Biden Is A National Security Risk.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
At this point partisan politics can wait
The security of this nation cannot. We can do all the back and forth partisan politics bullshit we want
But for a hot minute we need to call "time out". The entire world watched what happened at that debate. It was not only a National embarrassment, it was an expose' on how vulnerable we are.
This guy needs to be removed NOW! 25th ammendment... whatever it takes. Even if that means Harris becomes President for a few months. While we may question the decisions she might make; at least we know she can make a decision.
This is so far beyond party politics, that I cannot believe we're still entertaining discussions of an election; instead of putting someone, anyone in the Oval Office for the time being.
At this point, Biden is a threat to National security.

They all vote together on everything, as if their party's power comes before country or anything else. MAGA

sWkS-d0f

Hell, the whole Democrat party is a national security risk. They all vote together on everything, as if their party's power comes before country or anything else. MAGA
The democrat party has sold out to the WEF and takes their orders.

Democrats are bringing the WEF's great reset to Americans for their WEF masters.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats = traitors

Last edited:
The security of this nation cannot. We can do all the back and forth partisan politics bullshit we want
But for a hot minute we need to call "time out". The entire world watched what happened at that debate. It was not only a National embarrassment, it was an expose' on how vulnerable we are.
This guy needs to be removed NOW! 25th ammendment... whatever it takes. Even if that means Harris becomes President for a few months. While we may question the decisions she might make; at least we know she can make a decision.
This is so far beyond party politics, that I cannot believe we're still entertaining discussions of an election; instead of putting someone, anyone in the Oval Office for the time being.
The entire White House is a national security risk.

When all you seem to hire is ideologues and people with questionable pasts, you're laying yourself wide open for sabotage and God knows what else.

This is so far beyond party politics, that I cannot believe we're still enter taining discussions of an election; instead of putting someone, anyone in the Oval Office for the time being.
Oh shut up! Biden is fine! I'd rather have an old man running this country than a 5 year old who constantly lies!

Neither Biden or Trump are seen by the rest of the world to be sane. It matters little which one of them takes over. Trump's only attraction is that he's maybe slightly less likely to cause Russia to go nuclear.

I said that if Biden won in 2020 there would be war and the loss of U.S influence, especially from Europe. Was I wrong?

I am not a rocket scientist or political "expert" but I see and read a great deal, my brain seeks patterns. I saw and read between the lines in 2020 and it was clear what the outcome would be if Biden won. As has been shown in modern history, whenever a Dem is in the WH and the administration, enemies strike.

How many are dead today because some wanted to destroy the outsider so that the Establishment could remain? The same Establishment that has overseen Americas decline from 1990 sole Super Power status to today.

Biden has been a politician for 50 years, ditto for people like Pelosi and McConnell. Considering Americas decline the last 30 years, is this something to brag about or for voters to be wary about?

Last edited:
Oh shut up! Biden is fine! I'd rather have an old man running this country than a 5 year old who constantly lies!
You'd rather have an old man who constantly lies and doesn't even know if he's lying?

Wow.

You need to face the fact that Biden isn't running this country.

If you ever learn to admit that, maybe there's hope for you.

So release the Hur tapes, that will learn us the truth.
That debate made the tapes worthless, because even if they show Biden is even worse off it proves nothing new. Unless Biden is faking it. Then we have an even worse situation on our hands.

The Democrat Party doesn't care enough about this country to do what needs to be done. Replace him now.

Biden is doing exactly what they wanted him to do anyway.

According to the Uniparty, Biden is doing his job extremely well.

Who will stop him if he decides to nuke New Guinea because they ate Uncle Bosie?

Neither Biden or Trump are seen by the rest of the world to be sane. It matters little which one of them takes over. Trump's only attraction is that he's maybe slightly less likely to cause Russia to go nuclear.
Oh horse shit!!

The rest of the world is afraid of Trump because he's the only leader we've had in 30 years that actually gives a shit about the country he's leading.

His "America First" polices scare the crap out of them.

If you believe Biden is running the country, you're in a cult.
Quite true but Biden happens to be onside with the war against Russia.

If Trump continues to tell the truth about America starting the war, America's power in government won't allow him to interfere.

I can't imagine even allowing Trump to be just a symbolic figurehead!

Forum List

Back