Biden Has to Drop Out

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Or face defeat. If you look at 2020, this is how the polling looked, only it was a sea of blue. Biden conclusively won. Now they've traded places. Trump is winning every battle ground state and has even put reliably blue states in play. Barring something catastrophic coming from the Trump campaign, there is no way Biden is going to get reelected.

1721347231225.png

There's still plenty of time for Trump to show his ass again.

Oh, I don't underestimate he or MAGA to do something colossally stupid over the next three and a half months, but barring that, Biden is cooked. There is no way he's going to recover from these numbers. It simply doesn't happen.

He beating comma la too. What else are they gonna do?

The thing about Kamala is I don't know why they think she'd be a better candidate than Biden. The only real factor is she's younger and not dementia ridden. That aside, she's a part of this administration. They will tie all of Biden's policies to her and frame her as four more years of the same.

My position is 'Vote Blue, no matter who'. It really doesn't matter to me if it's Biden, Harris, or George Clooney. I have no angst over this at all. Which Democratic voters, when told Biden is staying in, are claiming they will switch to Trump, or stay home? Anyone? Seems far-fetched to me.
thanks for admitting that the dem candidate is nothing more than a puppet for the leftist regime .

Or face defeat. If you look at 2020, this is how the polling looked, only it was a sea of blue. Biden conclusively won. Now they've traded places. Trump is winning every battle ground state and has even put reliably blue states in play. Barring something catastrophic coming from the Trump campaign, there is no way Biden is going to get reelected.

View attachment 979617

Who will replace him and do better against Trump in these battleground states? Harris? Newsom? Gretchen?

They lied about Bidens for years with full support by the MSM. Their credibility is shot so anything they say, any ad they push will face skepticism outside of California.

As for the Rust Belt states, he has a major leg up on any opponent.

The thing about Kamala is I don't know why they think she'd be a better candidate than Biden. The only real factor is she's younger and not dementia ridden. That aside, she's a part of this administration. They will tie all of Biden's policies to her and frame her as four more years of the same.
There used to be a thing called the Peter Prescription. One of it tenets was something like:

Left to themselves, things always go from bad to worse.

Rudderless and leaderless Democrats are proving it.

Who will replace him and do better against Trump in these battleground states? Harris? Newsom? Gretchen?
They lied about Bidens for years with full support by the MSM. Their credibility is shot so anything they say, any ad they push will face skepticism outside of California.
As for the Rust Belt states, he has a major leg up on any opponent.
Any democrat presidential hopeful with a brain will wait for 2028 instead of running into the Trump buzz saw with no money and no organization.

My position is 'Vote Blue, no matter who'. It really doesn't matter to me if it's Biden, Harris, or George Clooney. I have no angst over this at all. Which Democratic voters, when told Biden is staying in, are claiming they will switch to Trump, or stay home? Anyone? Seems far-fetched to me.
This is what we expect sheeple to do. How does it feel to have your vote flushed down the shitter by your democrat leadership and potentially bring someone on board where you had no voice? Feels good doesn't it?

Forum List

Back