Biden is coming for trump

Know what's hilarious about this thread. Everything that the trumplicans are saying about Biden are the same things democrats have been saying about Trump for a few years now.

Why would anyone want a delusional dementia patient for potus?

the guy who made his family rich by embezzling our tax dollars out of countries that it should of gone to. Lets vote for ___ because he actually grabs women and kids.

....in all seriousness its not right for people around _____ [ his handlers] to deceive him and tell him he can be POTUS ! true friends should call the man to the side and tell him the truth ! he's slipping ! its obvious that _____ is not mentally able to be POTUS !
Exactly right. Biden isn’t much different from Trump. So why the hell are Ds voting for him?
Biden is way different than trump. You can't be a serious thinker and make such a claim.
You’re too close to it. I don’t give a shit who wins in November. No doubt you do...desperately. Biden is only slightly different. If he were in the senate, he would have voted for everything Trump is doing. Much like most Ds currently in the Senate.

I do want trump gone, but Biden is far different than trump. Democrats have not voted for everything trump is doing in the senate. They damn sure voted against his acquittal. All of them.
You aren’t informed. The Ds have approved just about everything. Particularly his massive spending and huge budget increases for the war machine. They love his confrontational acts against foreign governments too.

The trump nut lickers are out in force today. You don't have much longer nut jobs. Enjoy your time.
Dude, you are a troll, what do you expect?
3idoat.jpg

Actually the evidence shows a guilty president hiding evidence by forcing people not to testify and withholding documents while all trumps investigations and claims have produced nothing.

"I remember going over and convincing our team, others, to convince that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) (BARRY KNEW) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

-- JOE BIDEN

EXTORTION:
The practice of obtaining something, especially favors or money, through force or threats.

:lmao:

Watch Biden Brag About Bribing Ukraine To Fire Investigator Of Son's Biz

SOS. A false narrative perpetrated and disseminated by agents of discord..... There were no ties to Bidens employment in 2014 and the investigation of corruption at Berisma pre 2012.
3cnq7y.jpg

Actually the evidence shows a guilty president hiding evidence by forcing people not to testify and withholding documents while all trumps investigations and claims have produced nothing.

"I remember going over and convincing our team, others, to convince that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) (BARRY KNEW) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

-- JOE BIDEN

EXTORTION:
The practice of obtaining something, especially favors or money, through force or threats.

SOS. A false narrative perpetrated and disseminated by agents of discord..... There were no ties to Bidens employment in 2014 and the investigation of corruption at Berisma pre 2012.
3cnq7y.jpg

Biden's new song.

Sanders vs Trump would have been a massacre in favor of Trump

Biden vs. Trump is a toss up
Not sure about that. Twice spurned Bernie Bros coming out to vote for Biden? Hmmmm :eusa_think:

I think a lot will depend on what the economy will do
Under "normal" circumstances I would agree. But if the DNC screws Bernie again I honestly think we could see Bernie Bros rioting in the streets.
Bernie wasn't screwed the first time.
The turnout has them f'n Fat Donnie boys worried.
if you plan on going to the next Trump rally you need to be prepared to camp out for several days to even have a chance of getting in ! the country has never seen anything like this !

-- JOE BIDEN

EXTORTION:

3cnq7y.jpg

Biden's new song.

a7fdec73b679c556726c87a48358b52c--fake-number-funny-memes.jpg

Seriously, would anybody be at all surprised if Biden was in a nursing home in the next year? Clearly early senility setting in with this guy. I mean c'mon now....yesterday he said he was going to beat Reagan!:ack-1: One could see them pulling him off the stage in Milwaukee with an old cane like they did in the silent films.
Bernie is going to destroy Biden in the upcoming debate.

