Biden is Coming to Kick Trumps Ass!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Trump talked all that bolo bullshit and now 1 day before the debate, we see him running scared. Joe Biden is coming for that ass.

From 'WORST debater' to 'worthy debater': Trump changes his tune on Biden's skills​

The former president, leery of past mistakes when he set the bar too low for Biden, is now trying to raise expectations for his rival in their first 2024 showdown Thursday in Atlanta.

In six weeks, Donald Trump has gone from mocking President Joe Biden as a feckless debater who can barely speak to praising his talents ahead of their first debate in the 2024 presidential election.

“Crooked Joe Biden is the WORST debater I have ever faced — He can’t put two sentences together!” Trump wrote on his social media platform on May 15. Two days later, he said in a speech to the Minnesota GOP: “He can’t talk. He can’t walk. Can’t find his way off a stage. Can’t put two sentences together.”

But lately, ahead of the debate Thursday in Atlanta, Trump is singing a different tune, saying he has watched Biden’s vice presidential debate from 2012 and appreciated his rival’s abilities.

“He beat Paul Ryan pretty badly,” Trump said in an interview with the “All-In Podcast” that published Thursday. “And I assume he’s going to be somebody that will be a worthy debater. I would say I don’t want to underestimate him.”

Biden beat Trump like he was a drummer in a band in 2020. And it's about to happen again.

Trump talked all that bolo bullshit and now 1 day before the debate, we see him running scared. Joe Biden is coming for that ass.

From 'WORST debater' to 'worthy debater': Trump changes his tune on Biden's skills​

The former president, leery of past mistakes when he set the bar too low for Biden, is now trying to raise expectations for his rival in their first 2024 showdown Thursday in Atlanta.

In six weeks, Donald Trump has gone from mocking President Joe Biden as a feckless debater who can barely speak to praising his talents ahead of their first debate in the 2024 presidential election.

“Crooked Joe Biden is the WORST debater I have ever faced — He can’t put two sentences together!” Trump wrote on his social media platform on May 15. Two days later, he said in a speech to the Minnesota GOP: “He can’t talk. He can’t walk. Can’t find his way off a stage. Can’t put two sentences together.”

But lately, ahead of the debate Thursday in Atlanta, Trump is singing a different tune, saying he has watched Biden’s vice presidential debate from 2012 and appreciated his rival’s abilities.

“He beat Paul Ryan pretty badly,” Trump said in an interview with the “All-In Podcast” that published Thursday. “And I assume he’s going to be somebody that will be a worthy debater. I would say I don’t want to underestimate him.”

Biden beat Trump like he was a drummer in a band in 2020. And it's about to happen again.
that's 3 of you sure that Biden will win the debate.

you, Jake Tapper and Dana Bash .

Trump’s Debate Prep Is Whining and Making Stuff Up​

With the first presidential debate of 2024 now just days away, Donald Trump is doing what he does best: whining, complaining, and casting aspersions.

This infantile behavior is bookmarked in Trump’s playbook. When he lost the 2016 Iowa caucuses, it was because Ted Cruz “stole it.” The 2020 presidential election was likewise pilfered by Joe Biden. And, of course, the New York hush money trial was a huge sham.

Per his method, Trump seeds the ground early. Even before the outcome is known, Trump sets the table by telling us the only way he could possibly lose is if it (the election, debate, or trial) is “rigged.”

1719404813874.png
"Too Old Joe's" face is made for radio...

With the way this debate is structured...Biden SHOULD win easily! You've got 2 moderators who control the questions and can cut people off whenever they please...both of which have a long history of dislike for Donald Trump. If past history is any judge then CNN have already given the Biden camp the questions that will be asked...something that they won't give to Trump.

So why did Trump agree to this debate? It's pretty simple. He doesn't believe Joe can last for 90 minutes trying to defend the policies he's on record for now. Bash and Tapper can try to protect him (and I'm sure they'll do that to the best of their abilities!) but if Joe starts to freeze or go into one of his nonsensical babbling jags they're not going to be able to cover that up.

There is literally no predicting how this "debate" will go. Anyone paying attention to the President for the past three years knows that it is likely he will be incoherent, and will tell at least one or two "whoppers" before it is over, without being challenged by the moderators. President Trump's behavior in all past debates has been abominable, and one wonders if his handlers can get him to shut up and just allow Biden to lose the debate on his own.

