Biden has more S&P records than Trump. Trump also had 3 million fewer jobs than when he started

So you do not believe Fauci? You're saying he is lying?

Show proof that it started in the lab then. I will gladly agree with you if you can prove it.
I'm not privy to the national intelligence assessment of it's origin. And neither is Fauci. All either of us can do is guess, and I never guessed.

Lol I don’t care what you believe.
It's real simple. You lied. Couldn't back up your lie, so you threw out a link hoping nobody would look at it.

If your link backed up your lies you would cut and paste the part the does. Your failure to do so confirms you are a lying sack.

It's just that simple.

It's real simple. You lied. Couldn't back up your lie, so you threw out a link hoping nobody would look at it.

If your link backed up your lies you would cut and paste the part the does. Your failure to do so confirms you are a lying sack.

It's just that simple.
All right I guess I’ll make you feel stupid once more:

Back in the summer of 2020, the US had the 8th highest death rate in the world.

Try clicking the link this time.

Trump asked for less Covid-19 testing.

The CDC's new Covid-19 testing guidance comes two months after Trump said he wants to "slow the testing down."
I think Trump knew it was not a deadly enough disease except to a very few Americans. The over reaction only enabled the fraud. Trump knew that too.

Please no numbers because none of them are accurate.

Biden’s economic results speak for themselves.
Yep. Record inflation that isn’t going away anytime soon, sky high gas prices, heating your home this winter will run you triple from last year, empty store shelves, the list goes on as you idiots cheer....

trump is, and he said it started in China in a lab.
Trump also said it was no worse than the seasonal flu. That he got more votes in 2020, and he had the biggest inauguration in history. We don't know if Trump is telling the truth or lying.

Yep. Record inflation that isn’t going away anytime soon, sky high gas prices, heating your home this winter will run you triple from last year, empty store shelves, the list goes on as you idiots cheer....
Right everything isn’t perfect under a Democratic president so you pretend it’s terrible. Who do you think you are fooling?

Right everything isn’t perfect under a Democratic president so you pretend it’s terrible. Who do you think you are fooling?
So what in that list isn’t true? All the fault of Joe “Shitshispants” Xiden. Apparently you’re the one fooled.

Forum List

Back