Biden is coming for trump

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The end of trump is near.

Super Tuesday tally: Biden wins 4 states, Sanders takes 2

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...

I don't think President Trump is afraid of Biden.

He is not afraid in any way, shape, or form.

That's my opinion.:04:

Sanders vs Trump would have been a massacre in favor of Trump

Biden vs. Trump is a toss up

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...

Biden can't even remember one of the most memorable passages of the DOI. Mentally he's losing it. He's no threat to anyone but himself.

Last edited:
I don't personally think Trump is afraid of Joe Biden but I do think that if Biden ends up being the nominee he will be able to appeal to moderates a lot better than Sanders would be able to do in the general election.

Can't wait for those debates. That senile old fucker Biden is gonna be a meme machine.
He already is
YclUyeH.jpg

Biden is coming for his slaves, and once he rounds them all up and they vote for him, he’s coming for everyone’s guns, so only he be allowed to be doing the shootin.

KKK, Biden Grand Wizard all the way!

I don't personally think Trump is afraid of Joe Biden but I do think that if Biden ends up being the nominee he will be able to appeal to moderates a lot better than Sanders would be able to do in the general election.
Only the really brain dead moderates, like some I know on this board. Oh yeah, lets vote for Good Ole Joe, the guy who made his family rich by embezzling our tax dollars out of countries that it should of gone to. Lets vote for Joe because he actually grabs women and kids.

The dementia-suffering confessed extortionist who just made a pact with the anti-Constitution gun-grabber is coming for Trump?

It will be fun to see if Ukraine, after launching an investigation of Joe and Hunter, comes for Joe before he can come for Trump....

Bwuhahaha...

Biden is running up the early states
Even if Sanders takes Tx and California it looks like a two man race

Warren will drop out tomorrow. Bloomberg will stay as long as he wants.

Only the really brain dead moderates, like some I know on this board. Oh yeah, lets vote for Good Ole Joe, the guy who made his family rich by embezzling our tax dollars out of countries that it should of gone to. Lets vote for Joe because he actually grabs women and kids.

I'm just saying that he is probably more electable for moderates than Bernie Sanders is in my opinion.

Forum List

Back