Biden is President Elect -- Trump is a Loser --

View attachment 412640

Let's remember that the media cannot decide election results.

And neither does a tin pot wannabe dictator. The Voters have spoken.

The media doesn't finalize election results, sport.

When it becomes mathematically impossible for one side to win over the other, it's time for one side to concede. But not in this case. Now it's time to tear it down to the ground. But we expected that to happen. Fire up the cuffs and tazer.

Your baseless math wont match up until the legal votes are counted.
:itsok:

Do you still think Al Gore won, sport?

EmQCrmAUYAEdmjV
:itsok:

Pennsylvania given to Biden Who is at 273 Electoral Votes now! Trump is Toast and done.

No damn link in print yet but Fox, MSNBC, CNN, et al have broadcast that Biden now is the President Elect!
And we the american people are all losers. We've lost our nation, our heritage and our future. And it was sold off for peanuts. America has become yet another once great nation that failed from internal weakness and stupidity and now we're just another lesson of history that tells where the perils are, what not to do and how not to be.
And we the american people are all losers. We've lost our nation, our heritage and our future. And it was sold off for peanuts. America has become yet another once great nation that failed from internal weakness and stupidity and now we're just another lesson of history that tells where the perils are, what not to do and how not to be.
Fucking Drama Queen! Our Nation is in the process of being reclaimed FROM the Orange Clown who was striping this Nation of what made it great. That Piece of Shit may Pardon himself, but he can't dodge the crimes he committed in individual States like New York. And his Secret Service detail will keep his location pin pointed. He will pay for some of his crimes and we will get some modicum of payback on his ugly fat ass!

The American people will have the full satisfaction of getting rid of that fat bastard for good, and his sycophants will start from this point to creep under the floorboards!
You are a fucking ignorant asshole with pure shit for brains. You haven't a damn thing invested in this nation you have no sense of accomplishment and no pride you haven't been anywhere or done anything worthwhile. You are nothing more than a typical parasite that stupid enough to kill off your host and before you wise up and learn better it'll be too damn late.
You are a fucking ignorant asshole with pure shit for brains. You haven't a damn thing invested in this nation you have no sense of accomplishment and no pride you haven't been anywhere or done anything worthwhile. You are nothing more than a typical parasite that stupid enough to kill off your host and before you wise up and learn better it'll be too damn late.
I haven't invested ANYTHING in this Nation? I enlisted in the Navy in 1964. After my specialty training, I went aboard a destroyer for 36 months,15 of which was was spent on two deployments to Vietnam. When I separated from the Nav, I joined the Navy Reserves and served in it for seven years. My civilian employment was involved in service to the Nation as I worked for the Army for three years at a major maintenance depot and then was offered a much better position at a major Naval Communications Station where I spent 10 years before I moved on to college to get degreed up to work in semiconductor's, retiring in 2004.

Now what was your dumb ass saying about not having anything invested in this country? Oh, one other thing...I'm 100% permanently disabled and housebound by the VA's reckoning owing to my service in 'Nam you ignorant mother fucker! Enjoy that crow and remember to chew thoroughly you ignorant fuck!

You get a big SALUTE from over here, Brother.

Forum List

Back