Biden is losing Saudi Arabia and destroying the US in the process

We haven't bought oil from Arabia in years. The US is doing well. We will be the largest producers of natural gas this year.

You do not get it! In 2019, we were the largest exporters of energy in the world! Why there is so many opinions on this, is because it was ALL energy. Coal, natural gas, oil, combined. It was weighted by BTU's. Contrary to what conservatives say, we were NEVER a net exporter of fuel. Oil maybe, but it was NOT refined product to gasoline, or diesel.

Point of this is---------------->most fossil fuel sites have 2 of 3, even when fracked. By slowing down this process by Biden, pick the 2 you want to choose today, and look at the price! NOTHING is cheaper, in any form, hard or refined.

If he doesn't get the blame by his actions and policies, I do not know who does. We are sitting upon the largest fossil fuel accumulation on this planet, and through not only his actions, but his INACTIONS, he has pushed us elsewhere. If this is economic brilliance, I would hate to see economic stupidity!

You do not get it! In 2019, we were the largest exporters of energy in the world! Why there is so many opinions on this, is because it was ALL energy. Coal, natural gas, oil, combined. It was weighted by BTU's. Contrary to what conservatives say, we were NEVER a net exporter of fuel. Oil maybe, but it was NOT refined product to gasoline, or diesel.

Point of this is---------------->most fossil fuel sites have 2 of 3, even when fracked. By slowing down this process by Biden, pick the 2 you want to choose today, and look at the price! NOTHING is cheaper, in any form, hard or refined.

If he doesn't get the blame by his actions and policies, I do not know who does. We are sitting upon the largest fossil fuel accumulation on this planet, and through not only his actions, but his INACTIONS, he has pushed us elsewhere. If this is economic brilliance, I would hate to see economic stupidity!
If you count coal. In addition to recovery from COVID there's also been a surge in demand. For the past year big oil has returned profits to shareholders instead of investing in expanded capacity. Plus over 100 US oil companies went bankrupt in 2020.

You can name any Democrat since JFK - they all were awful.
Actually JFK was also a shitty President. About the only thing he got right in his administration was lowering taxes. His weakness in dealing with Russia over Cuba encouraged them to pursue initiatives in Central America and Africa, in addition to arming the Communists in Vietnam.

He should have been impeached for his treachery at the Bay of Pigs.

The president doesn't control any oil companies. Do you want to nationalize US oil production?

s
Kashoggi was good friends with Osama bin Laden and wanted to over throw the Saudi government. I'm not losing sleep over it.
Kashoggi bad mouthed the Saudi Royal Family

In their brutal response, they showed themselves to be much worse than he claimed

Nice and close unless they are killing US citizens with plane attacks on 9/11 or we need them to increase or decrease oil production and not fight proxy wars in Yemen.
Saudi citizens, not the Saudi government

Kashoggi bad mouthed the Saudi Royal Family

In their brutal response, they showed themselves to be much worse than he claimed
Khashoggi was a follower of sayeed qubt and Hassan Al banna. Both have been banned in Arabia since the early 1970s when Faisel was king.

The president doesn't control any oil companies. Do you want to nationalize US oil production?

That has nothing to do with the amount of leases either rescinded, or given out in the last 14 months, Look that up, then get back.

The bigger concern is that Saudi Arabia thinks US has become unhinged supporting Iran and the Dollar is going to collapse.

Saudi Arabia and the Middle East is aligning with Israel - while Biden and Democrats hate Israel.

Saudi Arabia says that Democrats are giving the Middle East to Iran and Russia. It's obvious that Democrats are compromised by Putin.

All by design

The oil companies always have more leases than they use.

You sure? And who decides which leases are null and void? If I sign for 20 leases, 10 very good, and 10 not so hot as a package, if they take the 10 good ones out of the mix, what does that really leave!

I know, you might not get it, but it is all political. If you honestly believe we need to move to green energy ASAP, then carry on; I have no problem with where you stand, even if I think it is counter productive.

But, if you really and honestly think that Biden hasn't helped this along, then I suggest you delve into what is actually going on. You may be surprised!

Yes, according to idiots like you selective outrage and minimal memory capacity are advantages to contemplating that ignorance is bliss.
Waddaboudism is a very weak tactic. What somebody else did or didn't do doesn't have anything to do with what you did or didn't do.

Forum List

Back