Biden: I’m Working With Bernie Sanders And AOC To Make Policy Changes

RAISE YOUR VOICE, NOT THE SEA LEVEL!

The Solomon Islands has already lost 5 small islands due to climate. there's more to come for them and the rest of the world if we do not act, my friends!

half the great barrier reef, the world's largest natural structure made up of living creatures, has turned into a rotting underwater mass grave, due to Trump's inaction, Bush's inaction, and Reagan's inaction. at least Biden is taking some action to save the other half, my friends!

young people cant even vote but are living through the consequences of Trump's inaction.

save us AOC you're all we have!

She needs to hurry up and invent her solar powered airliners and build those electric bullet trains to Europe.

our kids and grandkids will judge us harshly if we fail to act on their behalf
Act and do what precisely?
Dear President Trump,

I don’t want you to be hopeful. I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I feel...And then I want you to act. I want you to act as you would in a crisis. I want you to act as if our house is on fire. Because it is

If everyone is guilty then no one is to blame, and someone is to blame

Trump is to blame. the minority of people who voted for him are to blame

if Biden isnt elected president, America is to blame...for the end of the world

i beg all of you. please do not fail on this. let's elect Biden and AOC and go to the white house with them and save the planet

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

Trump says the right thing but does the wrong thing

Biden says the wrong thing but does what's right for america

to me, the choice is clear on who to vote for

we can have a strong economy AND a clean planet at the same time

the green new deal gets us there, my friends

we need a marshall plan for the earth, my friends

we need a massive mobilization larger than any in history.

we only have 10 years. next year it will become 9 years. and then 8.

AOC made her decision to run for Congress after participating in the anti-pipeline protests led by the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe in North Dakota

that's why she's qualified on this

Forum List

Back