Biden is Coming to Kick Trumps Ass!

Trump talked all that bolo bullshit and now 1 day before the debate, we see him running scared. Joe Biden is coming for that ass.

From 'WORST debater' to 'worthy debater': Trump changes his tune on Biden's skills​

The former president, leery of past mistakes when he set the bar too low for Biden, is now trying to raise expectations for his rival in their first 2024 showdown Thursday in Atlanta.

In six weeks, Donald Trump has gone from mocking President Joe Biden as a feckless debater who can barely speak to praising his talents ahead of their first debate in the 2024 presidential election.

“Crooked Joe Biden is the WORST debater I have ever faced — He can’t put two sentences together!” Trump wrote on his social media platform on May 15. Two days later, he said in a speech to the Minnesota GOP: “He can’t talk. He can’t walk. Can’t find his way off a stage. Can’t put two sentences together.”

But lately, ahead of the debate Thursday in Atlanta, Trump is singing a different tune, saying he has watched Biden’s vice presidential debate from 2012 and appreciated his rival’s abilities.

“He beat Paul Ryan pretty badly,” Trump said in an interview with the “All-In Podcast” that published Thursday. “And I assume he’s going to be somebody that will be a worthy debater. I would say I don’t want to underestimate him.”

Biden beat Trump like he was a drummer in a band in 2020. And it's about to happen again.

Trump also said he wouldn’t be for a nationwide abortion ban either…do you believe that?

Sure Biden is coming for that ass, because he has the deck stacked for him. There’s no doubt that he’s ready been furnished the questions for the debate. He’s been given all considerations to help him out.

Trump is walking into a trap here..but he’s still going to do it.

The source, NBC News? Anybody still think the mainstream media is fair and balanced? God only knows what tricks CNN has up their sleeve.
There is nothing wrong wth the source. Trump is scared, he is not talking all the shit he was. The ass whipping is coming trump supporters. Trump called Biden out. Any time, any place, any way. Those were his words. But as the time gets closer, Trump suddenly decides to tell you how Biden is a great debater. That's not going to save him from dark Brandon.
1719439778630.png

There is nothing wrong wth the source. Trump is scared, he is not talking all the shit he was. The ass whipping is coming trump supporters. Trump called Biden out. Any time, any place, any way. Those were his words. But as the time gets closer, Trump suddenly decides to tell you how Biden is a great debater. That's not going to save him from dark Brandon.
Biden was really stupid taking this debate with Trump.

Joe is too old, and we will all see that tomorrow.

Trump talked all that bolo bullshit and now 1 day before the debate, we see him running scared. Joe Biden is coming for that ass.

From 'WORST debater' to 'worthy debater': Trump changes his tune on Biden's skills​

The former president, leery of past mistakes when he set the bar too low for Biden, is now trying to raise expectations for his rival in their first 2024 showdown Thursday in Atlanta.

In six weeks, Donald Trump has gone from mocking President Joe Biden as a feckless debater who can barely speak to praising his talents ahead of their first debate in the 2024 presidential election.

“Crooked Joe Biden is the WORST debater I have ever faced — He can’t put two sentences together!” Trump wrote on his social media platform on May 15. Two days later, he said in a speech to the Minnesota GOP: “He can’t talk. He can’t walk. Can’t find his way off a stage. Can’t put two sentences together.”

But lately, ahead of the debate Thursday in Atlanta, Trump is singing a different tune, saying he has watched Biden’s vice presidential debate from 2012 and appreciated his rival’s abilities.

“He beat Paul Ryan pretty badly,” Trump said in an interview with the “All-In Podcast” that published Thursday. “And I assume he’s going to be somebody that will be a worthy debater. I would say I don’t want to underestimate him.”

Biden beat Trump like he was a drummer in a band in 2020. And it's about to happen again.
/---/ You are delusional. Listen to your guy,

Attachments

• 1719440112290.png
    1719440112290.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 1
Trump also said he wouldn’t be for a nationwide abortion ban either…do you believe that?

Sure Biden is coming for that ass, because he has the deck stacked for him. There’s no doubt that he’s ready been furnished the questions for the debate. He’s been given all considerations to help him out.

Trump is walking into a trap here..but he’s still going to do it.
The deck isn't stacked for anyone. Biden has not been furnished the questions. You guys know Biden is going to beat Trumps ass and now are looking for excuses. Trump agreed to the terms of this debate. If Trump is walking into a trap, its a trap he made himself. Biden beat the shit out of trump in debates 4 years ago. What makes you think he's going to lose now? Both men are 4 years older. Both men are elderly. Biden is simply just a better politician and policy maker than Trump, and he most certainly is better at governing.

Biden was really stupid taking this debate with Trump.

Joe is too old, and we will all see that tomorrow.
Trump is 78, he is no young man. Biden is going to beat trumps ass.

OK, boss!

what difference shrug.jpg

Smart leaders never underestimate their competition.

We'll see. Good luck. Trump isn't as slow as Biden is. I hope Trump doesn't get arrested for "Elder Abuse".
Trump is slower than Biden. Trump rambles incoherently. The mikes getting turned off saves trump from doing that. Biden is going to beat trumps ass. Insults and lies aren't going to work in this debate. This s about who has command of the facts and the issues of our day. Trump doesn't have that. That's why he will lose.

Smart leaders never underestimate their competition.
Trump has underestimated Biden for the last 4 years. He's scared now because he has to face him. And he knows deep down that Biden beat his ass in 2020.

Trump has underestimated Biden for the last 4 years. He's scared now because he has to face him. And he knows deep down that Biden beat his ass in 2020.
How did he underestimate him the past four years? Trump and a lot of us expected xiden to do just want he’s done, made a record number of Americans worse off.

How did he underestimate him the past four years? Trump and a lot of us expected xiden to do just want he’s done, made a record number of Americans worse off.
And like I said, Trump has underestimated Biden for the last 4 years. On top of that he's lied on and about him and his family. You have chosen to believe the lies. The time has come for trump, and Biden is going to beat his ass for al the things he has tried to do to Biden and his family. Americans are not worse off because of Biden. Trump won't be abe to tell that lie tomorrow and get away with it.

And like I said, Trump has underestimated Biden for the last 4 years. On top of that he's lied on and about him and his family. You have chosen to believe the lies. The time has come for trump, and Biden is going to beat his ass for al the things he has tried to do to Biden and his family. Americans are not worse off because of Biden. Trump won't be abe to tell that lie tomorrow and get away with it.
How has he?

I'm hoping Biden ODs right in the middle of the debate. They cart him out like Michael Jackson. It was a surprise that he lived through the state of the union.

Trump is slower than Biden. Trump rambles incoherently. The mikes getting turned off saves trump from doing that. Biden is going to beat trumps ass. Insults and lies aren't going to work in this debate. This s about who has command of the facts and the issues of our day. Trump doesn't have that. That's why he will lose.
I agree that the person with the best command of the facts will win.
Trump is used to exaggerating everything, so he is at a disadvantage.
However, Biden has not been doing press conferences,so he will be under tremendous pressure to perform.

The problem may be that Republicans and Democrats have very different "facts".
I wonder how they will be "fact-checked".

Forum List

Back