Not sure about that. Twice spurned Bernie Bros coming out to vote for Biden? Hmmmm :eusa_think:

Under "normal" circumstances I would agree. But if the DNC screws Bernie again I honestly think we could see Bernie Bros rioting in the streets.
if you plan on going to the next Trump rally you need to be prepared to camp out for several days to even have a chance of getting in ! the country has never seen anything like this !
The country is exhausted with all the crap. Go ahead and go to the shit show. Voters go to the polls.

sure it does. Biden was Obama’s VP for 8 years & he doesn’t want to endorse him. Says a lot about what Obama thinks of him. Trump will trounce Biden in November.
Trump fears Biden

That is why he demanded Ukraine start an investigation of him
Biden’s more corrupt than dumb Don. Too bad you’re too duped to know.

Wow....looks like the Hillary playbook doesn’t it?
You claim to be a progressive. Yet, you support Biden over Bernie. Makes no sense, but fits perfectly into the demands of the establishment.

I am a moderate. In an earlier time, I would be (and I was) a registered Republican. Today, I am unaffiliated or an Indie because the Party of the Rump doesn't represent my ideals. I will tell you right now, yesterday, my vote for Biden was cast but the majority in the state chose Bernie. I hope the convention fixes that oversight.
you switched from being a republican ?? and now you vote democrat ?? that is rare indeed... its usually the other way around ! so youve gotten dumber with age ?

Trump fears Biden

You claim to be a progressive. Yet, you support Biden over Bernie. Makes no sense, but fits perfectly into the demands of the establishment.

I am a moderate. In an earlier time, I would be (and I was) a registered Republican. Today, I am unaffiliated or an Indie because the Party of the Rump doesn't represent my ideals. I will tell you right now, yesterday, my vote for Biden was cast but the majority in the state chose Bernie. I hope the convention fixes that oversight.
you switched from being a republican ?? and now you vote democrat ?? that is rare indeed... its usually the other way around ! so youve gotten dumber with age ?
Not much difference between Rs and Ds. To think otherwise, is really dumb.

The country is exhausted with all the crap. Go ahead and go to the shit show. Voters go to the polls.
ohhh we are going to the polls ! Trump got over a million votes in California ! and he doesnt have any viable challengers for the republican primary ! right now hes got more votes than Biden or Sanders ! and he got more in votes in Texas than any republican primary candidate in 40 yrs ! its over your party is fractured ! Biden received fewer votes in several battleground states than Hillary !

Last edited:
Anyone notice ? Keep voting for the racist POS

A

As was everyone else at the time. The vast majority of apartments, condominiums, and subdivisions had restrictions. Subdivisions actually had restrictions saying that blacks could only enter if they were service personnel.

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg

we disagree greatly on policy .

They are both Commie Bastards so....
Hillary-Clinton-What-Difference-Does-It-Make.jpg

Geeze, Bernie is coming for Biden, then Biden is coming for Bernie, and then there was...…..DOOMBERG was coming for both of them; and each and every time, the Left was singing how they were...….each and every one of them…...going to beat Trump.

Hell, they can't even beat each other 1/2 the time!

The only thing we actually pretty certain of is---------->Trump is going to be the GOP nominee.

Besides that, the Leftists would be smart to quit singing the praises of this one, that one, or the other; or they are going to be spending their time writing a new song each, and every, day-)

It's something you aren't familiar with. It's called Democracy. Of course Biden and Bernie are gunning for each other. That's how the game is supposed to be played. And after July, one or the other will be gunning for Rump with the support from the other. Yes, it's the Democratic Process in action. Not like what you endorse with almost every state canceling the Republican State Conventions. Even Texas couldn't stop it by closing down many (over 200) polling places and trying to shorten others. Even with up to 5 hours waiting, democrats and indies still voted. You Party of the Rumpsters can't even win by cheating this time around.
Bernie supporters are not going to turn out in big numbers for Biden.

we disagree greatly on policy .
That’s just propaganda for the masses. You’ve been duped.

They are both Commie Bastards so....
Hillary-Clinton-What-Difference-Does-It-Make.jpg

Geeze, Bernie is coming for Biden, then Biden is coming for Bernie, and then there was...…..DOOMBERG was coming for both of them; and each and every time, the Left was singing how they were...….each and every one of them…...going to beat Trump.

