Biden has more S&P records than Trump. Trump also had 3 million fewer jobs than when he started

Bill Maher isn’t mine. I don’t watch him. I used to. Then I grew up. He’s an entertainer. Sometimes funny. Not all that insightful or eloquent.

I was well aware of PPP loans. That’s how I know the program was so wasteful. You haven’t told me anything I haven’t known in quite some time.
You had no idea why it was implemented? So who do you watch? MSNBC?

Hey Billy000 did the UK become an "international joke" because of their death rate?
Why would you ask such an obvious question? No shit they became one. Who is saying otherwise? Did you expect me to defend them? How stupid is that. Good god you’re reaching lol

Why would you ask such an obvious question? No shit they became one. Who is saying otherwise? Did you expect me to defend them? How stupid is that. Good god you’re reaching lol
How about Belgium?

I would know.

Who do you most like to listen/watch/read?

Lord help us if the answer is Joe Rogan.
I get numerous industry newsletters every morning. So I start there. Since you’re a finance / economics neophyte I recommend you subscribe to the morning brew. It’s free and non political but informative and fun.

I read the WSJ, I listen to Ben Shapiro especially his Sunday conversations, sometimes Bill Maher.

I get numerous industry newsletters every morning. So I start there. Since you’re a finance / economics neophyte I recommend you subscribe to the morning brew. It’s free and non political but informative and fun.

I read the WSJ, I listen to Ben Shapiro especially his Sunday conversations, sometimes Bill Maher.
I have little respect for Ben Shapiro. He's petty, petulant and ultimately uninteresting. I can't think of anything particularly original coming out of him.

Well it just isn’t the stock market I’m afraid. It’s most economic metrics that are better under democrats:

Better under democrats as in former administrations. The current administrations record is yet to be written. Keep spinning away.

Forum List

Back