Biden Isn't Just Going After Trump....He's Going After All Of Us Now

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Biden is a perfect candidate for the left. He will read anything and forget everything he reads.

He's like Anchorman....only not funny.

If a journalists asks him what he meant when he said such-and-such last night....he'll just say that he didn't say it.
But what Biden is doing is turning all of us into targets for criminals to attack.
WE ARE THE TARGET NOW, NOT JUST TRUMP!!!!

Let this sink in.

Biden is a perfect candidate for the left. He will read anything and forget everything he reads.

If a journalists asks him what he meant when he said such-and-such last night....he'll just say that he didn't say it.
But what Biden is doing is turning all of us into targets for criminals to attack.

Let this sink in.

How he broke these people in to sniveling diaper wearing infants......lolololol

How he broke these people in to sniveling diaper wearing infants......lolololol
Why don't you try wearing a MAGA hat in NY, Philly, or Portland right now and see how funny it is to you.

It's strange how you folks think using political speeches to cause violence is funny as shit as long as it's not Jan 6th. Supposedly Trump led an armed insurrection....but Biden's inflammatory rhetoric is totally harmless, you two-faced asshole!!!

Last edited:
Most of the left has hated us for years, it's just now they have an environment where it is acceptable to come out & say it.

Like with BLM & IMAFA thugs, you have to watch your back around them when alone.
If they don't massively outnumber you, they will run screaming in the opposite direction like a pre-teen emo queen.

I'm glad it's all in the open. Let the clear lines be drawn & the confrontation begin.
It's well past time to put a stop to the insanity & lawlessness from the left

1662465648236.png

Why don't you try wearing a MAGA hat in NY, Philly, or Portland right now and see how funny it is to you, you POS.

It's strange how you folks think using political speeches to cause violence is funny as shit as long as it's not Jan 6th. Supposedly Trump led an armed insurrection....but Biden's inflammatory rhetoric is totally harmless.
Was that a mistake?....lolol.........This is Sloop

But I do like being called a pos though from anyone...lol

Let this sink in.

Bring it on.

Why don't you try wearing a MAGA hat in NY, Philly, or Portland right now and see how funny it is to you, you POS.

It's strange how you folks think using political speeches to cause violence is funny as shit as long as it's not Jan 6th. Supposedly Trump led an armed insurrection....but Biden's inflammatory rhetoric is totally harmless, you two-faced asshole!!!

LOL... He's on your side, you moron.

He's a brain dead Trumpist, just like you are.

You're describing yourself, you hysterical, nutless, Trump worshipping inbred.

:laugh:
Says the slave who worked for a boss your whole miserable life......lololol

This is why I come here. Widget makers like you think you know everything you time card puncher....lololol

Dust breathing cog

Let this sink in.

Grow up.

LOL... He's on your side, you moron.

He's a brain dead Trumpist, just like you are.
You approve of aan incest pedo in the WH you GS spineless pos. You need your head busted open you gender confused dickless slave.......lol

Why do you approve so much of an incest pedo in the WH

You have kids right? How the hell could you support this?????????????????? The man ruined his daughter psychologically and made her a dope fiend

I am very disappointed in you

Except even a brain dead eunuch like yourself wouldn't attempt such a thing, lest you get your MAGA hat shoved down your esophagus :laugh:
LOLOL...................You had to work a fucking job your whole life making peanuts.....lolol

No dick to make your own way.....lololol

I'd shatter both of you GD jaws you tranny lover

Adores an incest pedo in the WH

Go punch your time card now feller...lol

LOLOL...................You had to work a fucking job your whole life making peanuts.....lolol

No dick to make your own way.....lololol

I'd shatter both of you GD jaws you tranny lover

Adores an incest pedo in the WH

Go punch your time card now feller...lol
I got money. Your ass is broke. You couldn't hack working, so you relied on the government.

Fucking leech. :laugh:

Forum List

Back