Biden is coming for trump

What I like about Joe Biden is that he can beat Trump in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin with his strong labor record.

Trump can’t win without them

Trump's neurological problems are becoming more and more obvious. He goes from not being able to keep his eyes open, slurring words, and falling asleep on his feet to going full speed like a meth head and showing uncontrolled shoulder twitches.
Joe is older and gets bloody eyes....

Ever hear about Pink Eye It can happen to anyone at any age. Or it could also be cause by stress. Humans get Red Eyes. Notice, Rump never gets it because he has no conscience

Witch Doctor Daryl and his other brother Dary diagnose?! Pink eye it is NOT.
What is a subconjunctival hemorrhage?
Blood in Joe Biden's eye causes concern: What to know about burst eye capillaries

When to Be Concerned About a Bleeding Eye
However, experiencing a subconjunctival hemorrhage more than twice in one year may be cause for concern and you should get a full medical checkup.

So lets hope Joe doesn't get any more bloody eyes....

So it's happened once. It could be almost anything including diet and stress. Let's face it, it's stressful on a campaign trail and the diet isn't too healthy either. I have eyes and they are bloodshot due to an old Welding job years ago. Does that mean that I am disqualified to run for Office? Funny, some of the Republicans a few years ago didn't think so. And the Dems wanted me to be a State Electorate representing this district. It's not that I am really qualified but a fiscal conservative gets mighty popular come election time.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
At work i was asked many times why i wouldt run for the President of the United States. I told them that i was too intelligent to put myself under such vehement attacks from the Lame Stream Media and Demoncraps, which are the same thing, because if i did win, i would shut down those corrupt "news" agencies by revoking their FCC liscenses. If they arent doing the job for the United States, they dont need to be operating.

You do know you described Rump to the Tee, don't you. Rump has already tried to use the FCC to shut down any and all news agencies that print or broadcast "BAD THING" about him even when they are true. The Courts said no. I can think of another person that ran a country up until 1943 who did the same thing except he got rid of the Courts. He ended up hanging upside down.

Ever hear about Pink Eye It can happen to anyone at any age. Or it could also be cause by stress. Humans get Red Eyes. Notice, Rump never gets it because he has no conscience

Blood in Joe Biden's eye causes concern: What to know about burst eye capillaries

However, experiencing a subconjunctival hemorrhage more than twice in one year may be cause for concern and you should get a full medical checkup.

So it's happened once. It could be almost anything including diet and stress. Let's face it, it's stressful on a campaign trail and the diet isn't too healthy either. I have eyes and they are bloodshot due to an old Welding job years ago. Does that mean that I am disqualified to run for Office? Funny, some of the Republicans a few years ago didn't think so. And the Dems wanted me to be a State Electorate representing this district. It's not that I am really qualified but a fiscal conservative gets mighty popular come election time.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
At work i was asked many times why i wouldt run for the President of the United States. I told them that i was too intelligent to put myself under such vehement attacks from the Lame Stream Media and Demoncraps, which are the same thing, because if i did win, i would shut down those corrupt "news" agencies by revoking their FCC liscenses. If they arent doing the job for the United States, they dont need to be operating.

You do know you described Rump to the Tee, don't you. Rump has already tried to use the FCC to shut down any and all news agencies that print or broadcast "BAD THING" about him even when they are true. The Courts said no. I can think of another person that ran a country up until 1943 who did the same thing except he got rid of the Courts. He ended up hanging upside down.

Sources?

Really? Like Joe "the groper" Biden voted for the Iraq War. He also used quid pro quo on Ukraine(he admits it in the video) and his son profits from embezzling millions of our tax dollars so Hunter can get rich? You okay with that buddy? Is that your way of a government douche bag? Aint going to happen again.. Ukraine has opened its own investigation on Corruption, if Sleepy Joe is found guilty they will ask to extradite him. Joe is going to do time, in a Ukraine jail, that isnt like US jails. Maybe he will die in there, like the Dems want Roger Stone to die in jail of the US..Equal justice for everyone, not even Joe is above the law, right?

And either is your King trump the scum of the earth

Bwaaaahhaaaaaa…..Still believing in that Bug Eyed habitual LIAR? A liberal will never learn, because to learn means you have to have an IQ higher than a slug.

tenor.gif

One huge problem, Biden isn't a Liberal. Bernie and Warren are liberals. And the majority of the Democrats IRL are not either. So you keep preaching and trying to run off Dem Voters but they are angry as hell and will vote.

