Biden is coming for trump

The end of trump is near.

Super Tuesday tally: Biden wins 4 states, Sanders takes 2

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...

1476663897447.jpg

Don't let me state the obvious, but trump is 73 years old. So if Biden is senile, so is trump. Let them both get on the debate stage and Biden will school trump. Shit talking is not policy discussion and making up nicknames for people just ain't going to cut it. Hillary is not running and Burisma is a lie. So then it comes down to ideas and trump has none.
ya, for sure
I'm almost 71 and I school you all the time.

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...
pffffffft

PROPS to TRUMP for guessing who would take the DemonicRat nomination. I can't wait to hear Tucker Carlson, he didn't consider Biden a realistic candidate because he's so pathetic.......LOL.

This OP is a clown-act, Biden can't even finish a thought. Trump will shred him in debate, and if you think Trump is rude you're ignorant to Biden one-on-one, there's never been a bigger asshole.

Biden is well on his way to winning his senate race. He's going to tell Trump to meet him behind the high school gym!

Even if Biden is in a vegetative state on November 3rd, I will still vote for him after what Trump has done to the Bidens. It will be glorious to watch Biden evict Trump from the White House! Go Joe!

Its sort of interesting how Biden, from the Slave State of Delaware seems to be sweeping through the Confederacy.

Probably due to the fact that he was also such a tremendous friend of other southerners like Bill Clinton, Al Gore and James O. Eastland

Even if Biden is in a vegetative state on November 3rd, I will still vote for him after what Trump has done to the Bidens. It will be glorious to watch Biden evict Trump from the White House! Go Joe!

Trump has done anything to Sleepy Joe, except to give him the pet name "Sleepy Joe"

Trump has done anything to Sleepy Joe, except to give him the pet name "Sleepy Joe"

Funny. Do you not have access to "credible" news?

I listen to the Excellence in Broadcasting Network as often as I can.

Biden is coming for Trump? If only he could find him.

Sleepy Joe can't find his own dick, I don't think The Donald is concerned at all

Sleepy Joe can't find his own dick, I don't think The Donald is concerned at all
He should be. Regardless of Biden's physical condition *He can be a drooling idiot, ala 2008*, the Dems will put everything into their efforts and the loyalists in the media will ensure that he gets nothing but good coverage.

Only a fool would think that Trump is a lock, regardless of how fucking brain dead the left is.

Sleepy Joe..."“We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created, by the, you know, you know the thing,” Biden said."

Joe Biden botches Declaration of Independence quote

shaq-S.gif

Last edited:

You can tell all the trumpscum who found your post funny that Donald is so afraid of Biden that he told his trumpscum to vote for Bernie in states with open primaries.

just saying

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biden can't find out in what state he is in...if he is running for Senator or President...etc...

He is a gaffe machine....

Forum List

Back