Biden is coming for trump

The Oracle of Denver says: Trump has four more years. And the DOJ will investigate Biden and the future doesn't look for the Democrats...

I did a fast search and can't find anything off Oracle about news agency. How about enlightening me with a URL.
She lives in Denver.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The thing that cemented the victory to Trump in 2016 was how Trump destroyed the filthy ass lying Crooked Hillary bitch in the debates, especially the last one. She never knew what hit her.

Sleepy/Creepy Joe will be made to look like a fool. He looked like an idiot in the Moon Bat Primary debates and his opponents were all amateurs compared to Trump.

Trump just has to mention what an idiot Biden has always been and mention the fact that Biden was part of the most failed administration in the history of the Republic. His administration increased poverty, appointed dingbat supreme court justices, decreased family income, ran up debt, raised taxes, increased regulations, fucked up health care, weaken the military and gave away the store to the fucking Muslims.

Biden being against Constitutional rights and believing in this silly ass AGW scam will be rammed up his ass.

Bernie got in trouble by praising Cuba. That dipshit Biden was part of the administration that sent the dumbass Neggra down to give Castro a blowjob in front of the whole world.

Biden is fucked. The Democrats have nobody worth a shit.

Trump lost at least two of those debates. Biden is going to destroy trump. I don't think trump can make the claims you are here in a debate. Because they are factually untrue. You will learn this if he tries.

You don't seem to understand. The debates will not be held in trump world. They are reality and in reality trump is a dumb ass with a short attention span who has to be shown pictures in briefings so he understands what's going on. Biden is going to chew trump up, then spit him out.
Everything you just said is 100% true -turned upside down.

Biden will last 15 minutes before becoming debate mincemeat. Even Obama doesn't support Biden. The Obama-Bernie commercials are all over the TV here in Florida.

Obama is playing it smart. He's going to endorse whomever gets the Dem nod. Yes, Obama could severely affect the primaries and he knows it. So he isn't endorsing or supporting anyone at this time. But come July, he's going to endorse the last man standing. Sorry, Warren.
Obama is the past, where as this country is heading into the future again, and no one is wanting to relive the past that got this nation where it was during the Democrat administrations..... We had super high gas prices, jobs becoming highly scarce with no end in sight, a dumbo housing bubble that bursted, lies, more lies and dang lies on a man (Trump) that decided to throw it all up in the air to serve his country in order to help fix it. The Democrats should be ashamed at what they have done in regards to this president. Acting like adult spoiled rotten children isn't what this nation wants or needs going foward, but the insanity just continues onward with the Democrats.

Except those things were the result of a republican administration and total republican control of the federal government during Bush. Obama fixed that and trump is taking us back to it. Again, you live in trumpland, reality is not what you say.
No, no, no.... Bush came out of the gate fighting a war, while the deep state was running the country causing all the bullcrap you are trying to lay upon the Republicans, but that's neither here or there now. Trump isn't Bush, so good luck with your attempts at labeling him the do nothing president.

All his achievements will soon crush his opponent, and leftist agenda's will again fail because they are self serving bullcrap, and are not mainstream America.

Trump lost at least two of those debates. Biden is going to destroy trump. I don't think trump can make the claims you are here in a debate. Because they are factually untrue. You will learn this if he tries.

You don't seem to understand. The debates will not be held in trump world. They are reality and in reality trump is a dumb ass with a short attention span who has to be shown pictures in briefings so he understands what's going on. Biden is going to chew trump up, then spit him out.

Biden will last 15 minutes before becoming debate mincemeat. Even Obama doesn't support Biden. The Obama-Bernie commercials are all over the TV here in Florida.

Bernie is using those clips under the Fair Market rules. It doesn't mean that Obama supports Bernie.
Truth be told, Obama didn't want either of them to be the nominee. Obama wanted Deval Patrick, the former black governor of Massachusetts, to be the nominee, and finally persuaded a reluctant Patrick to run, but he gathered little support and dropped out early.

If you are a republican you aren't telling the truth.
lol If you are a Democrat, you have no idea what the word, truth, means.

I'[m pretty much an independent, but I do know what the truth is. That's why I don't vote republican for national offices and major state offices.

Bernie is using those clips under the Fair Market rules. It doesn't mean that Obama supports Bernie.
Truth be told, Obama didn't want either of them to be the nominee. Obama wanted Deval Patrick, the former black governor of Massachusetts, to be the nominee, and finally persuaded a reluctant Patrick to run, but he gathered little support and dropped out early.

