🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden: I Know Nothing About Investigation Of Flynn, New Strzok Notes Reveal He Brought Up Logan Act

We trust Strzok today????
Oh...okay...just trying to keep up.

Biden may be telling the truth. With his dementia, he may honestly know nothing.

He can legitimately get out of any embarrassing questions by claiming he doesn't remember anything about
it.

No. We don't trust Strzok.

We DO trust things he wrote in notes that he doesn't appear to have known would ever see the light of day.

I understand that this distinction requires one to understand an individual as more than a good-or-bad binary, which sadly puts it beyond the ken of the average progressive, but hopefully you're able to understand the particular factors at play here, and not just the most brief and low-resolution characterization you could manage to paint.

Fake news.
Your desperation is showing.

How cute. :abgg2q.jpg:
At least he didn’t call COVID 19 a hoax.
You really need to ask for better handlers. They keep feeding you long ago debunked lies.

How many times do you want to be humiliated in front of the board for spewing this bullshit, cuz I don't mind doing it many more times.

:iyfyus.jpg:

What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

No. We don't trust Strzok.

We DO trust things he wrote in notes that he doesn't appear to have known would ever see the light of day.

I understand that this distinction requires one to understand an individual as more than a good-or-bad binary, which sadly puts it beyond the ken of the average progressive, but hopefully you're able to understand the particular factors at play here, and not just the most brief and low-resolution characterization you could manage to paint.
So that's a "We do when it suits us to"...much shorter.

Forum List

Back