Biden is coming for trump

Actually, you are proof that there isn't anyone on this Earth dumber than you are. Be very careful with those 3 brain cells. You really can't afford to lose any more.
Biden has to get through Sanders before he faces Trump ! and do you really truly believe that Biden can withstand what Trump is going to throw at him ! do you think after being utterly destroyed people are going to feel sorry for Biden and vote for him ?? is that the strategy ?? the sympathy vote ?? actually that might be the best chance for Biden !! Trump is liable to find and bring Corn Pop to the debate ! Biden gets angry and insulting to constituents at town halls calling farmers fat and challenging them to push ups ! the man is not all there ! there is absolutely no telling what Trump will do to make Biden look like a bumbling idiot !its going to be very nasty for Joe !

And what happens if Biden doesn't bite the bait and actually runs a clean campaign and sticks to the issues? rump will just madder and madder until he is just frothing at the mouth.
Joe Biden is not mentally fit ! you will see that in 10 days when he faces Sanders one on one !

He's already faced Sanders and the last time, Biden killed it. Bidens best defense is to keep saying that Sanders doesn't have a clue which he doesn't. Are you saying that you would wish Sanders off on all of us for President? Or are you just nervous that Biden can beat Rump in the General?

Biden will be easier to defeat than Sanders. Biden has 50 years of baggage and the sharpness and mental acuity of a marble.

Again, he's running against a Mafia Don wannabe who is madder than a hatter.

Biden is about as exciting as Bob Dole was in 1996...

After the "Excitement" and chaos of the last 3 years, a little quiet would be nice.

Yes, after the GOP wins back the house and retains the Senate and WH, it will be great to see the insane Democrats shut the fuck up.

Democrats shut up just because they lost elections?

They'll be screaming louder than ever, demanding, ordering the military to take over the White House, House, and Senate.

I was reading a little bit about the Mandela effect today. I was wondering if Joe Biden is experiencing this phenomenon? Could the arrest he remembers in South Africa be a symptom of the Mandela effect? I definitely remember my peanut butter being Jiffy, not Jif. So, who knows.

The end of trump is near.

Super Tuesday tally: Biden wins 4 states, Sanders takes 2

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...

TRUMP easily won the republican nomination in 2016 without having to force anyone out of the race. Had Buttigieg, Amy and Styer not dropped out before ST Biden would have lost big to Bernie. Democrats knew the only way to force Biden through is to give people no other choice as an alternative to Sanders.

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...

But you won't wager your participation on the board on it.

Not very confident.

I'm confident. I just refuse to take your wager.

So watch what happens to trump when the big guns start aiming at him. He should have kept his mouth shut about ex presidents and did his job. But no, he didn't. He knew he could race pimp people like you by making false claims about Obama every time his ass was put in a lurch. He will probably end up facing the Obama vice president, with an Obama endorsement, a pissed off Barack and Mrs. Obama on the stump, Bloomberg/Steyer, Republicans for the rule of law and the Lincoln project putting up killer anti trump ads all over the place. Not to mention the DNC and the campaign itself.

trumps time is short.
actually i hope the left does go after Trump hard ! that just galvanizes conservatives ! we are coming out to vote in record numbers ! we take nothing for granted ! we know the left will cheat and stoop to any illegal tactic[voter fraud] to win ! heck dems are already rigging the primary against Sanders ! so we know that yall lie cheat and steal in the nov ! we are going to show up in the biggest republican turnout in history ! remember millions of conservatives didnt vote in 2016 because they weren't sure Trump was a true conservative ! now he has a record number of support from the right ! the never Trumpers are now on his side ! get ready for an ass kicking pal ! and you know its possible or else you would accept the challenge of leaving USMB !:5_1_12024:

1. Rump is NOT a conservative
2. YOU are not a conservative
3. You are a Party of the Rumpster
4. I voted for Biden as an Indie because Rump is insane
5. I am an old style Republican
6. I never make bets with someone of more than questionable character.

