Biden is coming for trump

Know what's hilarious about this thread. Everything that the trumplicans are saying about Biden are the same things democrats have been saying about Trump for a few years now.

Why would anyone want a delusional dementia patient for potus?

the guy who made his family rich by embezzling our tax dollars out of countries that it should of gone to. Lets vote for ___ because he actually grabs women and kids.

....in all seriousness its not right for people around _____ [ his handlers] to deceive him and tell him he can be POTUS ! true friends should call the man to the side and tell him the truth ! he's slipping ! its obvious that _____ is not mentally able to be POTUS !
Exactly right. Biden isn’t much different from Trump. So why the hell are Ds voting for him?
Biden is way different than trump. You can't be a serious thinker and make such a claim.
You’re too close to it. I don’t give a shit who wins in November. No doubt you do...desperately. Biden is only slightly different. If he were in the senate, he would have voted for everything Trump is doing. Much like most Ds currently in the Senate.

The end of trump is near.

Super Tuesday tally: Biden wins 4 states, Sanders takes 2

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...

Quick....you better tell president Hilary that biden is going to get Trump, and the Bush family, and obama, and Stormy Daniels, and Michael Avenatti, and mueller, comey, stzrok, paige.....and all the rest who got Trump too......

Oh....and this...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...s_trump_is_the_big_winner_across_america.html

The following data is from Decision Desk HQ, as of 11:50 p.m. EST, with many votes still being counted. In those states in which Republican voter turnout exceeded Democrat voter turnout, the Republican numbers are bolded. In those states in which Republicans, while fewer in number than Democrats, still made a good showing, Republican numbers are bolded and italicized.

In Alabama, with 88.44% of votes counted, 387,762 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Biden winning. Meanwhile, 623,732 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 613,799 votes.

In Arkansas, with 69.28% of votes counted, 216,840 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Biden winning. Meanwhile, 233,898 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 227,078 votes.

In California, with only 12.37% of votes counted, 1,030,439 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Bernie winning. Meanwhile, 625,295 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 573,611 votes.

In Colorado, with 97.25% of votes counted, 665,014 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Bernie winning. Meanwhile, 612,497 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 568,143 votes.

In Massachusetts, with 74.49% of votes counted, 978,054 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Biden winning. Meanwhile, 169,317 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 150,602 votes.

In North Carolina, with 101.34% of votes counted (yes, you read that correctly), 1,258,615 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Biden winning. Meanwhile, 781,960 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 750,074 votes.

In Oklahoma, with 98.87% of votes counted, 303,977 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Biden winning. Meanwhile, 292,117 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 273,562 votes.

In Tennessee, with 100.00% of votes counted, 486,091 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Biden winning. Meanwhile, 388,975 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 381,041 votes.

In Texas, with 45.24% of votes counted, 1,320,425 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Bernie winning. Meanwhile, 1,295,764 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 1,266,396 votes.

In Utah, with 93.01% of votes counted, 160,399 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Bernie winning. Meanwhile, 292,354 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 259,650 votes.

In Vermont, with 88.36% of votes counted, 148,652 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Bernie winning. Meanwhile, 36,702 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 32,611 votes.

(Some of these numbers are still subject to change, but the relative values have not changed much over the past few hours as of this writing.)

Despite being the incumbent, Trump is still having monster rallies across America. Moreover, in several of the above states, while Republicans could well have sat this one out, they made the effort to vote for Trump.

People aren’t bored with Trump; they are still thrilled. No matter the hype on the Democrat side of the race, it turns out that many Trump haters are happier to tweet their discontent with Trump and their support for one candidate or another than they are to make the effort to vote.

Lol! Trump is running in an unopposed primary where he has pressured state republican parties to not put his challengers on the ballot. The American thinker is a right wing trump ass kissing propaganda piece of shit, so you wasted bandwidth with fake news.
Whatever You Say Joey
afavavav2-e1429575710484-640x400.jpg

Actually the evidence shows a guilty president hiding evidence by forcing people not to testify and withholding documents while all trumps investigations and claims have produced nothing.

