Biden has more S&P records than Trump. Trump also had 3 million fewer jobs than when he started

And yet as of 8/5/2020 my figure was correct. Do you notice how you keep declaring victory prematurely?
As of 8/5/2020 the US ranked 24th in case mortality rate. Took that directly from YOUR link, Moron. So tell us how that would make the US the "laughingstock" of the world?

Keep digging. :dig:

Required businesses to demonstrate loss of revenue and cap loan size based on that.

Too many businesses got loans that far outpaced their loss in revenue. That extra money just went into the pockets of the owners.
Not true. For round 1 you had to state that you MAY lose revenue. Round 2 you had to show a drop in quarter over quarter of at least 20% in revenue and lumpy businesses could easily do that. That money indeed did or some put it on the balance sheet to strengthen it. This is what I do for a living and I saw firsthand how mismanaged it was and still is btw. But the Gov't had little time to put this in action.

As of 8/5/2020 the US ranked 24th in case mortality rate. Took that directly from YOUR link, Moron. So tell us how that would make the US the "laughingstock" of the world?

Keep digging. :dig:
Such a laughing stock that we have 45mil on hold waiting to come here (legally) and 1000s crossing illegally. Real "laughing stock"...leftists are dumb.

I took that directly from your link, Dumbass. Maybe you should try to read the links you bring so they don't bite you in the ass constantly.
My source plainly said in black white that we were at 8th place 8/2020. Your link doesn’t show that.

My source plainly said in black white that we were at 8th place 8/2020. Your link doesn’t show that.
I took it from YOUR link, Dumbass. My link is YOUR link. Try reading your own link for once.

US ranked 24th in case mortality rate. Suck it, Halfwit. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I took it from YOUR link, Dumbass. My link is YOUR link. Try reading your own link for once.

US ranked 24th in case mortality rate. Suck it, Halfwit. :banana: :banana: :banana:
Lol you couldn’t even manage to cite the YEAR of what we were talking about. I did.

Lol you couldn’t even manage to cite the YEAR of what we were talking about. I did.
Year, month, and day. 8/5/2020. Easily found in YOUR link.

Countries With The Highest Case-Fatality Ratios​

Among countries with 50,000 or more reported cases​

• 1. United Kingdom
  • 2. Italy
  • 3. Belgium
  • 4. France
  • 5. Netherlands
  • 6. Mexico
  • 7. Spain
  • 8. Canada
  • 9. Sweden
  • 10. Ecuador
  • 24. United States
Source: Johns Hopkins University (data as of Aug. 5 at 3 a.m. ET)
Credit: Alyson Hurt/NPR

Year, month, and day. 8/5/2020. Easily found in YOUR link.

Countries With The Highest Case-Fatality Ratios​

Among countries with 50,000 or more reported cases​

• 1. United Kingdom
  • 2. Italy
  • 3. Belgium
  • 4. France
  • 5. Netherlands
  • 6. Mexico
  • 7. Spain
  • 8. Canada
  • 9. Sweden
  • 10. Ecuador
  • 24. United States
Source: Johns Hopkins University (data as of Aug. 5 at 3 a.m. ET)
Credit: Alyson Hurt/NPR
You’re right. It does easily say 2020 in my link. Go back and click on it lol

You know what they say. You clicked on it the first time. It said we were 8th. In your desperation, you cite something way beyond my time period and just pretended it was the same timeline.
You need to scroll down your own link, Dipshit. My list if from your link.

My God, you are stupid. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Forum List

Back