Hell, they can't even beat each other 1/2 the time!

The only thing we actually pretty certain of is---------->Trump is going to be the GOP nominee.

Besides that, the Leftists would be smart to quit singing the praises of this one, that one, or the other; or they are going to be spending their time writing a new song each, and every, day-)

It's something you aren't familiar with. It's called Democracy. Of course Biden and Bernie are gunning for each other. That's how the game is supposed to be played. And after July, one or the other will be gunning for Rump with the support from the other. Yes, it's the Democratic Process in action. Not like what you endorse with almost every state canceling the Republican State Conventions. Even Texas couldn't stop it by closing down many (over 200) polling places and trying to shorten others. Even with up to 5 hours waiting, democrats and indies still voted. You Party of the Rumpsters can't even win by cheating this time around.
Bernie supporters are not going to turn out in big numbers for Biden.
They didn't for Hillary but do you think they want that trump pig back in the WH?? Really?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Know what's hilarious about this thread. Everything that the trumplicans are saying about Biden are the same things democrats have been saying about Trump for a few years now.

the guy who made his family rich by embezzling our tax dollars out of countries that it should of gone to. Lets vote for ___ because he actually grabs women and kids.

....in all seriousness its not right for people around _____ [ his handlers] to deceive him and tell him he can be POTUS ! true friends should call the man to the side and tell him the truth ! he's slipping ! its obvious that _____ is not mentally able to be POTUS !
You know what the difference is. Biden people are fucking stupid as hell, those who want this country to be great are smart as can be.

Exactly right. Biden isn’t much different from Trump. So why the hell are Ds voting for him?
Biden is way different than trump. You can't be a serious thinker and make such a claim.

Wow, you're finally right about SOMETHING. The difference between Joe Biden and Donald Trump is, indeed night and day. Donald Trump is a grand success with great, hard-working kids. Joe Biden is a grand failure with a drug-addicted kid living off his daddy's name.

Last edited:
You should be aware that the Liberals are actually a minority in the Dem party. The majority is made up of moderates and conservatives.

The liberals have been running the Democratic Party for years and it is even more pronounced now. Democratic politicians have secretly supported far-left policies for decades but they have had to sugar coat it to get some "normal" people to vote for them. Slowly but surely they are getting what they want, which is a hard move to the left.

You aren't paying attention, skippy. The Moderates and Conservatives in the Democratic Party are all coming together to support one person while the Liberals are cut in two.

Correction: The Biden supporters are coalescing while the Bernie supporters are abandoned.
So in November do not look for Bernie supporters to vote for Joe Biden, just like in 2016.

Biden has the majority of the Democratic Party and Voters behind him. Like the part of the rump, Bernie doesn't have the majority, he just has the LOUDEST!!!!

It says nothing. The primary isn't over.

sure it does. Biden was Obama’s VP for 8 years & he doesn’t want to endorse him. Says a lot about what Obama thinks of him. Trump will trounce Biden in November.
Trump fears Biden

Ha ha ha. So a guy who packs auditoriums at his rallies, and gets standing ovations, fears a senile fool who can't complete a sentence without stumbling all over himself ? :confused:

Biden is the greatest gift Democrats could ever give to Republicans.

The key to the 2020 campaign will be the pushup contest that Sleepy Joe will want to arrange.

President Trump is going to resist, and libs will insist he's "cowardly" for not engaging in it on TV

The next major battle will be for the DEBATES. How many and on what network?
Three on FXN? Biden probably wants zero?! WTF will happen?
If I was Trump I would NEVER go on a fake news MSM network where Biden gets to rehearse the questions and answers.
answers to debate questions will not help Biden ...he wont remember the answers ! now with more attention on him in the next dem debate Sanders may expose Bidens lack of mental acuity !

I don't personally think Trump is afraid of Joe Biden but I do think that if Biden ends up being the nominee he will be able to appeal to moderates a lot better than Sanders would be able to do in the general election.

Yes Sanders is weak in the south.

Forum List

Back