I'[m pretty much an independent, but I do know what the truth is. That's why I don't vote republican for national offices and major state offices.
lol You just proved you don't know what the word, truth, means or the word, independent.

Obama is playing it smart. He's going to endorse whomever gets the Dem nod. Yes, Obama could severely affect the primaries and he knows it. So he isn't endorsing or supporting anyone at this time. But come July, he's going to endorse the last man standing. Sorry, Warren.
Obama is the past, where as this country is heading into the future again, and no one is wanting to relive the past that got this nation where it was during the Democrat administrations..... We had super high gas prices, jobs becoming highly scarce with no end in sight, a dumbo housing bubble that bursted, lies, more lies and dang lies on a man (Trump) that decided to throw it all up in the air to serve his country in order to help fix it. The Democrats should be ashamed at what they have done in regards to this president. Acting like adult spoiled rotten children isn't what this nation wants or needs going foward, but the insanity just continues onward with the Democrats.

Except those things were the result of a republican administration and total republican control of the federal government during Bush. Obama fixed that and trump is taking us back to it. Again, you live in trumpland, reality is not what you say.
No, no, no.... Bush came out of the gate fighting a war, while the deep state was running the country causing all the bullcrap you are trying to lay upon the Republicans, but that's neither here or there now. Trump isn't Bush, so good luck with your attempts at labeling him the do nothing president.

All his achievements will soon crush his opponent, and leftist agenda's will again fail because they are self serving bullcrap, and are not mainstream America.
Wrong. There was no war in 2000 when Bush took over and 9-11 could have been prevented had Bush listened. The deep state doesn't exist and republicans controlled DC and their policies damn near sent us into a depression that they handed to Obama. Trump has done nothing, but you live in trumpland so you have no relationship with reality.

lol You just proved you don't know what the word, truth, means or the word, independent.
Lol! You are another right wing idiot talking out your ass.

If democommiecrats want Trump out of office they will have to do it by force cause they sure won't do it by vote.

They may have to. If Rump loses, he may go into one of his rants about fixed elections, etc. like he was prepping to do in 2016 but he won anyway. He won't graciously leave if he loses. While we deal with his temper tantrum, we have have to temporarily move the White House address from 1600 Penn Ave to the top floor of the Ramada Inn.

the toughest job in the world is POTUS. you need strength, you need stamina, you need focus, you need to be smart, you need to be NOT senile. Biden isn't any of those! Trump is!

President Trump isn't running in the Democratic primaries, so Democrats have only two choices, Sanders of Biden. Most of those who voted for Biden would not vote for him if they had other choices than Sanders.
True.

Biden is a loser.

The Oracle of Denver says: Trump has four more years. And the DOJ will investigate Biden and the future doesn't look for the Democrats...

I did a fast search and can't find anything off Oracle about news agency. How about enlightening me with a URL.
She lives in Denver.

You mean it's a person? Does she use crystal balls, tea leaves, read bumps in heads or what?

I reflect my political past...Obama. I didn't want him as president. I admit I was on the birther thing in 2007 or so, until some lone wolf poster on AOL pointed out to me...It was overwhelming. Obama was born to an American and that's it...it was like a sucker punch. Its like that too, with Trump Trump is like suckerpuch

URL.DemsR nutz? Ever heard of facetiousness? Hello?

You are confused Moon Bat.

The thing that cemented the victory to Trump in 2016 was how Trump destroyed the filthy ass lying Crooked Hillary bitch in the debates, especially the last one. She never knew what hit her.

Sleepy/Creepy Joe will be made to look like a fool. He looked like an idiot in the Moon Bat Primary debates and his opponents were all amateurs compared to Trump.

Trump just has to mention what an idiot Biden has always been and mention the fact that Biden was part of the most failed administration in the history of the Republic. His administration increased poverty, appointed dingbat supreme court justices, decreased family income, ran up debt, raised taxes, increased regulations, fucked up health care, weaken the military and gave away the store to the fucking Muslims.

Biden being against Constitutional rights and believing in this silly ass AGW scam will be rammed up his ass.

Bernie got in trouble by praising Cuba. That dipshit Biden was part of the administration that sent the dumbass Neggra down to give Castro a blowjob in front of the whole world.

Biden is fucked. The Democrats have nobody worth a shit.

Well I know that no one wants to rehash all the proof of what the Democrats had done to this nation over time here, so it will just have to be decided at the voting booth. People aren't dumb, so just remember that.

Forum List

Back