Biden is President Elect -- Trump is a Loser --

One and done. Soon on the run.

Don't cry for Weeping Don. His phony emergency declaration - to bypass Congress and sell arms to Saudi Arabia - no doubt comes with a 9-figure commission down the road.

Gee, I wonder if the SCOTUS will agree to take their orders from the media when the justices make their decisions on all of the pending lawsuits.....

I wonder if SCOTUS will follow the Constitution and leave it to the States to determine what the laws pertaining to the elections should be. You want to bet that SCOTUS won't rule on any of it and leave it up to the State Supreme Court to rule on?
As usual when I read your posts, I have to ask are you intentionally being dense or are you dishonest?
The Supreme Court won’t be determining what the states’ laws are. They will looking at whether the states’ own laws were violated.

SCOTUS won't get involved. Why would they. That's why we have the State's Supreme Courts. You trying to put those guys and gals out of work?
Democrats are the ones who put people out of work, liar.
Yeah, all those mutli-billionaire CEOs with their houses in the Hamptons who sent those jobs overseas are Dem supporters...

No so fast, Trump Haters. The evidence is gathering as we speak to reverse this calling.
Let’s get it straight...
The election process was rigged and Russia helped trunpmsteal the election. This needed to be investigated for years and an impeachment needed to happen... to discover Russia bought a couple thousand dollars worth of Facebook ads.
Now the Biden “has won”, the election process is fool proof and anyone with any questions is a fucking whiner and retard.

The media doesn't decide election results. This is going to get ugly after the legal process can begin while the evidence gathers.

Gee, I wonder if the SCOTUS will agree to take their orders from the media when the justices make their decisions on all of the pending lawsuits.....

I wonder if SCOTUS will follow the Constitution and leave it to the States to determine what the laws pertaining to the elections should be. You want to bet that SCOTUS won't rule on any of it and leave it up to the State Supreme Court to rule on?
Gee, I guess you forgot all about the protracted legal battle in Florida when Gore wanted to recount ballots until he won, and the SCOTUS stepped in...

You are correct. The Florida State Supreme Court made a ruling contrary to the Florida Election Laws. And that bounced it up to the SCOTUS. Don't look for that as a savior on this one.

One and done. Soon on the run.

Don't cry for Weeping Don. His phony emergency declaration - to bypass Congress and sell arms to Saudi Arabia - no doubt comes with a 9-figure commission down the road.
I’m sure you were upset about that challenge to Iran’s power in the region. Maybe Biden can send another 100 billion Iran’s way?
Hey anti-war democrats... can we place bets as to what country in the Middle East Biden will get involved with first? What leader is he going to attempt to topple and cause a shit storm?

The media doesn't decide election results. This is going to get ugly after the legal process can begin while the evidence gathers.
Man are you going to be surprised when you find no evidence. An Orange Man yelling 'fire' 24/7 via Twitter doesn't mean there is a fire. I mean, I don't expect any less from a sore loser like Trump or his Deplorable followers.

As usual when I read your posts, I have to ask are you intentionally being dense or are you dishonest?
The Supreme Court won’t be determining what the states’ laws are. They will looking at whether the states’ own laws were violated.

SCOTUS won't get involved. Why would they. That's why we have the State's Supreme Courts. You trying to put those guys and gals out of work?
Yeah, all those mutli-billionaire CEOs with their houses in the Hamptons who sent those jobs overseas are Dem supporters...
Ummmmm....
who did the following CEO’s and corporate heads support?
Apples cook
Google
Amazon’s bezos
Facebook
Twitter
Microsoft

Man are you going to be surprised when you find no evidence. An Orange Man yelling 'fire' 24/7 via Twitter doesn't mean there is a fire. I mean, I don't expect any less from a sore loser like Trump or his Deplorable followers.

Where is the concession then, dummy?

Ummmmm....
who did the following CEO’s and corporate heads support?
Apples cook
Google
Amazon’s bezos
Facebook
Twitter
Microsoft
Didn't realise Twitter, Facebook and Amazon manufactured tangible things. And the other industrial manufacturing jobs?

If one had read the book AND were able to grok the implications and apply them to the manifested situations over the last five years, your dumb ass wouldn't have that problem.
Says the utter fool who is backing the brain damaged candidate who is in bed with the Chinese who have put Orwellian principles into place controlling their state and populace through an authoritarian
technological matrix. That's Joe's backers and supporters vis the People's Republic of China and the democrat party, of course.

"Grok" that, simpleton.

1604770970712.jpeg

Let's remember that the media cannot decide election results.

Where is the concession then, dummy?

Huh??? Trump could have been trounced in all states similar to Ronnie Raygun's second term and the crybaby wouldn't concede. You can't file Chapter 11 over the presidency and try and come out roses on the other side.

LOL, Fox is showing people coming out in the streets of Philadelphia...and all I see are white people.

Congratulations to Joe for erasing Obama's legacy on popularity.

Forum List

Back