Will Biden be asked about his LIE last time when he claimed that his son's laptop was "Russian disinformation," while knowing that it was genuine? Or any of his other lies? Will he be asked about defying the Supreme Court on abortion and "forgiveness" of student loans? Will he be asked about Afghanistan or the border crisis? Will he be asked why abortion is the centerpiece of his campaign when the Supreme Court has clearly stated and President Trump has confirmed his view that abortion is a matter for the States?

How will Trump respond when they try to shove January 6th up his ass?

Will they get the opportunity to ask questions of the other, either directly or indirectly?

Most people - even interested people - will not watch the debate; it is just too painful. They will consult the "authorities" that they rely on Friday morning, and read those slanted summaries, which is why very few people change their minds based on debate performance.

It would be fun to see how it plays out if Biden steps on his dick (figuratively speaking) and the Democrats have to find someone else at the Convention. In my view, they have nobody in the bullpen who could do any better than Biden.

That's a pre-debate tactic and you completely fell for it. 2012? The Quid Pro Joe from then is not the one we see now.

TRUMP! is deliberately setting Quid Pro up for failure, raising expectations so when he falls flat on his face, the fall is all the more notable.

Obey your master or he might tell you you ain't black and make you goto a racial jungle of a school

Go away troll. This thread should be in the Rubber Room.

Well, Biden has everything his way

No audience will be there. This is bigly because Trump plays to an audience and draws large audiences

Biden, on the other hand, cannot and is scared to get booed or laughed at live by an audience I think.

Also, no drug testing, which Biden desperately needs to perform. We see him every day slurring his words, forgetting things, literally every time he makes a public appearance, but they will fix that with Pharmacology for the debate and refuses to get drug tested.

And CNN is hosting the debate, which means they will give Biden all the questions beforehand, like they did Hillary when she debated Trump. And they will try to ambush Trump with questions, like they do all other GOP candidates in the past.

And last but not least, the first time Trump faced Biden in a debate, he was awful. It was unwatchable. I just sat there stunned thinking to myself, there is such a huge target on this man's back, why is this so hard for you? He kept interrupting and seemed unable to debate, which he had done wonderfully against Ted Cruz. Maybe Trump can only out debate a candidate who is a conservative. Who know?

But Trump is Trump and will seek out media coverage at all costs, even if it is negative coverage.

Putting a lot into useless kabuki political theatre. Both candidates calling each other names 2 demrat hacks asking Thief in Chief Biden easy softball questions, Speaking for myself that is why I have not bothered watching any debates since 2004. Bunch of brain dead hot air which I understand would appeal to you.

Putting a lot into useless kabuki political theatre. Both candidates calling each other names 2 demrat hacks asking Thief in Chief Biden easy softball questions, Speaking for myself that is why I have not bothered watching any debates since 2004. Bunch of brain dead hot air which I understand would appeal to you.
Your false description is not how it's goingto happen. Brain dead hot air is what right wingers are all about. Thats why you are a right winger.

Well, Biden has everything his way

No audience will be there. This is bigly because Trump plays to an audience and draws large audiences

Biden, on the other hand, cannot and is scared to get booed or laughed at live by an audience I think.

Also, no drug testing, which Biden desperately needs to perform. We see him every day slurring his words, forgetting things, literally every time he makes a public appearance, but they will fix that with Pharmacology for the debate and refuses to get drug tested.

And CNN is hosting the debate, which means they will give Biden all the questions beforehand, like they did Hillary when she debated Trump. And they will try to ambush Trump with questions, like they do all other GOP candidates in the past.

And last but not least, the first time Trump faced Biden in a debate, he was awful. It was unwatchable. I just sat there stunned thinking to myself, there is such a huge target on this man's back, why is this so hard for you? He kept interrupting and seemed unable to debate, which he had done wonderfully against Ted Cruz. Maybe Trump can only out debate a candidate who is a conservative. Who know?

But Trump is Trump and will seek out media coverage at all costs, even if it is negative coverage.
Bullshit. Trump agreed to these terms. You don't need an audienceto discuss the issues. Biden doesn'tneed drugs, thats a lie made up by trump. Trump won't be getting ambushed with anything but facts.

Trump is about to get his ass kicked and you're looking for excuses.

Forum List

Back