Biden is President Elect -- Trump is a Loser --

Pennsylvania given to Biden Who is at 273 Electoral Votes now! Trump is Toast and done.

No damn link in print yet but Fox, MSNBC, CNN, et al have broadcast that Biden now is the President Elect!

Not necessarily, even if the voices of the Dead here in Pennsylvania carry the day for Sleepy Joe. Our system requires that the Electoral College elect the President and they won't meet in their state capitals until next month.

If a number of electors pledged to Biden say "no way", he doesn't get in.

Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq

·
31m

Media coordinated efforts are attempting to simply declare Joe Biden the president and ignore the rule of law. There is no official winner until every legal vote is counted accurately, the states certify results, and all legal challenges are resolved. :thup:

Jenna Ellis: Constitutional Law Attorney. Senior Legal Adviser

Gee, I wonder if the SCOTUS will agree to take their orders from the media when the justices make their decisions on all of the pending lawsuits.....

I wonder if SCOTUS will follow the Constitution and leave it to the States to determine what the laws pertaining to the elections should be. You want to bet that SCOTUS won't rule on any of it and leave it up to the State Supreme Court to rule on?

Gee, I wonder if the SCOTUS will agree to take their orders from the media when the justices make their decisions on all of the pending lawsuits.....

I wonder if SCOTUS will follow the Constitution and leave it to the States to determine what the laws pertaining to the elections should be. You want to bet that SCOTUS won't rule on any of it and leave it up to the State Supreme Court to rule on?
As usual when I read your posts, I have to ask are you intentionally being dense or are you dishonest?
The Supreme Court won’t be determining what the states’ laws are. They will looking at whether the states’ own laws were violated.

Pennsylvania given to Biden Who is at 273 Electoral Votes now! Trump is Toast and done.

No damn link in print yet but Fox, MSNBC, CNN, et al have broadcast that Biden now is the President Elect!

Not necessarily, even if the voices of the Dead here in Pennsylvania carry the day for Sleepy Joe. Our system requires that the Electoral College elect the President and they won't meet in their state capitals until next month.

If a number of electors pledged to Biden say "no way", he doesn't get in.

And if it's a state law like we have here (and most states it is) that the EC votes must be awarded to the states Popular Vote then what you "Dream about" won't happen. We had one EC voter try that in Colorado and he was forced to vote for Hillary in 2016 by the State Supreme Court or be replaced by one that would.

Gee, I guess you forgot all about the protracted legal battle in Florida when Gore wanted to recount ballots until he won, and the SCOTUS stepped in...

As usual when I read your posts, I have to ask are you intentionally being dense or are you dishonest?
The Supreme Court won’t be determining what the states’ laws are. They will looking at whether the states’ own laws were violated.

SCOTUS won't get involved. Why would they. That's why we have the State's Supreme Courts. You trying to put those guys and gals out of work?

Since when do you vermin care about the constitution?

SCOTUS won't get involved. Why would they. That's why we have the State's Supreme Courts. You trying to put those guys and gals out of work?
Democrats are the ones who put people out of work, liar.

Biden is President Elect -- Trump is a Loser --

Define "loser".... because I lost count at 70 million whose serious understanding of this world is as deep as a puddle.

The irony of someone with a 1984 avatar gloating about this is off the scale.
If one had read the book AND were able to grok the implications and apply them to the manifested situations over the last five years, your dumb ass wouldn't have that problem.
I read the book....and Animal Farm...and Atlas Shrugged....and The Fountainhead.

You are acting exactly like an Randian antagonist...Right down to the letter.

Gee, you probably want to call the SCOTUS and set them straight, then....

Here are some things that the courts (including the SCOTUS) are involved in....

Did I say they were getting involved?
I was correcting your assertion of what they would be doing IF they were to get involved.
Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Forum List

Back