Biden has no credibility thus no leadership ability

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Biden's long, long history clearly demonstrates he will lie at the drop of a hat, that he lies when it makes no sense to lie but usually most of his lies are designed to make him look better.

That is the primary reason he is failing in his efforts to get people vaccinated.....even blacks his most ardent supporters refuse to believe sloe joe.

His lack of credibility coupled wirh his cognitve issues has resulted in a failed presidency.

Calls for impeachment and or use of the 25th amendment are surely coming soon....I mean in a huge way.

I said long ago when he loses the media it will all be over for sloe joe....that is now beginning to happen....slowly but surely.

His son is better than rembrandt or picasso though.

1633541281166.png

The democrats will do absolutely nothing to remove Biden from office, for the simple reason that once he's gone then Harris is sworn in as the next prez and when that happens the office of the VP is vacant. And THAT means the democrats do not have the tie-breaking vote if anything comes down to 50-50 in the Senate. Hence, their dreams of passing shit through reconciliation is dead in the water. Unless of course some dipweed RINO crosses over and votes with the Dems.

And here's the kicker: Harris can nominate whoever she wants to as her VP, but that person must be approved by a majority vote in the House and the Senate. So guess what, the democrats don't have a majority vote any more in the Senate, 50-50 doesn't get it done to confirm the new VP. Again, unless some dipweed RINO crosses over and votes with the Dems.

Therefore, I don't think the democrats want Biden to leave. Short of death or extreme disability, it won't happen until at least Jan 2023, IF the GOP can take back the majority in the Senate.

To me him being president is the exact same thing as hiring a teacher that doesn't know the material and can't teach.

Two Presidents in a row with zero credibility, not good.

You do a lot of projecting Mac. Trump got shit done like no other, and then.........

and then................

and then............

Your dumbass supported Mad Joe Robinette & the Kosher Commie instead, cuz you're hip. The worse they are the more you'll project on Trump & conservatives.

There's your sign.

You do a lot of projecting Mac. Trump got shit done like no other, and then.........

and then................

and then............

Your dumbass supported Mad Joe Robinette & the Kosher Commie instead, cuz you're hip. The worse they are the more you'll project on Trump & conservatives.

There's your sign.
:spinner:

The US has no leadership now.

Because of the leadership purges made by The Worthless Negro we don't even have real military leadership. We saw how the Three Stooges fucked up Afghanistan because they were Biden yes men.

The only leadership is what we have coming from China to their man in the White House. The man who the Chinese made his family filthy rich.

Biden's long, long history clearly demonstrates he will lie at the drop of a hat, that he lies when it makes no sense to lie but usually most of his lies are designed to make him look better.

That is the primary reason he is failing in his efforts to get people vaccinated.....even blacks his most ardent supporters refuse to believe sloe joe.

His lack of credibility coupled wirh his cognitve issues has resulted in a failed presidency.

Calls for impeachment and or use of the 25th amendment are surely coming soon....I mean in a huge way.

I said long ago when he loses the media it will all be over for sloe joe....that is now beginning to happen....slowly but surely.

Cry me a river

Biden is President

Deal with it

We need to lead ourselselves. God's mind in our mind, not calling death giving sweet. God is a gift giver. God hates money.

It makes you wonder how many times Joe Biden smoked crack and banged under aged Chinese hookers with his son.

Forum List

Back