Biden has more S&P records than Trump. Trump also had 3 million fewer jobs than when he started

From the page I got the list (your link BTW):

August 5, 2020 6:15 PM ET
You stupid moron lol. What my link showed is that we had the 8th higest death rate per 100,000. What your 24 showed was nothing like that. Are you incapable of reading comprehension?

You stupid moron lol. What my link showed is that we had the 8th higest death rate per 100,000. What your 24 showed was nothing like that. Are you incapable of reading comprehension?
A MFer has to ask the left these questions, WTF was Trump supposed to do and why is Xiden doing worse despite being left behind their magic shot and what was supposedly one year of experience that Trump never had?

Fucking leftists don't think rationally, at all. Since when does personal feelings (technically desires) ring more true than rational thought & honesty?

Let's Go Brandon!

It's not code for fuck you Biden BTW, it means fuck you leftists & your establishment, same with fuck you Biden. Xiden is elderly, has dementia and was always just a used car salesman anyway. He's a puppet, "everyone" knows that, even leftists can't miss it beyond the most ignorant.

Let's go Brandon!

If you are too stupid to look at your own link there is nothing I can do to help you.

I posted a list taken directly from YOUR link.

A MFer has to ask the left these questions, WTF was Trump supposed to do and why is Xiden doing worse despite being left behind their magic shot and what was supposedly one year of experience that Trump never had?

Fucking leftists don't think rationally, at all. Since when does personal feelings (technically desires) ring more true than rational thought & honesty?

Let's Go Brandon!

It's not code for fuck you Biden BTW, it means fuck you leftists & your establishment, same with fuck you Biden. Xiden is elderly, has dementia and was always just a used car salesman anyway. He's a puppet, "everyone" knows that, even leftists can't miss it beyond the most ignorant.

Let's go Brandon!
I’m sorry I wasn’t listening - what?

If you are too stupid to look at your own link there is nothing I can do to help you.

I posted a list taken directly from YOUR link.
What you posted had absolutely nothing to do with the death rate per 100,000 lol

What you posted had absolutely nothing to do with the death rate per 100,000 lol
Nope. It didn't. It has to do with the death rate of infections, the only way to measure how effective it is being dealt with.

Have you finally admitted my list is from YOUR link, Dipshit?

Nope. It didn't. It has to do with the death rate of infections, the only way to measure how effective it is being dealt with.

Have you finally admitted my list is from YOUR link, Dipshit?
Oh you mean the death rate related to the virus? Yeah no shit. Lol dude give it up.

I knew it. I listened to the Tesla battery day a long time ago when they announced it.

You rarely have told me anything I haven’t known.
Like the PPP loan requirements and what the money was intended for? LOL

What did you think of the Bill Maher video. One of your own telling you to STFU?

Like the PPP loan requirements and what the money was intended for? LOL

What did you think of the Bill Maher video. One of your own telling you to STFU?
Bill Maher isn’t mine. I don’t watch him. I used to. Then I grew up. He’s an entertainer. Sometimes funny. Not all that insightful or eloquent.

I was well aware of PPP loans. That’s how I know the program was so wasteful. You haven’t told me anything I haven’t known in quite some time.

Yes. The list I provided was the death rate of those infected with the virus. US was 24th.
It’s amazing how you think you’re fooling anyone lol. Your ranking is fatality ratio. Obviously that is not the same as death rate per 100,000. If it was, they wouldn’t make two graphs would they?

Admittedly I thought your crap was coming from some other link at first, but it turned out to be worse than that lol. You were citing something irrelevant.

As usual democrats have better economies and we are reminded just how useless and pathetic Trump was as a president. He marked the worst presidential job record since the Great Depression

A Pandemic would do that, so why not discuss that first before gloating…

It’s amazing how you think you’re fooling anyone lol. Your ranking is fatality ratio. Obviously that is not the same as death rate per 100,000. If it was, they wouldn’t make two graphs would they?

Admittedly I thought your crap was coming from some other link at first, but it turned out to be worse than that lol. You were citing something irrelevant.
So, you are so stupid you think the death rate of those infected is irrelevant?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So, you are so stupid you think the death rate of those infected is irrelevant?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It’s irrelevant to my statistic. You were trying to say MY statistic wasn’t 8 but 24. If you weren’t, then you didn’t really have much of a point did you?

It’s irrelevant to my statistic. You were trying to say MY statistic wasn’t 8 but 24. If you weren’t, then you didn’t really have much of a point did you?
There's facts, more facts and then there's statistics.
Statistics are rolled up bullshit to make bad things look good.

No, I never said your statistic wasn't 8 but 24. You are lying again.

I posted the relevant number.............death rate of those infected.

Bush gave us the worst recession. These kinds of issues have connections between them.
Don't want to even touch Barry's "Great Recession" do you, Billy? The truth is that Donald Trump was FAR better with the economy than Obama or Biden! Can you imagine how good his numbers would have been if Fauci's buddies over in China hadn't unleased Covid on the world?

Forum List

Back