Bwwaaaaaahhhhaaaaaa. Pull your head out of your ass man, Biden is just as liberal as any other one, but he hid it well, until lately when he was pandering to Bernie voters, then he showed his true colors when he couldn't control his dementia. No one wants an idiot old white liberal in the White House because he would forget where he is, and probably end up at the bottom of the Potomac.

I guess if you compare him to Rump he would be considered a Liberal and so would most of America *hint, hint*.

Bwaaahhhaaaaa...Most of the United States hate shitfucks like you, who whine how sorry you life is and want everyone else to give up more of their money so illegals and worthless welfare tards like you can get more. Californication is swinging red again, as 8 liberal seats are up for grabs with the Dims very worried. Just another lie coming from Daryl Kuunt..

If President Tried, it would of happened, another flat out lie from you. You are not Bug Eyed are you?

Market performance under The Trump Administration
View attachment 310325
Over 300k here Thanks FED
Currency in USD
Symbol

Last Price
Change 52-Wk High Volume High Low
AAPL

302.74 +13.42 327.85 50.388M 303.02 293.13
MSFT

170.55 +6.04 190.70 41.078M 170.70 165.62
FB

191.76 +5.87 224.20 20.277M 191.83 186.39
LITE

85.19 +4.65 93.23 1.372M 85.31 81.96
TMUS

93.81 +4.44 101.35 4.438M 93.96 90.25
IONS

54.59 +3.87 86.58 973,727 54.60 50.99
QCOM

81.80 +3.86 96.17 8.092M 81.81 78.05
ATVI

62.55 +3.80 64.53 6.84M 62.57 59.60
AMAT

60.52 +2.48 69.44 7.683M 60.65 58.27
LK

40.73 +2.47 51.38 10.48M 41.32 38.57
JD

43.91 +2.45 44.76 21.009M 44.76 42.41
BMY

61.48 +2.28 68.34 13.811M 61.68 59.69
CREE

46.27 +1.21 69.21 1.018M 46.39 44.64
TDOC

124.52 +0.94 148.00 2.183M 126.00 122.59
FEYE

13.89 +0.89 18.34 5.323M 13.92 12.95
WORK

27.76 +0.84 42.00 7.662M 27.81 26.74
SQ

79.28 +0.44 87.25 12.098M 79.46 75.83
ICON

1.1900 -0.0100 5.4000 42,873 1.2500 1.1700

What I like about Joe Biden is that he can beat Trump in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin with his strong labor record.

Wrong. He will lose big in those states. Bernie is the only one. If you weren’t a republican, you might recognize this.

The establishment doesn’t want a progressive candidate. They want another corporatist warmonger like Ears or the crooked bitch. The establishment will vote for Trump over Bernie.

You got duped again.

Market performance under The Trump Administration
View attachment 310325
Over 300k here Thanks FED
Currency in USD
Symbol

Last Price
Change 52-Wk High Volume High Low
AAPL

302.74 +13.42 327.85 50.388M 303.02 293.13
MSFT

170.55 +6.04 190.70 41.078M 170.70 165.62
FB

191.76 +5.87 224.20 20.277M 191.83 186.39
LITE

85.19 +4.65 93.23 1.372M 85.31 81.96
TMUS

93.81 +4.44 101.35 4.438M 93.96 90.25
IONS

54.59 +3.87 86.58 973,727 54.60 50.99
QCOM

81.80 +3.86 96.17 8.092M 81.81 78.05
ATVI

62.55 +3.80 64.53 6.84M 62.57 59.60
AMAT

60.52 +2.48 69.44 7.683M 60.65 58.27
LK

40.73 +2.47 51.38 10.48M 41.32 38.57
JD

43.91 +2.45 44.76 21.009M 44.76 42.41
BMY

61.48 +2.28 68.34 13.811M 61.68 59.69
CREE

46.27 +1.21 69.21 1.018M 46.39 44.64
TDOC

124.52 +0.94 148.00 2.183M 126.00 122.59
FEYE

13.89 +0.89 18.34 5.323M 13.92 12.95
WORK

27.76 +0.84 42.00 7.662M 27.81 26.74
SQ

79.28 +0.44 87.25 12.098M 79.46 75.83
ICON

1.1900 -0.0100 5.4000 42,873 1.2500 1.1700

Reminds me of a game played in Jamaica. "How low can you go" before you topple the bar.

Wrong. He will lose big in those states. Bernie is the only one. If you weren’t a republican, you might recognize this.

The establishment doesn’t want a progressive candidate. They want another corporatist warmonger like Ears or the crooked bitch. The establishment will vote for Trump over Bernie.

You got duped again.

So says the Party of the Rump. To coin a phrase said by the Democratic National Chair, "You can just go to hell".

