Biden Holds 16 Point Lead Over Trump Among Women

The date of this poll is;
April 13, 2024

Any poll the doesn't even take into account third parties or independents? I immediately assume has an agenda to reach, with its respondents a priori.

Now, this poll does have a section for that, by why even poll folks on a seperate question? Obvously for the headline, isn't it?
The poll was conducted April 4-11.

Wrt the POTUS, one set includes leaners and one doesn't. Not sure why they did it that way. Maybe an indicator where the third party votes are coming from.
Likewise, demographics matter.

View attachment 933821

Which is more important? A voter's sex, their race, religion, or education etc. in determining how they vote?
Party affiliation is the best indicator, haha. :tongue:

Does this mean women prefer senile liars who have no problem pawing little girls and showering with their pre-teen daughters? Back to MAGA

Women make up half the electorate. Trump has no path to victory with that large of a support gap with 50% of the electorate. Make no mistake about it, the abortion issue is front and center and the MAGA crowd are in plain denial over it.

The abortion issue won't save Joe Biden as more folks are unhappy with the economy and foreign proxy wars.

My problem is with the sample selection. I have long since lost faith in the process as being unbiased. That goes for any poll these days. There was a time when they were actually indicative.
I agree. If the poll is conducted by random phone calls, it is highly likely that there may be a bias in who is even willing to participate in the poll to begin with. That is just one example, there are many more reasons that a poll may be bias.

Women make up half the electorate. Trump has no path to victory with that large of a support gap with 50% of the electorate. Make no mistake about it, the abortion issue is front and center and the MAGA crowd are in plain denial over it.

Translation: You acknowledge that Trump is still ahead in the swing states and this is the best you've got.

Biden says his Uncle was eaten by Cannibals in New Guinea? What do Italians have to do with this?

As we all know, most people - most voters - are stupid.

Biden and his posse believe that the constituency that will carry him to victory is single women, aged 18-40. They intend to vote for Biden because they believe that Biden will protect their right to get an abortion, should the need arise.

But of course, this is quite illogical. The President (and the Federal Government) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ABORTION. The Dobbs decision made that clear, and the facts are playing out all over the country, as each State clarifies its position on abortion, through the courts and legislatures - sometime both. Democrats are saying, among many false things, that the Republican are trying to pass a law that will prohibit abortion in the whole country. This is utter poppycock. There has been NO SUCH INITIATIVE on the Republican side because the Republicans know that it is not a Federal/national issue, and any such law would be unconstitutional. It is the DEMOCRATS who were trying to create and pass a law on abortion "rights," even after Dobbs made such a law absurd.

Because the Democrats believe that this issue is so vital to their campaign, they are endlessly and intentionally mis-stating Trump's simple position on the matter, knowing that my first sentence above is the fact that prevails.

Leftists are evil. There is no other possible conclusion.

Guess you just forgot the follow up story,huh

Now young WOMEN abandon Biden: More alarm bells for Joe as Daily Mail poll shows his support with female voters under 30 has plummeted by 18 POINTS in just six months

• Joe Biden's lead over Donald Trump with key group plunges from 27 points to 10
  • The six-month drop is a key factor in how Trump has overtaken Biden in poll

You didn't like my answer so you deleted the post?
Is this what you normally do?
aaf.png

Forum List

Back