biden, "I realized i was *!*@*@! your wife......"

I am actually skeptical about that ticktoc in the OP. Might be an AI deep fake....might not be.

do not edit my posts. It's against forum rules.
No dumbass, it is not against forum rules to partially quote, retaining the meaning of what is being addressed.

NO, it is not difficult to simply look up the full speech, given what Biden has said in the past AND ALL THE TIKTOK FAKES WE'VE SEEN IN THE PAST.

Biden has Parkinson's or Lewy-Body Dementia dupe.

See that thread for proof from two neurologists. They say its obvious.

Lets recap:

You take a fake TikTok video as the truth, start flailing about Biden needing to be removed.

I show you that it's a total fake, Biden delivered the NATO speech fine.

You proceed to claim that I'm the dupe....do you not understand how silly you sound?

To be honest it's difficult to tell given some of the things Biden has said.

During the presidential campaign he told the Post that he doesn't read very much generally because he makes the right decision "with very little knowledge other than the knowledge I [already] had, plus the words 'common sense,' because I have a lot of common sense and I have a lot of business ability."

Asked during the transition process about why he was only getting intelligence briefings once a week, Trump told Fox News' Chris Wallace, "I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing and the same words every single day for the next eight years." In this case we're talking about a president apparently unaware of having shortcomings at all, let alone being interested in trying to deal with them. Gaps in knowledge? Bah – Trump is, like, a very smart person.

Forum List

Back