After the "Excitement" and chaos of the last 3 years, a little quiet would be nice.

Yes, after the GOP wins back the house and retains the Senate and WH, it will be great to see the insane Democrats shut the fuck up.

They'll be screaming louder than ever, demanding, ordering the military to take over the White House, House, and Senate.

But without any power, they'll be just voices in the crowd, Crazed, sick, TDS voices.......:lol:

Show us all what part of this is a lie.

The plural part. He refused to submit documents requested in one subpoena. After having turned over, over 7,000 documents and testifying several times.

There was never a blanket refusal to obstruct Congress in any investigation during Obama's two terms. Unlike Trumpybear who obstructed everything.

So he turned over 7,000 documents unrelated to the case in question and refused how many thousand documents that were. He was also found in contempt about which nothing was ever done.

Then Hillary turned over emails carefully screened by her attorneys and deleted 30,000 under subpoena with "BleachBit".

Don't forget the destruction of Hillary's devices with a hammer.

I don't think President Trump is afraid of Biden.

He is not afraid in any way, shape, or form.

That's my opinion.:04:
Of course he is. That is what the Ukraine fuss was about.

I suppose the Democrats must be terrified of Trump getting re-elected. That is what the whole impeachment thing was all about.

Since Rump would not listen, it was an attempt to do something that the so called Republicans refused to do. And that is send a message that this type of crap would not be tolerated anymore. The lesson was given but the student failed the class.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Not very confident.

So watch what happens to trump when the big guns start aiming at him. He should have kept his mouth shut about ex presidents and did his job. But no, he didn't. He knew he could race pimp people like you by making false claims about Obama every time his ass was put in a lurch. He will probably end up facing the Obama vice president, with an Obama endorsement, a pissed off Barack and Mrs. Obama on the stump, Bloomberg/Steyer, Republicans for the rule of law and the Lincoln project putting up killer anti trump ads all over the place. Not to mention the DNC and the campaign itself.

trumps time is short.
actually i hope the left does go after Trump hard ! that just galvanizes conservatives ! we are coming out to vote in record numbers ! we take nothing for granted ! we know the left will cheat and stoop to any illegal tactic[voter fraud] to win ! heck dems are already rigging the primary against Sanders ! so we know that yall lie cheat and steal in the nov ! we are going to show up in the biggest republican turnout in history ! remember millions of conservatives didnt vote in 2016 because they weren't sure Trump was a true conservative ! now he has a record number of support from the right ! the never Trumpers are now on his side ! get ready for an ass kicking pal ! and you know its possible or else you would accept the challenge of leaving USMB !:5_1_12024:

Oh look, you see yourself as Omnisciencent. How special.

But without any power, they'll be just voices in the crowd, Crazed, sick, TDS voices.......:lol:

Wow, another GRU copy and paste. Now you gone and done it. Rump must need replacements in his cabinet once again.

upload_2020-3-5_14-17-37.jpeg

Trump is not a Republican if he says so but guys are girls if they say so
Lib 101

Not very confident.

trumps time is short.

When I am dealing with you small intel children, I have to speak to you Special.

Not very confident.

trumps time is short.

When I am dealing with you small intel children, I have to speak to you Special.
Lib 101

You're just jealous that they wear that Yellow Syphon Sun Dress better than you do, skippy.
Homophobic mischaracterization of gays
You will have to turn in your libtard card

When you published this harlequinade, you forgot to mention, if you meant this Biden here:

...hehe...

Is that all you got? Comon, your GRU Handler has better crap than that, comrade.

Not very confident.

trumps time is short.

there is no way you were ever a republican ! you complain about how unfair life is to much to be a pull yourself up by the bootstraps like a real man like a conservative !

trumps time is short.

Lib 101

You're just jealous that they wear that Yellow Syphon Sun Dress better than you do, skippy.
Homophobic mischaracterization of gays
You will have to turn in your libtard card

They never issued me one. But I still have my old GOP Sooper Secrit Decoder ring though.

Forum List

Back