Biden is simply not up to the task and that is becoming more apparent with every passing day. The problem is that just as clearly, Kamala is inept.

The situation is desperate and this is no time for useless partisanship and lame excuses. What is the solution?
What are you suggesting?

Oh well... I guess you caught me. lol :p

Unbelievable.

These people are running the country !!! ^^^
This is you;
These pinhead Democrats are world class liars, aren't they? :p

And this is you; Oh well... I guess you caught me. lol :p

Do you really think people are going to take you seriously?

What are you suggesting?
He doesn't know. They create these imaginary scenarios that "everything is out of control", blames Biden for it, and can't explain how he is responsible exactly?

The Movement To Stick Inflation Blame On Biden

This shit has been explained to these vegetable heads every day, and they pretend reality doesn't exist, so they spin around in their chairs repeating the same garbage. :spinner:

Last edited:
And you have the answers to all these imaginary incompetent Leftists right?
Me?

I'm hardly the answer man.

But, a blindfolded ten year old could do better than these regressives, and I'm pretty sure I could do better than a blindfolded ten year old.

No, I'm not a politician, because I'm not a good liar. :p

This is you;
These pinhead Democrats are world class liars, aren't they? :p

And this is you; Oh well... I guess you caught me. lol :p

Do you really think people are going to take you seriously?
Yes, people will take me seriously.

Usually I'd try to make it easier for you, but I've only been here three days and I don't know where the sarcasm smiley is yet.

Once I find it, I'll label the sentences so you can keep track. 'Kay?

What are you suggesting?
I am suggesting nothing. I am looking for a solution to a vexing problem for the country in a historical watershed event.

The Constitution did not foresee this level of incompetence in both the presidency and vice presidency faced with a cataclysmic problem and offers no provision for it.

The problem is clear and simple. The solution much less so.

I am suggesting nothing. I am looking for a solution to a vexing problem for the country in a historical watershed event.

The Constitution did not foresee this level of incompetence in both the presidency and vice presidency faced with a cataclysmic problem and offers no provision for it.

If the problem was clear, you wouldn't be blaming Biden and Harris. You are an ignoramus who has no understanding of what "clear" actually is. President Biden Says Oil Companies Have 9,000 Unused Permits to Drill. He Has a Point That ... - Latest Tweet by PolitiFact | 🔎 LatestLY

It's about oil companies and Wall Street, not Biden and Harris. Stop pedaling the lies; Why isn't Big Oil drilling more as gas prices surge? The answer is more Wall Street than White House

Yes, people will take me seriously.

Usually I'd try to make it easier for you, but I've only been here three days and I don't know where the sarcasm smiley is yet.

Once I find it, I'll label the sentences so you can keep track. 'Kay?
You admitted to your own lies already, so I'll do the emojis for you; :blahblah:

Me?

But, a blindfolded ten year old could do better than these regressives, and I'm pretty sure I could do better than a blindfolded ten year old.

We know that's right. You already got caught doing that. As for your arguing points, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:, we'll, let's just say, But, a blindfolded ten year old could do better than these regressives, and I'm pretty sure I could do better than a blindfolded ten year old., doesn't show us a thing, because you've shown us nothing but rants.

I'm not interested in your bullshit.

There's a gas station right outside my window. I don't need to check the internet for pump prices.

See what I mean? These regressives are completely messed up. Twisted in the head. Can't think straight
Here's something to think about while your salivating and blaming the wrong cause; Why isn't Big Oil drilling more as gas prices surge? The answer is more Wall Street than White House Get back to us when you can produce a counter argument that's informative and intelligent. Not this childish, worthless ranting nonsense you keep pedaling. Either grow the fuck up and debate like a man, or get the fuck on. It's embarrassing.

Me?

If you are "hardly the answer", then how in the hell can you have an opinion about regressive Leftists? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: This was you remember; But, a blindfolded ten year old could do better than these regressives, and I'm pretty sure I could do better than a blindfolded ten year old., You hardly have the answer, but can do better than these regressives. Right, you hardly have the answer right? :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:

Last edited:
Death t
I don't care how you feel about Trump or who you voted for, but things are spiraling out of control. Biden is simply not up to the task and that is becoming more apparent with every passing day. The problem is that just as clearly, Kamala is inept.

The situation is desperate and this is no time for useless partisanship and lame excuses. What is the solution?
Death to Russia! Death to commies. Death to authoritarian s. Take your Russian propaganda and put it where the sun don't shine.

"I'm suggesting nothing"....:heehee:

Forum List

Back