"I remember going over and convincing our team, others, to convince that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) (BARRY KNEW) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

-- JOE BIDEN

EXTORTION:
The practice of obtaining something, especially favors or money, through force or threats.

:lmao:

Watch Biden Brag About Bribing Ukraine To Fire Investigator Of Son's Biz

Lol! There was no bribe. There was no extortion. There was no Sons biz, because Hunter Biden did not own Burisma. There was no investigation of Burisma. That's one reason why the Ukrainian parliament wanted Shokin removed.

Know what's hilarious about this thread. Everything that the trumplicans are saying about Biden are the same things democrats have been saying about Trump for a few years now.

the guy who made his family rich by embezzling our tax dollars out of countries that it should of gone to. Lets vote for ___ because he actually grabs women and kids.

....in all seriousness its not right for people around _____ [ his handlers] to deceive him and tell him he can be POTUS ! true friends should call the man to the side and tell him the truth ! he's slipping ! its obvious that _____ is not mentally able to be POTUS !
Exactly right. Biden isn’t much different from Trump. So why the hell are Ds voting for him?
Biden is way different than trump. You can't be a serious thinker and make such a claim.
You’re too close to it. I don’t give a shit who wins in November. No doubt you do...desperately. Biden is only slightly different. If he were in the senate, he would have voted for everything Trump is doing. Much like most Ds currently in the Senate.

I do want trump gone, but Biden is far different than trump. Democrats have not voted for everything trump is doing in the senate. They damn sure voted against his acquittal. All of them.

"If you don't fire The Prosecutor investigating my son, You are not getting the Millions.!"

False narrative. Fake quote. Otherwise known as lies only Banana Republicans claim to believe.
obama-biden-medal-of-freedom-memes-fb__700-png.jpg

Russian memes are too cute. But I suppose they passes for knowledge back in homeland huh?
32lq4n.jpg

Did Putinbear send you that?
3aij4y.jpg

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...

Quick....you better tell president Hilary that biden is going to get Trump, and the Bush family, and obama, and Stormy Daniels, and Michael Avenatti, and mueller, comey, stzrok, paige.....and all the rest who got Trump too......

Oh....and this...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...s_trump_is_the_big_winner_across_america.html

The following data is from Decision Desk HQ, as of 11:50 p.m. EST, with many votes still being counted. In those states in which Republican voter turnout exceeded Democrat voter turnout, the Republican numbers are bolded. In those states in which Republicans, while fewer in number than Democrats, still made a good showing, Republican numbers are bolded and italicized.

In Alabama, with 88.44% of votes counted, 387,762 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Biden winning. Meanwhile, 623,732 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 613,799 votes.

In Arkansas, with 69.28% of votes counted, 216,840 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Biden winning. Meanwhile, 233,898 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 227,078 votes.

In California, with only 12.37% of votes counted, 1,030,439 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Bernie winning. Meanwhile, 625,295 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 573,611 votes.

In Colorado, with 97.25% of votes counted, 665,014 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Bernie winning. Meanwhile, 612,497 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 568,143 votes.

In Massachusetts, with 74.49% of votes counted, 978,054 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Biden winning. Meanwhile, 169,317 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 150,602 votes.

In North Carolina, with 101.34% of votes counted (yes, you read that correctly), 1,258,615 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Biden winning. Meanwhile, 781,960 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 750,074 votes.

In Oklahoma, with 98.87% of votes counted, 303,977 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Biden winning. Meanwhile, 292,117 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 273,562 votes.

In Tennessee, with 100.00% of votes counted, 486,091 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Biden winning. Meanwhile, 388,975 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 381,041 votes.

In Texas, with 45.24% of votes counted, 1,320,425 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Bernie winning. Meanwhile, 1,295,764 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 1,266,396 votes.

In Utah, with 93.01% of votes counted, 160,399 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Bernie winning. Meanwhile, 292,354 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 259,650 votes.

