Biden is coming for trump

Don't let me state the obvious, but trump is 73 years old. So if Biden is senile, so is trump. Let them both get on the debate stage and Biden will school trump. Shit talking is not policy discussion and making up nicknames for people just ain't going to cut it. Hillary is not running and Burisma is a lie. So then it comes down to ideas and trump has none.
but trump is 73 years old. So if Biden is senile, so is trump.
You realize what you are doing? Your inner racist is in gear stereotyping old people. Condemning a whole group.You are a serious hypocrite. And Biden will not win one debate with Trump, or the sixth grader next door.

I don’t know, when Biden starts talking about you know the thing, you know how it goes, the thing and Super Thursday, Trump
doesnt have a chance!

This is good for the country. Bernie sanders becoming the nominee would have legitimized his insane brand of politics. Even though it would have been good for the country in the short term because Trump would have easily beat him and republicans would have picked up more seats in Congress, for the long term it would be very bad. Biden a corrupt old school politician, but he’s not nearly as dangerous as Bernie Sanders.

I'm watching Sanders tell me how he is going to win the nomination. Unfucking believable.

Sanders vs Trump would have been a massacre in favor of Trump

Biden vs. Trump is a toss up
Not sure about that. Twice spurned Bernie Bros coming out to vote for Biden? Hmmmm :eusa_think:

I think a lot will depend on what the economy will do
Under "normal" circumstances I would agree. But if the DNC screws Bernie again I honestly think we could see Bernie Bros rioting in the streets.

The end of trump is near.

Super Tuesday tally: Biden wins 4 states, Sanders takes 2

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...
Bernie may be leading in delegate count by the end of the night.

Bet your woman hates when you do this

1t04ms.jpg

Not sure about that. Twice spurned Bernie Bros coming out to vote for Biden? Hmmmm :eusa_think:

Under "normal" circumstances I would agree. But if the DNC screws Bernie again I honestly think we could see Bernie Bros rioting in the streets.
Bernie wasn't screwed the first time.

What about The Thing Man?

The black woman running the DNC at the time sez you are full of shit.

He got a Beautiful Summer Home and about a Million Dollars so I agree,

Biden would say he was blessed by The Thing Man!

You know “The Thing”

I don't personally think Trump is afraid of Joe Biden but I do think that if Biden ends up being the nominee he will be able to appeal to moderates a lot better than Sanders would be able to do in the general election.

He's already losing the middle of the country by taking on, Beto (hell yeah we're going to take your ARs and AKs away from you) O'Rourke as his gun czar. Biden won't beat Trump.

Biden is running up the early states
Even if Sanders takes Tx and California it looks like a two man race

Warren will drop out tomorrow. Bloomberg will stay as long as he wants.

The Bloomberg camp is already saying they will reevaluate tomorrow.

I can’t make up my mind if this is Bernie and Biden or Bernie and Bloomberg.

upload_2020-3-3_22-36-58.jpeg

Biden Commie Thief and Liar and Fraud is going to beat someone who actually held a job?

Sanders is the only one who can beat Trump.

Exactly.

Thugs will be thugs.

But the poor DemRats don't understand anything of anything

Forum List

Back