Biden is way different than trump. You can't be a serious thinker and make such a claim.
You’re too close to it. I don’t give a shit who wins in November. No doubt you do...desperately. Biden is only slightly different. If he were in the senate, he would have voted for everything Trump is doing. Much like most Ds currently in the Senate.
Really? Like Joe "the groper" Biden voted for the Iraq War. He also used quid pro quo on Ukraine(he admits it in the video) and his son profits from embezzling millions of our tax dollars so Hunter can get rich? You okay with that buddy? Is that your way of a government douche bag? Aint going to happen again.. Ukraine has opened its own investigation on Corruption, if Sleepy Joe is found guilty they will ask to extradite him. Joe is going to do time, in a Ukraine jail, that isnt like US jails. Maybe he will die in there, like the Dems want Roger Stone to die in jail of the US..Equal justice for everyone, not even Joe is above the law, right?

Bwaaaahhaaaaaa…..Still believing in that Bug Eyed habitual LIAR? A liberal will never learn, because to learn means you have to have an IQ higher than a slug.

tenor.gif

One huge problem, Biden isn't a Liberal. Bernie and Warren are liberals. And the majority of the Democrats IRL are not either. So you keep preaching and trying to run off Dem Voters but they are angry as hell and will vote.

Biden is a Prog. He will rule as a Prog. He was Obama's V.P. And he had no issue with the man who moved this nation further left then any in history. He can not even say God anymore.

I question how the stock market and the 401K's will respond
to a president who wants to raise taxes on the middle class.
Single payer healthcare and the green new deal will not be cheap.
The "rich and corporations" will not be able to afford what it will take
without big time moves down in the market and the 401K's.
As with all the other words being redefined by the left, "rich", will take on
a whole new meaning with the liberal talk.

Crooked Hillary lost to Trump with a platform to increase taxes, curtail the right to keep and bear arms, let Illegals in and have more welfare.

That is Biden's platform also. Dumb mutherfucker.

The end of trump is near.

Super Tuesday tally: Biden wins 4 states, Sanders takes 2

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...
Dream on, hate-boy.

Biden:

Attachments

• we-gota-dead-man-walking-here-makeameme-org-we-got-a-50435187.png
    we-gota-dead-man-walking-here-makeameme-org-we-got-a-50435187.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 9

You got duped again.

Nice try

Even Putin wanted Bernie to take the Dem nomination. Trumps easiest path to victory

Biden will kill the upper bracket tax cuts and keep them for working Americans. Just like Obama did

He has already said he will enhance Obamacare and not look for single payer.

Stock Market nearly tripled under Obama/Biden

Biden will offer a return to Obama policies

Nobody really cares about that conspiracy theory
Especially Ukraine

Trump would be wise not to bring up his Ukraine lie.
"If you don't fire The Prosecutor investigating my son, You are not getting the Millions.!"

False narrative. Fake quote. Otherwise known as lies only Banana Republicans claim to believe.
obama-biden-medal-of-freedom-memes-fb__700-png.jpg

Russian memes are too cute. But I suppose they passes for knowledge back in homeland huh?
Russians are communist ! the only communist sympathizers in government in this country are democrats and their base.

You got duped again.

Nice try

Even Putin wanted Bernie to take the Dem nomination. Trumps easiest path to victory
Oh brother. You’re still stuck on Putin. LMFAO.

Biden will kill the upper bracket tax cuts and keep them for working Americans. Just like Obama did

He has already said he will enhance Obamacare and not look for single payer.

Stock Market nearly tripled under Obama/Biden

Biden will offer a return to Obama policies
increased corporate taxes and regs are going to help the economy ?? please explain how !

You’re too close to it. I don’t give a shit who wins in November. No doubt you do...desperately. Biden is only slightly different. If he were in the senate, he would have voted for everything Trump is doing. Much like most Ds currently in the Senate.

tenor.gif

Biden is a Prog. He will rule as a Prog. He was Obama's V.P. And he had no issue with the man who moved this nation further left then any in history. He can not even say God anymore.

Obama is a Prog and needed Biden to bring in the Moderate Votes. Much like Rump needs Pence to carry the Christian Vote. As much as I dislike Pense, he's a real conservative. Rump needed him to appear to be a conservative. Well, we all know better now.

How do you think the Unions will feel when their high union wages, suddenly turn into $15 an hour like everyone else, also when they lose their pensions and Cadillac healthcare plans. I think some liberals would have their legs broken or heads baseball batted...

You got duped again.

Nice try

Oh brother. You’re still stuck on Putin. LMFAO.
Trump can’t win without him

Forum List

Back