In Vermont, with 88.36% of votes counted, 148,652 people voted in the Democrat primary, with Bernie winning. Meanwhile, 36,702 people voted in the Republican primary, with Trump receiving 32,611 votes.

(Some of these numbers are still subject to change, but the relative values have not changed much over the past few hours as of this writing.)

Despite being the incumbent, Trump is still having monster rallies across America. Moreover, in several of the above states, while Republicans could well have sat this one out, they made the effort to vote for Trump.

People aren’t bored with Trump; they are still thrilled. No matter the hype on the Democrat side of the race, it turns out that many Trump haters are happier to tweet their discontent with Trump and their support for one candidate or another than they are to make the effort to vote.

Lol! Trump is running in an unopposed primary where he has pressured state republican parties to not put his challengers on the ballot. The American thinker is a right wing trump ass kissing propaganda piece of shit, so you wasted bandwidth with fake news.

I am curious....as a member of the democrat party...which democrat party policy do you support......sending rich people to gulags, or putting them up against a wall and shooting them? I am curious because you guys seem to love you some gulags and firing squads....

I do want trump gone, but Biden is far different than trump. Democrats have not voted for everything trump is doing in the senate. They damn sure voted against his acquittal. All of them.
Yah, REALLY DIFFERENT!
3pzpq3.jpg

Lol! There was no bribe. There was no extortion.

'If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired. '

-- JOE BIDEN

EXTORTION:
The practice of obtaining something, especially favors or money, through force or threats.

You spread lies like a mosquito spreads malaria. You have zero credibility. When you speak only the buzz of a mosquito is heard....

Oh....and this...

I am curious....as a member of the democrat party...which democrat party policy do you support......sending rich people to gulags, or putting them up against a wall and shooting them? I am curious because you guys seem to love you some gulags and firing squads....
You left out Guillotines
il_570xN.1836784969_rzcl.jpg

Oh....and this...

There is no democrat like that. But it seems you republicans like authoritarians and dictators who put people in gulags, investigate and try imprisoning anyone who opposes them, fires anyone who doesn't agree with everything they do, even when it's not legal, and would prefer firing squads to punish anyone they claim to be committing treason, which is defined as opposing what the republican leader wants.

There is no democrat like that. But it seems you republicans like authoritarians and dictators who put people in gulags, investigate and try imprisoning anyone who opposes them, fires anyone who doesn't agree with everything they do, even when it's not legal, and would prefer firing squads to punish anyone they claim to be committing treason, which is defined as opposing what the republican leader wants.

upload_2020-3-4_12-58-8.jpeg

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The trump nut lickers are out in force today. You don't have much longer nut jobs. Enjoy your time.

Oh....and this...

Stop with your dumb neener-neeners.

Actually the evidence shows a guilty president hiding evidence by forcing people not to testify and withholding documents while all trumps investigations and claims have produced nothing.

"I remember going over and convincing our team, others, to convince that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) (BARRY KNEW) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

-- JOE BIDEN

EXTORTION:

:lmao:

Watch Biden Brag About Bribing Ukraine To Fire Investigator Of Son's Biz

SOS. A false narrative perpetrated and disseminated by agents of discord..... There were no ties to Bidens employment in 2014 and the investigation of corruption at Berisma pre 2012.

Oh....and this...

Yeah? Please give us that list.....

The coup against Trump....the surveillance on journalists......using the IRS to deny conservative groups access to 501c3 Status......Fast and Furious.....

But...I do have to say I haven't seen this much passion to get rid of a Republican President since you guys were definitely, positively, really really really going to get rid of George W. Bush......

You really should tell President Hilary about your efforts...

The IRS screwed with my Rotary clubs tax exempt status for two years while I was treasurer.
We were in contact with them a half dozen times and they lost stuff or were missing something trivial over and over. Of course successful mostly non minority men and women mostlyn age 50+ were a fine target for retribution

Forum List

Back