Biden: If Trump Wins 2020 NATO Will Cease to Exist in 4-5 Years

Only 2019 and Democrats are working OT to get Trump elected again.

Biden: If Trump Wins 2020 NATO Will Cease to Exist in 4-5 Years.
Trump_Obama_Osama-bin-Laden_Friend.PNG

Only Trump could turn a party of peaceniks into war mongers.

Just why Putin wanted Trump to win

Right, Putin wants Trump to make NATO stronger than when he came into office.
Trump is making NATO members follow thru on military spending, with Russia's economy the size of Italy, they can't match up with NATO.
So keep Putin as your bullshit democrat boogy-man.
Maybe Trump will get the Ukraine into NATO? Wouldn't that be a kick?

Only 2019 and Democrats are working OT to get Trump elected again.

Biden: If Trump Wins 2020 NATO Will Cease to Exist in 4-5 Years.
Yanno, I understand he's running for POTUS and silly hyperbole is always part of that deal but his statement, when combined with what's happening to his campaign, tells me what little intelligence he once possessed - and Biden has never been the smartest guy in any room - is gone. Very sad.

"You walk behind me in the debate. Come here, man. The idea that I'd be intimidated by Donald Trump. He's the bully that I knew my whole life." - Joe B

Yeah ... he's intimidated.

I'm voting for biden,

Why would you vote for Biden? I understand not voting for Trump, but Biden is the same old status quo we've seen for decades. Nothing will change under him.
it's not voting for biden, it's voting against trump.

i did the same for hillary. :)

It is voting for Biden
true. when i voted for trump, i in fact voted for trump.

but a lot of it at the time was "anyone but hillary" as well. i was voting against her in as much as him.

And the glaciers will disappear, the polar bears will he extinct, there will be nuclear war with north Korea, the global economy will collapse and everyone over the age if 75 Will have their social security taken away and put on a diet of Cat Chow.

The silly fear mongering every election season is as predictable as the tides...

I'm voting for biden,

Why would you vote for Biden? I understand not voting for Trump, but Biden is the same old status quo we've seen for decades. Nothing will change under him.

It is voting for Biden

but a lot of it at the time was "anyone but hillary" as well. i was voting against her in as much as him.
Anyone who ran on Making America Great Again, after 8 years of a 1/2 white faggot trying to fundamentally transform America, was a breath of fresh air, not some stinky rotten scank bitch who kept falling down.

I'm voting for biden,

It is voting for Biden

Anyone who ran on Making America Great Again, after 8 years of a 1/2 white faggot trying to fundamentally transform America, was a breath of fresh air, not some stinky rotten scank bitch who kept falling down.
Falling down while mocking half of America.

I think biden would surprise ya, since he is inside the party he has a chance to expel the PC faction of it, something that is not as easily done from someone outside the party.

I'm voting for biden,

It is voting for Biden
don't let that poster speak for me, I voted against trump and hillary last election but am voting for biden this time [I'm a registered democrat] as for trump I've known him since the 70's [not personally] and never cared for him...until now, I like him better now than I ever have, he is in the face of all things liberal/PC and knocking the spit out of it, but if biden is the party choice then he gets my vote, problem is the PC crowd doesn't want him and is chopping him off at the knees.

I think biden would surprise ya, since he is inside the party he has a chance to expel the PC faction of it, something that is not as easily done from someone outside the party.

He is a liberal that promotes the PC faction of the left. He does it all the time.

How do you figure that? He parrots whatever AOC, Harris, Beto, and Bernie says at every opportunity!

Forum List

Back