Biden has more S&P records than Trump. Trump also had 3 million fewer jobs than when he started

But does it though? I mean how so?
Here you are whining about something you say you don’t care about. TRIGGERED!

1637537758880.jpeg

All right I guess I’ll make you feel stupid once more:

Back in the summer of 2020, the US had the 8th highest death rate in the world.

Try clicking the link this time.
The US ranked 24th, so how did that make the US the "laughingstock' of the world, Dumbass?

Thanks for fetching a link proving you are a lying sack of shit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Countries With The Highest Case-Fatality Ratios​

Among countries with 50,000 or more reported cases​

• 1. United Kingdom
  • 2. Italy
  • 3. Belgium
  • 4. France
  • 5. Netherlands
  • 6. Mexico
  • 7. Spain
  • 8. Canada
  • 9. Sweden
  • 10. Ecuador
  • 24. United States
Source: Johns Hopkins University (data as of Aug. 5 at 3 a.m. ET)

Solar panels. Wind mills. Any number of places. I missed the part where electric cars are only run on electricity from coal.
Cobalt. That is a primary factor that you don't understand and China has a ton of it thanks to Hunter Biden and his stupid firm.

Simply acknowledging the rightwing fixation on it obviously doesn’t amount to being triggered by it. You idiots take whatever you can get lol
And MORE whining. Keep digging, your crying about Brandon is mildly amusing. :dig:

The US ranked 24th, so how did that make the US the "laughingstock' of the world, Dumbass?

Thanks for fetching a link proving you are a lying sack of shit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

• 1. United Kingdom
  • 2. Italy
  • 3. Belgium
  • 4. France
  • 5. Netherlands
  • 6. Mexico
  • 7. Spain
  • 8. Canada
  • 9. Sweden
  • 10. Ecuador
  • 24. United States

• 1. United Kingdom
  • 2. Italy
  • 3. Belgium
  • 4. France
  • 5. Netherlands
  • 6. Mexico
  • 7. Spain
  • 8. Canada
  • 9. Sweden
  • 10. Ecuador
  • 24. United States
Lol you can’t even point to the actual number on the page. Where is August 5th? Oh and we should probably specify what year. My data was from 2020 moron.

Hey idiot this
Lol you can’t even point to the actual number on the page. Where is August 5th? Oh and we should probably specify what year. My data was from 2020 moron.
I took that directly from your link, Dumbass. Maybe you should try to read the links you bring so they don't bite you in the ass constantly.

PPP was created to save jobs. What would you have done?
Required businesses to demonstrate loss of revenue and cap loan size based on that.

Too many businesses got loans that far outpaced their loss in revenue. That extra money just went into the pockets of the owners.

Forum List

Back