Biden IRS to crack down on....waiters and waitresses...

Clinton did, from 1998-2001. He's the only president post-1970 to have run surpluses. Bush put an end to that.

I do note the dishonest switch from "deficit" to "debt". Yes, it's true, Obama and Biden couldn't instantly reduce the massive Republican deficits to zero.

That doesn't change the truth. Republicans raise deficits. Democrats lower deficits. Thus, anyone who pretends to care about deficits but supports Republicans is lying, and nothing they say on any topic can be trusted.
Our debt went up every one of those years, liar.

Clinton did, from 1998-2001. He's the only president post-1970 to have run surpluses. Bush put an end to that.

I do note the dishonest switch from "deficit" to "debt". Yes, it's true, Obama and Biden couldn't instantly reduce the massive Republican deficits to zero.

That doesn't change the truth. Republicans raise deficits. Democrats lower deficits. Thus, anyone who pretends to care about deficits but supports Republicans is lying, and nothing they say on any topic can be trusted.
Who switched from “deficit” to “debt”, Simp?

Of the 45 Presidents, only 14 of them have overseen a decrease in debt. Calvin Coolidge was the last President to do so, leaving office in 1929.

Who switched from “deficit” to “debt”, Simp?
Why are you deflecting from the issue?

Republicans raise deficits. Democrats lower them.

You pretend you care about deficits, but you support Republicans. You are clearly lying.

Why are you deflecting from the issue?

Republicans raise deficits. Democrats lower them.

You pretend you care about deficits, but you support Republicans. You are clearly lying.
I didn’t deflect from anything.

He lied. I exposed that lie, Simp.

Clinton did, from 1998-2001. He's the only president post-1970 to have run surpluses.

He was awesome!
So the Republicans in Congress were pushing for more spending and Bill said,
no, not on my watch!!! Right? DURR

I know, it was President Trump, thank goodness he quit spending so much so I won't just end up paying it later.

But yet, an income tax. You probably think the one we have today is unconstitutional.
That it was is beside the point.

Likewise, the constitutionality of today's travesty of an income tax is beside the point that it a monstrosity and defacto theft.

That it was is beside the point.

Likewise, the constitutionality of today's travesty of an income tax is beside the point that it a monstrosity and defacto theft.
Of course. But life is really pretty good today here in the greatest country in the world. At least until the cult of Trump screws it all up.

Yep, I expected something like this. More leftist reports from "anonymous" sources.
So, leftist are Mar A Lago members?
But even if true, it's a membership fee that the club already had. In fact according to your article, back in 2012 it was 200K already but a decline in business caused Trump to cut the membership fee.
WTF?
Decline in business?

"People close to the resort said the fee was reduced following a decline in memberships after the Bernie Madoff scandal, which claimed many wealthy Palm Beach victims".

In 2009, the US was in a recession, Trump's fee was 200K.
So, 3 years after Bernie Madoff was convicted and Trump was installed as president, Trump decides it's time to double his fee?

If you call what Trump did for our country a screw up, I can't wait for another screw up again.
You would.

capitol-coup-25-d06858fd968d43b9b56a52de1c41ff2c.jpg

Traitor.

Forum List

Back